bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

So tell me what you know about Dwolla

I'm hearing some rather interesting things surrounding this service lately. It caters to BitCoin and their are some extremely strong rumors floating out there that highly suggest that this service is not 100% encrypted as everyone is claiming.

So tell me what you know gentlemen

bigblue74
    bigblue74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9982

ill be damned. they aint check ur looney tunes ass into the fuggin nut house yet?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Everyone knows about the "landbarron" ,"CornHole", "sperm: "TTwarior", ect,ect,ect...

All it does it put Kenny an extremely bad spot is all now don't it and that's bad for EVERYONE'S business! Just DON'T like to see Lou stuck in the trap/hole to the point he can't post anyone...

BTW, You do owe me an apology still

And this ain't a joker... I mean joke either

Regards, Nigel

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue74 View Post
    ill be damned. they aint check ur looney tunes ass into the fuggin nut house yet?
    Na, I'm sane but I appreciate you caring about my well being.... tis appreciated sir.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Everyone knows about the "landbarron" ,"CornHole", "sperm: "TTwarior", ect,ect,ect...

All it does it put Kenny an extremely bad spot is all now don't it and that's bad for EVERYONE'S business! Just DON'T like to see Lou stuck in the trap/hole to the point he can't post anyone...

BTW, You do owe me an apology still

And this ain't a joker... I mean joke either

Regards, Nigel

First things first: Thank you for the apology

I realize the Mr.Kenny is pretty jammed up however, the fact still remains that concept was mine and EVERYONE is profiting from it except for me. Needless to say that isn't cool.

In regars to Lou being put in a bad spot. Maybe I was wrong about Lou in general overall, IDK.

As far as the other stuff goes.... Shows everyone its like shooting fish in a barrel "Mr.Brahma" ... Yes, I know... I know

In regards to Mr.Nigel... Knowing he's ultimately in the worst position overall... What does he feel is "fair" compensation?

In regards to posting the PM goes: I'm quite flattered that people respect my ideas/views that much so that they would basically have me do their job for them... I'm truly overwhelmed, flattered, honored,ect,ect and all I can say is thank you.

You have a wonderful day sir