C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    you realize you keep burying yourself even more every time you open your racist mouth correct?
    You have no comeback but to call me a racist.

The truth hurts. Your black QB sucks.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Typical for a negro QB " HE NEEDS BETTER ______"

Time
    Coaches
    Receivers
    O-Line
    Defense behind him

"Negro is VERY offensive. Please call their kind n I g g e r a as to not offend any of them since that is what they call each other.

C-Gold

im done here

you are mentally shot

if you knew anything about football which you clearly don't, you would know Manuel is a pocket passer and not your traditional as you would like to call it "black running QB"

fool

He sucked at FSU and he sucks so far in the NFL.

The NFL doesn't need another black QB who throws most of his passes to his running back and to his backup running back.

High powered NFL offense, throwing passes to his backup RB and praying to god he picks up yards.

C-Gold

that completion was a TD, that cost you your spread guey.

no need to be a racist asshole
    He is a black QB. What do you want me to call him, an Arab QB?

You are a broke PC fool.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfreak91 View Post
    "Negro is VERY offensive. Please call their kind n I g g e r a as to not offend any of them since that is what they call each other.
    Sort of funny how much hype all these guys get.

Then when they fail we always get the same excuses

NO Offensive Line
    No Receivers
    Crappy Coach
    Crappy offensive coordinator/play calling
    No defense

It's funny how every single black QB never has any team around him. Or the guy could be on a stacked team but be missing 1 area and it's all unfair because he didn't have an elite #1 WR!

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Sort of funny how much hype all these guys get.

Then when they fail we always get the same excuses

NO Offensive Line
    No Receivers
    Crappy Coach
    Crappy offensive coordinator/play calling
    No defense

It's funny how every single black QB never has any team around him. Or the guy could be on a stacked team but be missing 1 area and it's all unfair because he didn't have an elite #1 WR!
    dude are you really in that much in denial because of how much money you lost on your New England bet?

the kid lead his team in first ever NFL game to almost beating the almighty Patriots and the defense couldn't hold up in the finale minutes and they lost in the final seconds by a FG.

you are beyond dumb.

C-Gold

dude are you really in that much in denial because of how much money you lost on your New England bet?

the kid lead his team in first ever NFL game to almost beating the almighty Patriots and the defense couldn't hold up in the finale minutes and they lost in the final seconds by a FG.

you are beyond dumb.
    EJ almost beat the Patriots?????

He had 140 yards throwing passes to his Rbs.

You act like he had 330 yards, 3 TD and lost because his team got outscored.

Face it, he's another shitty, game manager Negro QB.

Manuel to Woods???? 1 completion for 18 yards LOL.

Maybe the NFL will bring back the Wing T offense with these incompetent black QBs.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like the Bills, as shown by my profile pic, and I'm also white... but wow C-Gold, you're a waste of life filled with so much hate. I'm beginning to think your mom ran off with a black man when you were a child. It's the dude's first game ever, against tough ass competition, and all you can do is spew hate that obviously has nothing to do with the actual QB... but underlying hate.

Don't be late for your rally later tonight, be sure to bring the lighter fluid!

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    I don't like the Bills, as shown by my profile pic, and I'm also white... but wow C-Gold, you're a waste of life filled with so much hate. I'm beginning to think your mom ran off with a black man when you were a child. It's the dude's first game ever, against tough ass competition, and all you can do is spew hate that obviously has nothing to do with the actual QB... but underlying hate.

Don't be late for your rally later tonight, be sure to bring the lighter fluid!
    Go Yuck your Felf you PC Sissy.

If I said white WR pr RB suck I doubt you'd be singing the same tune.

Is your boyfriend black you MO?

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

so far this year Manuel is 45-66 on pass attempts! thats pretty damn efficient. crazy efficient.

Woods has 5 receptions 86 yards and 1 TD in 2 games.

not bad for 2 rookies who have faced the Patriots and Panthers. two pretty damn good defenses.

First 12