Betpoints: 553

Love these defenses!

Browns can't overcome the Int's

2 deflected deep in Miami territory

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Weeden is a backup. Liked this play too.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Yes! Miami wins!!!!! Colin Cowherd eat it!!! you suck!!! YES!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

frankthetank gave Barnes & Whine 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

FINS. Just banked on em
    Last edited by frankthetank; 09-08-13 at 03:04 PM. Reason: wrong message

frankthetank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    both these teams could end anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7 if everything breaks right. they not as nuts as you saying phins gonna win 10 gms...think ya'll nuts thinking either side of this gm is the best play on the board as this gonna be a shitfest decided by who kicks the most fgs... you must be drinking the wallace kool-aid? or loving you some miller who the staff was so impressed with they made him compete with the worst rb in fb for the starting job and dude didnt even win it as much as the alternative was the worst back in the league.. neither team anything special, if gordon wasnt suspended browns would in fact suck less, but since wallace will be taken out of this gm id say they both suck equally today..and please tell me you dont base a wager off what a team has did the last 12 openers?? that not nuts that retarded..
    how you feel now big boy? tallk to me at end of season when fins in playoffs. asshole. bet you feel dumb. your bookie loves you though because u talk shit and lose.

frankthetank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Win or Lose

And I expect a strong season from Miami this year...

If you're on the Dolphins you need to reconsider your capping abilities...
    You need to check your abilities dude.

frankthetank

both these teams could end anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7 if everything breaks right. they not as nuts as you saying phins gonna win 10 gms...think ya'll nuts thinking either side of this gm is the best play on the board as this gonna be a shitfest decided by who kicks the most fgs... you must be drinking the wallace kool-aid? or loving you some miller who the staff was so impressed with they made him compete with the worst rb in fb for the starting job and dude didnt even win it as much as the alternative was the worst back in the league.. neither team anything special, if gordon wasnt suspended browns would in fact suck less, but since wallace will be taken out of this gm id say they both suck equally today..and please tell me you dont base a wager off what a team has did the last 12 openers?? that not nuts that retarded..
    I have forgot more about capping than you will ever know. ow is you "coin toss" looking. Stupid asshole.

frankthetank

Yes, you count what teams did in the past. Its called a streak. And the sum of all information is called "handicapping". Have u ever heard of it? Think twice next time you attack one of my comments little boy.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank View Post
    I have forgot more about capping than you will ever know. ow is you "coin toss" looking. Stupid asshole.
    relax....it was the browns. i will give you credit in taking the dolphins, i knew the browns were overrated and stayed away because i am a fan. if i wasn't, miami was clearly the better side. and bank was right about the game. ugly, defensive.....phins are not going to the playoffs, no running game, bad oline....you're celebrating like it was a good team the phins played today.

frankthetank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Love these defenses!

Browns can't overcome the Int's

2 deflected deep in Miami territory
    whatever. backpeddler

frankthetank

whatever guy. I simply said this was the pick of the day and some assclown attacks my statement like he know it all. then loses. of course. You want some too?

frankthetank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    relax....it was the browns. i will give you credit in taking the dolphins, i knew the browns were overrated and stayed away because i am a fan. if i wasn't, miami was clearly the better side. and bank was right about the game. ugly, defensive.....phins are not going to the playoffs, no running game, bad oline....you're celebrating like it was a good team the phins played today.
    whatever guy. I simply said this was the pick of the day and some assclown attacks my statement like he know it all. then loses. of course. You want some too?

Just makes me peeved when people attack a statement and have no idea hat they are talking about. I come in here and see that comment. And any win is a big deal. It's the NFL. U know hat that is? Every win counts.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

The browns are never the STRONGEST play on the board. Ever.
    Points Awarded:

frankthetank gave KiDBaZkiT 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

FranktheTank just went on a rampage
    Points Awarded:

frankthetank gave Bet10Heinekens 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Woo feels good to be a Dolphins fan, and trusting my capping abilities! lol our Oline is fuggin terrible though (for getting a run game going), but Cleveland is worse.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Lkid buried

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    Woo feels good to be a Dolphins fan, and trusting my capping abilities! lol our Oline is fuggin terrible though (for getting a run game going), but Cleveland is worse.
    Dolphin have no running backs, when Lamar Miller is your number option, you have no running game...Tannehill will be a stud once you surround him with some weapons

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Dolphin have no running backs, when Lamar Miller is your number option, you have no running game...Tannehill will be a stud once you surround him with some weapons

you have a clue

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never said I liked them getting rid of Reggie... Or Marshall. Wallace is just a bigger DJax, worthless besides his speed. Miller should develop into another Reggie, but the oline doesn't give him a chance.

Keller would've been big had he not been IRed already.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Yes, you count what teams did in the past. Its called a streak. And the sum of all information is called "handicapping". Have u ever heard of it? Think twice next time you attack one of my comments little boy.
    under 1st half cashed well before your pick did son..you dont know the 1st fukkin thing bout capping if you think what a team has done in previous yrs means jack shit.. your comments are a waste of everyone's time so keep saying stupid shit and ill keep putting you in your place bitch..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Just makes me peeved when people attack a statement and have no idea hat they are talking about. I come in here and see that comment. And any win is a big deal. It's the NFL. U know hat that is? Every win counts.
    loses? you not to good at math either huh? last i checked 7-6 is well under 20.5..penetrating clown..

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Strongly disagree

NEW ORLEANS is

At home, first game back with Peyton....they will romp

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Hell yes!!!!!!! Falcons were my favorite play this week!
    how did that work out for you guy?????

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

told you. lesson learned kids. DONT ever bet Browns again.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shut the fukk up keyboard fukkin king kong. Bangin on them keys till your fingers bleed don't make you shit.

C'mon back in here and tell the internet what a fukkin badass you are. How you so fukkin smart. Come in with your mouth open callin everyone nuts, they get back and now you flexin.

And hurry the fukk up too.

Bitch.

frankthetank

under 1st half cashed well before your pick did son..you dont know the 1st fukkin thing bout capping if you think what a team has done in previous yrs means jack shit.. your comments are a waste of everyone's time so keep saying stupid shit and ill keep putting you in your place bitch..
    U are s stupid asshole. U trying to back out of attacking my Fins play. U dont know shit about capping boy. I'm serious. if you only knew what or whom you are talking to you would shut your penetrating mouth. Punk. You are a troll. And you troll peoples comments. And I was dumb enough to let you troll me. I will not return here. You said I didnt know what I was talking about. But the Fins was an easy cash and I made 4Gs. You now talkin about some under first half shit. What a fucktard. Now keep trolling little boy.

frankthetank

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Shut the fukk up keyboard fukkin king kong. Bangin on them keys till your fingers bleed don't make you shit.

C'mon back in here and tell the internet what a fukkin badass you are. How you so fukkin smart. Come in with your mouth open callin everyone nuts, they get back and now you flexin.

And hurry the fukk up too.

Bitch.
    shut up bitch. I will send you my penetrating address if you want to get your ass ebat in person. Come on down. Shit talking internet fat boy. Live with your mom. Bookie owns your fat ass.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

frank who do you like tonight lol

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

My Browns will forever suck until we trade everything for bridgewater

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

you know when cleveland is the best play its going to be a lbad day

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Don't need to trade anyone. Just keep losing games like today.

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    My Browns will forever suck until we trade everything for bridgewater

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cleve has a hwore shit QB

Its why I layed off the game

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Big day for me , only loss