SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Videos NFL Week 1 Thurs Night Season Opener Preview: Ravens/Broncos w Joe Duffy

Handicapping veteran Joe Duffy from OffshoreInsiders.com previews the 2013 NFL season opener on Thursday night between the Ravens and Broncos.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Loshak dammit! Let the guest speak his mind and stop influencing him with your idle speak. Do two rights make a wrong?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Loshak dammit! Let the guest speak his mind and stop influencing him with your idle speak. Do two rights make a wrong?
    what do you mean? I let him speak! He just agreed with my initial thoughts!

I always let the guests speak their mind, that is one of the essential skills WHICH I HAVE IN SPADES of a world-class broadcasting interviewing talent, WHICH I AM bro

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Did this video really need to be 6 minutes long?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Did this video really need to be 6 minutes long?
    well, a little celebratory because its the season opener man!

yes vids should be 4 minutes tops, I'll try to keep them under 3 this year for sure

but for this one, SEASON OPENER DUDE! WHOO-HOO!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree that the Ravens defense will be an issue for them. Lewis & Reed's departures are compensated for by the return of a healthy Terrell Suggs, Haloti Ngata, and Ladarius Webb. Plus the addition of Elvis Dumervil and Matt Elam. It's a group of legit playmakers, with the balance of the defense made up of solid but not spectacular players. It's a dangerous group.

However Manning being who he is, and having that core of receivers, it could go either way. The total seems like a tough call.