Konstantin
    Update your status
    Konstantin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

IS BET365 BANKRUPT ??? or bet365 decide to steal money!!!

Hello everyone! Want to ask about advice and help.
    I made a deposit to Bet365 and my bets were winning (i bet only Premier League). My account was verified before from the beginning.I receive a Postal Verification Code to my address,pass the phone call verification and approve my passport. I made withdrawal for the half of all amount. And when i order next payment BET 365 block any payment and start to repeat the verification of my account. They insist to send them the picture where i am holding my documents near my face, to send it not by e-mail but by usual post mail. Also this picture ,somehow, should be sign by government!!! Plus i need to pass again the Postal Verification Code. I clearly understand that it will take too much time, and it can mean that BET365 have a big problems with payments and cant pay money to their costumers. Or the company which have "SBR rating A" want to steal the money of gamers!!!
    Please advice me anything, with whom i can contact to help withdraw my money?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dantes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

1st time poster

odds your trying to scam with multiple accounts is very high

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantin View Post
    Also this picture ,somehow, should be sign by government!!!
    I think they meant that the picture has to be notarized which can be done fairly easily

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol

1st time poster

odds your trying to scam with multiple accounts is very high
    JJ I believe him- that's how a lot of posters start to post here is when they have a problem

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Don't we see these type posts like once a week during football season?

Konstantin
    Update your status

You can not belive me, even if i will swear.I open the only one account. I am written here not have smiles or laugh from you,but i am really try to find help. I am not lieing to anyone.
    It happened with me and it can happened with you.If anyone can help me i will be glad to contact.

jjgold

Fill out sbr complaint form

dantes
    dantes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    JJ I believe him- that's how a lot of posters start to post here is when they have a problem
    Some may laugh here, but I have had a similar thing recently! They have told me before that my account is fully verified and I was fine depositing, betting and withdrawing money, but only up until recently. Now they tell me in chat that I should "allow a few weeks" for my "further verification" to complete, and only after that I can access my account. So not only my witdrawal is blocked, I can't even make bets with my money. I am starting to get worried since I have a few K in my account. Has this happened to anyone here before and how much time it took you to complete this verification???

dantes

by the way, when did it happen to you?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

365 seems to always do shit like this to their euro customers
    Guys play at pinnacle

jjgold

Where are you guys from having issues??

I doubt UK customers they do anything with

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

bet365 is known as a book that limits and gives payout issues. old news

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

have to scam to live if you are in europe, live in the usa and you live for free

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    have to scam to live if you are in europe, live in the usa and you live for free
    TonyTall you're a one dumb fukk

dantes

Ukraine is not UK

I am from Ukraine, and I do think that is no problem sending them documents within UK. But having to deal with ukrainian mail service is ****** up, and also there isn't much I can do to prove that they have really sent me another PVC (they won't provide me with the tracking number).
    Moreover, when I ask "What if I don't receive your postal verification code?" I get only "we will send you another one".
    I don't want to spend my life waiting for their pvc (if they actuall send it) with my money blocked in the account!

Have anybody had any success dealing with similar verification internationally?

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Why are you going after Bet365?
    There are so many other great bookmakers, like SBOBet, TonyBet, Tipico, ComeOn, PAF, LSBet ... I use all of them and got my withdrawals processed quickly, without them asking for idiotic postal verifications and such.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5937

What is going on here?

dantes

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    There are so many other great bookmakers, like SBOBet, TonyBet, Tipico, ComeOn, PAF, LSBet ... I use all of them and got my withdrawals processed quickly, without them asking for idiotic postal verifications and such.
    I most certainly will not want to have any business with them, but since now they have a lot of my money in the account which I don't want to have left there for an uncertain amount of time
    Is bet365 the only bookie to have this stupid PVC??

Konstantin
    Update your status

I wrote complaint to SBR but still dont have answers. Waiting any help from them.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    if he likes live-betting there is no better place than Bet365

poloyol
    poloyol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Stay away from 365..complaints will not resolve any issues

jjgold

It's more for European countries

Tons of scammers

Good for 365 being strict

dantes

So should the bookmaker that doesn't even consider disputes have an "A" rating?
    I mean that the pure fact that there are, as some here claim, a lot of scammers in European countries, shouldn't give them a right to block any account for indefinite period of time.

I have filed a complaint with SBR as well, and the only thing I am asking for is that somebody else besides Bet365 receives my documents, takes a look at them and if considered valid, passes them to Bet365 - for I am very much afraid that they will just claim they have not received my documents or they are not good enough for some unknown reason that no one ever mentioned.

If transparency means something in this society, I would love to have more transparency to this process.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post

Ewan101
    Ewan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

I have used Bet365 and always found them to be 100% ok and honest - not sure what happens if you have id issues though.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

I've been with bet365 for around 6 years, zero problems depositing or withdrawing. Takes about a week to get a wire transfer, which is free once a month. Great site IMO.

dantes

I have filed a complaint with SBR a while ago, and still have no answer from them. Can somebody from SBR tell me how long should I wait for their response to my complaint????

dantes

Could anyone explain me what's the whole idea of having a complaint form that nobody answers for weeks, and of forum that no one from SBR reads and answers???

Konstantin
    Update your status

Hello SBR. I want to hear an answer,can the company with rating A+ ask from me one document,and after i provide it to them, to change their oppinion and ask about compleatly fifferent document,noticing that this is usual checking procedure?I cant back my money,even my accouте wat verificated from the very beginning, and i made withdrawals not once. After all of this they just want to stole my money!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah, his name kind of gives it away! If you are from Eastern Europe companies like Bet365 are gonna want all types of documentation and proof. just the way it is!

Konstantin
    Update your status

The most interesting that i send them all needed documents through an e-mail.After they said that thy are suit to them and to unblock my account i have to send it to their post address. I made it,but when they receive them they told me that it was kind of mistake when they told me to certify my document by doctor,and it was also mistake that they prove them by e-mail. Now they need that this documents should be certified by notaries. So next time they will ask the sign of our president? I go to notary company and to be true they laugh on me!

pappp21
    pappp21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey, did you got any result with bet365.com, I have a quite of same problem? they requested from me all kinds of documents and after I have sent them all they said, that my account is frozen and no money back and no futher discussions about that

dantes

Writing to update you folks on the situation I am having with Bet365 resolving this sort of problem.
    I have sent them all the documents they have requested, and they have confirmed the receipt. However, they won't give me any resolution before I submit the PVC code that they have allegedly sent to me. Here lies the problem, however.
    I am waiting for the 3rd Postal Verification Code they are supposedly resending to me now, and still have nothing in the post (the first one was requested but never received in the Spring, then I have requested another one at the end of August, having received nothing again I am waiting for the 3rd PVC that was, according to their words, sent to me on the 28th of September). Obviously it either gets lost in the post, or is never sent from the Bet365. It's interesting though that I have received a letter from them, it was a promotional letter with my personal bonus code back in August, and it makes me think that the problem is actually not with the ukrainian postal service, but with Bet365.
    Again, they refuse to seek any solution.
    They refuse to send it as a recorded mail that everyone can track. They refuse to send it to my parents' house. They refuse to offer any other ways out rather than waiting for 28 days until the code should get here and then contacting them again in case it has not.
    I feel like we are on for an infinite loop with the A-rated bookmaker holding on to the money in my account for as long as they choose to.
    Do you think this is fine????

The complaint I have filed with SBR recommended me to keep the SBR posted on the issue. Is that a solution?