greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Fukkin SBR John even admits that tit$ was buried like my grandma 22 years ago.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

so kraken, make up your mind, one day you are on my side and the next day you are not

So you don't accept my challenge? I haven't read most of the other posts since i have them blocked.

Just read your reply krakent and you all call that a burial???? Wow you all need help if you think I was buried in that thread.

So i guess your also burying the other members of that chat too then.

ttwarrior1

Kraken, we are laughing our asses off at you in fbook chat right now. I didnt know your name on there at the time, but I am being told you were a part of our chat group for a short time and we booted your ass and thats why your upset.

Owned.

ps: sbr john, why did you unban me from sbr and take the points i had while i was away? I never asked to be unbanned. I only came back to investigate this matter and still waiting for replies with my emails Ive sent. Just having a good time in the process. Do you not like whats going on over at that one site

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Kraken, we are laughing our asses off at you in fbook chat right now. I didnt know your name on there at the time, but I am being told you were a part of our chat group for a short time and we booted your ass and thats why your upset.

Owned.

ps: sbr john, why did you unban me from sbr and take the points i had while i was away? I never asked to be unbanned. I only came back to investigate this matter and still waiting for replies with my emails Ive sent. Just having a good time in the process. Do you not like whats going on over at that one site
    The fukk care about you laughing at them

Every fukkin challenged kid fukkin sit there snickering about something.

Its what they do.

greenhippo

Funny shit right here. "We" huh? There's a level of sad reserved for the people that when they type something like "We are laughing our asses off" everyone, including themselves know that the 'we' is 'me, sitting by myself'

You already know for a fact there is no facebook chat you're in right now, NO ONE is talking to you about this, or anything. It even goes so far as you know everyone here knows this as well but you type it anyway. Hoping, pleading, that 3 people will check into this thread and believe the fat that you're typing and thus validating your claim of 'owning' someone. Luckily that isn't the case here as it's already been established before and further backed up here that you have zero friends. No facebook chat. No secret group that you 'share all of the money you've made' but is somehow not available to be seen BY THE PEOPLE YOU'RE TELLING TO COME SEE IT. You are investigating nothing, no one who works at SBR, no one who knows the ins and outs has or will tell you anything, you know that, we all know that.

No one unbanned you without reason, they didn't magically do it and an hour later you logged on and started posting unless you want people without a lick of intelligence to believe the coincidence.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave greenhippo 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1

want to bet 1k there is, if u lose i owe u 1k, if i win i you owe me just 100 bucks, its that simple

I am investigating and yes my pts were taken away and yes they did unban me without me asking little ugly boy

Just search for the words chat and facebook and you will see what members are a part of it kid

Some people want in so bad, but most do not qualify. You have to be somebody first and a good person

greenhippo

No, no one wants to be a member of facebook chat. Sorry, most of us live in the real world with real friends where real life things happen.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

fat slob is trying to feel important and big in life

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

So did Foldi get a perma ban or just temporary. Really hoping just temporary.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

tt warrior is so fat he hasn't seen his balls in 20 years....neither has a single female
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Have you seen my "CRob" ghost at your new place yet?

Hi Chris R or should I say Ryan or should I say Shari

We need to talk

greenhippo

Free Pabinator!!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Kraken win poster of the month for his posts in this thread?

Unreal.

I even tried reading TT's posts, all I come away with is the question of:

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Kraken win poster of the month for his posts in this thread?

Unreal.

I even tried reading TT's posts, all I come away with is the question of:

Well I kinda figured that would be easy enough to pick Kracken/Shari over TTwairrior, Mr.Loshak

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Funny thread

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Big fat fail thread u mean

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Listen here you two ton tit

I don't give a fukk about your chat. While you and the One Direction groupies are sitting around chatting about how to break even for the day, Im popping roxxys, getting my dick sucked and fukking the neighbors 19 year old daughter. She doesn't understand basic chemistry so my degree finally paid off in a nice way.

Ive never been one to judge others for how they spend their time, after all, Im on here. But for fukks sake, lets call a spade a spade. Facebook Chat,conveniently nicknamed Fat, is so far beyond pathetic for any grown, single man that just being pathetic would be a huge step up in status. You spend countless hours on there to feel better about your existence because you have nothing else to do. If you did, you'd be doing it.

Now tuck your fukking tail, run back to your safe place and tell Facebook how long you stood one one leg. I'm sure Peter can use his intellect to make you feel better about yourself, tubby

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

I don't give a fukk about your chat. While you and the One Direction groupies are sitting around chatting about how to break even for the day, Im popping roxxys, getting my dick sucked and fukking the neighbors 19 year old daughter. She doesn't understand basic chemistry so my degree finally paid off in a nice way.

Ive never been one to judge others for how they spend their time, after all, Im on here. But for fukks sake, lets call a spade a spade. Facebook Chat,conveniently nicknamed Fat, is so far beyond pathetic for any grown, single man that just being pathetic would be a huge step up in status. You spend countless hours on there to feel better about your existence because you have nothing else to do. If you did, you'd be doing it.

Now tuck your fukking tail, run back to your safe place and tell Facebook how long you stood one one leg. I'm sure Peter can use his intellect to make you feel better about yourself, tubby
    I know this is old...but was your intention to get in my pants?

I remember you helping me a few years back with an assignment...can't quite remember the subject but I think it may have been stats.

I suppose since I still kinda do owe you for that I could drop trou and put my hands on my ankles and take it. But only once.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

I think I cashed out $400 worth of gift cards since this thread started.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

It takes all kinds of folks and this thread clearly shows the intellectual scale available to SBR visitors. You should feel right at home if you are highly intelligent or dumb as a fugging pile of crap.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    It takes all kinds of folks and this thread clearly shows the intellectual scale available to SBR visitors. You should feel right at home if you are highly intelligent or dumb as a fugging pile of crap.
    SBR, where you go to realize you aren't the biggest moron in the world.
    Points Awarded:

nikkaaay gave Cuse0323 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nikkaaay, and 5mike5

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

SBR is legit!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Hi Chris R or should I say Ryan or should I say Shari

We need to talk
    So Sam D is Shari as well? Dan, we need to talk

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I know this is old...but was your intention to get in my pants?

I remember you helping me a few years back with an assignment...can't quite remember the subject but I think it may have been stats.

I suppose since I still kinda do owe you for that I could drop trou and put my hands on my ankles and take it. But only once.
    yes, in fact, all 5k of my posts have been made with that in mind. It took you until now to identify the common denominator. But it was worth the wait. If you don't mind, I'd like you to wear a cheerleaders outfit. And then I think we'll be even.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11490

warrior down

bigboydan

So Sam D is Shari as well? Dan, we need to talk
    Yes indeed.... Where shall we start sir?

First 12