bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

NCAA props and football vids

Oh shit, football's back baby! What is one of the best things about football bieng back? The props!

What do you guys think about Offense scores all TD's in the USC/NC game? It is at -180 and I think it looks pretty good for a small play.

Also, post up your favorite football highlight vids! It's the best time of the sport's year, let's get this show rockin'!

First up it's my boy, the predator Ed Reed, with some Miami highlights. I usually only like highlight vids with Kanye West songs, but this one is sick. It's a shame Ed ain't in Baltimore anymore, but it's alright.

Next we got some Marcus Lattimore shit. I'm a big fan of Lattimore and he'll be my favorite NFL player when Ed finally has to hang 'em up. Song is All Of The Lights by Kanye West.

On Gruden's QB camp at 2:55 in this vid, you see why I like Lattimore. I like athletes who don't give up and don't lay down. Some guy's you just root for, I think Lattimore is one of those guys.

This Patrick Peterson vid is sick too. It's got the same Kanye song in it. I don't like Les Miles but I think the "holding the tigers back" type of thing at 1:32 is extremely badass.

Sick Darrelle Revis vid. I believe he is the only shutdown corner in the NFL (Sherman will be there very, very soon). It's sick when he is burning some of these uber prima donna WR's at the beginning of the vid.

Then we got Ray Lewis and Ed makin' dudes hurt in the land of and the terps. While Ed is my favorite player, I liked Ray a lot too and we needed both (along with the rest of the sick D, and Ray Rice and Anquan) to bring it home last year.

Finally we got ESPN's NCAA football wrap-up from last season. I really like ESPN's compilation vids. I haven't seen a bad one. This vid is so sick.

-

Post up some vids if you got them, boys. Let me know what you think about that prop too, if you have a lean.

Let's get this shit started! Bubble is crunk right now!

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

None of these vids are as sick as when your boy Bubble does that flag football slop next year, bruh.

I'm spending this year getting back in shape, but I'll be signing up for next year.

I'll make vids of my performance and even have a bitch keep stats.

I envision myself like the Wes Welker of flag football. What I lack in height, I make up for in super consistent hands, excellent route running and knowledge of routes, and heart.