BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Lost my latest deposit once again at 5dimes. This is just not for me. I am no good at this. Only person I am bettor than at this sports betting is prolly just lakerboy and Benny. It has took up alot of my time, and just isn't worth it anymore. Better to stop now than to be dead broke down the road. I have insulted many of u guys, and I am sorry. I have made a couple cool friends, and they know who they are. I wish u alls a farewell and u guys don't have to worry about my "trolling" (even though Nocoins deserves it).

goodlcuk fellow Sbr posters and god bless America
    You have proved my point since day 1 trolling me.
    I said the WHOLE TIME while I was on fire in the NBA playoffs and you continued to hate thread after thread and winner after winner I posted, that you were just a degen with a sick disease and when you have that disease, you just root for ppl to lose. I was assuming with an educated guess at the time because of my psychology skills with gamblers. I was obviously spot on.
    You were one of the few scumbags on here (Not Nino, not deemer) who could bring out anger with me while winning. I ALWAYS said KARMA will get you buddy.

Get your life together. If you're married, have a kid. That is the best thing a degenerate gambler looking for a way to change can help himself. If having a kid can't make you want to stop being a broke piece of shit, there is no hope.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 08-28-13 at 10:42 PM.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    You have proved my point since day 1 trolling me.
    I said the WHOLE TIME while I was on fire in the NBA playoffs and you continued to hate thread after thread and winner after winner I posted, that you were just a degen with a sick disease and when you have that disease, you just root for ppl to lose. I was assuming with an educated guess at the time because of my psychology skills with gamblers. I was obviously spot on.
    You were one of the few scumbags on here (Not Nino, not deemer) who could bring out anger with me while winning. I ALWAYS said KARMA will get you buddy.

Get your life together. If you're married, have a kid. That is the best thing a degenerate gambler looking for a way to change can help himself. If having a kid can't make you want to stop being a broke piece of shit, there is no hope.
    Oh my God, you really are a piece of shit. Even when a guy is saying he is getting help and going to stop doing something that is obviously negatively affecting his life, you are still talking shit about him.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Oh my God, you really are a piece of shit.
    Go fuk yourself fatboy.
    Keep wishing me death in every thread I make.
    Just remember:
    A: You live in your 400 pound mother's basement.
    B: Your net worth is apparently $100 for sportsbetting.
    C: The only time you can see your cokkk is with a mirror and a forklift to push that belly up.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Good luck Gus!

Best wishes on the road...

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go fuk yourself fatboy.
    Keep wishing me death in every thread I make.
    Just remember:
    A: You live in your 400 pound mother's basement.
    B: Your net worth is apparently $100 for sportsbetting.
    C: The only time you can see your cokkk is with a mirror and a forklift to push that belly up.
    This thead ain't about you.

Why you gotta turn every thread into a fukkin manure pile with your drivel.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Why you gotta turn every thread into a fukkin manure pile with your drivel.
    Dude, you're a bi-weekly, bi-polar poster. And you're a ghost. Never ever heard of you for the 5 months I've been posting on here until a few weeks ago.
    Get off my fukkin dikk n put me on ignore.
    I've listened to ppl's shit on here all summer my man. GUS was one of my top trolls, never knew the guys, never heard of him. Just a degenerate like I had first told him back in the day.
    If you don't want to go look at how my posting has changed over the year and realize all these scumbags have done is troll, then stop chiming in on me.
    Otherwise, you are still just a hating ghost I've hammered in the past in my threads.
    I don't act, I react.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 08-28-13 at 11:17 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

see you tomorrow gus...

billysink

Dude, you're a bi-weekly, bi-polar poster. And you're a ghost. Never ever heard of you for the 5 months I've been posting on here until a few weeks ago.
    Get off my fukkin dikk n put me on ignore.
    I've listened to ppl's shit on here all summer my man. GUS was one of my top trolls, never knew the guys, never heard of him. Just a degenerate like I had first told him back in the day.
    If you don't want to go look at how my posting has changed over the year and realize all these scumbags have done is troll, then stop chiming in on me.
    Otherwise, you are still just a hating ghost I've hammered in the past in my threads.
    I don't act, I react.
    Enjoy your grade three pissing match kid. Hope you get the e-cred you so desperately need.

Win or lose you will still be some insecure simple fukk who may or may not be up or down a handful of units, with very, very little knowledge of why either way. Your lack of handicapping knowledge is more evident every day. You wouldn't know value if it hit you in your empty fukkin head.

React to what Benny. Some silly fukks who wind you up in a chitty room? You can't figure it out fukkers just winding you up for their own fukkin laughs. You so fukked up you "hammer" someone you think is a fukkin ghost.

Big Nuts my ass.

Carry on. I can't help you kid. I fukkin tried.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino, Killer_Demo, Chili_Powder, and 747planes

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Enjoy your grade three pissing match kid. Hope you get the e-cred you so desperately need.

Win or lose you will still be some insecure simple fukk who may or may not be up or down a handful of units, with very, very little knowledge of why either way. Your lack of handicapping knowledge is more evident every day. You wouldn't know value if it hit you in your empty fukkin head.

React to what Benny. Some silly fukks who wind you up in a chitty room? You can't figure it out fukkers just winding you up for their own fukkin laughs. You so fukked up you "hammer" someone you think is a fukkin ghost.

Big Nuts my ass.

Carry on. I can't help you kid. I fukkin tried.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Don't lose the privledge to gamble

Bet smaller amounts

Gus will be back

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

why the fukk is this on the front page of players talk???

mods do your job!

saloon this shit!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Good luck Gus

While you were a total dick at times, you were always honest which is more than we can saw about most posters here

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Just regroup bro.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Just got my 1 week gambling free chip. Got thru the hardest week, opening week of college football.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Just fade your picks. Why is it so difficult for some of you guys?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Just got my 1 week gambling free chip. Got thru the hardest week, opening week of college football.
    Gus congrats on the 1st chip, but there is a bigger chip waiting for ya at Tony's at 5Dimes.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Happy for you Gus.

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Gus congrats on the 1st chip, but there is a bigger chip waiting for ya at Tony's at 5Dimes.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job, gus.

Some people just can't handle it. Fully understand.

Some people can't handle booze, some people don't deserve drugs, some people can't be trusted.

Glad you realized your weakness and have decided to stop giving gamblers bad names via going overboard and not being able to rationally go about your business. If more people did this, it might be a bit easier for gambling to rehabilitate the image.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

giving up? i never knew you started! never fukkin heard of ya pal and hopefully i never do again

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Good job, gus.

Some people just can't handle it. Fully understand.

Some people can't handle booze, some people don't deserve drugs, some people can't be trusted.

Glad you realized your weakness and have decided to stop giving gamblers bad names via going overboard and not being able to rationally go about your business. If more people did this, it might be a bit easier for gambling to rehabilitate the image.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    As in they're too fukkin stupid to use reasonably, they fukk up their lives, and give drugs a bad name.

Those kind of people simply don't deserve drugs.

These are the same kind of people that would blame "the booze" for their bullshit behavior or the fact that she willfully jumped into a gangbang.

When you start blaming substances for your problems, you have become that person.

Same logic applies to gambling, and why I applaud Gus for attempting to give it up.
    Last edited by ChalkyDog; 09-05-13 at 12:38 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Drugs are not bad of you do not abuse them

Losers give them and gambling a bad name
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

Ewan101
    Ewan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Good luck Gus!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Gus you ever heard of a pawn shop

Its a gamblers heaven

Dont afraid to use one

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Gus you are a solid dude, honest and upfront in your posts. Why others rail on you i'll never understand. Know where you are. Always look in the mirror before judging others.

billysink

Good job Fringer.

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Gus. GL. It is not easy to give up. It is easy to talk about it and want it but very difficult once it gets inside of you. If you can not control your bets, time and balance it within your life than it best to get out for good.

Gus Fring

2 weeks clean
    Points Awarded:

Ghenghis Kahn gave Gus Fring 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

billysink

2 weeks clean

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

We love you Gus!!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

2 weeks clean
    never fukking heard of ya pal

Gus Fring

2 months strong. No stress. Better sex drive. Better diet. Days don't feel gloomy anymore.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown, and I/O

Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 months strong. No stress. Better sex drive. Better diet. Days don't feel gloomy anymore.
    Why come back to your old stomping grounds? Like a drunk going to hang out with old friends at the bar your setting yourself up for failure before long you will say I can have a little action on the game I just need to be responsible and not go overboard and then in 3 months you'll be the biggest troll on sbr again and in 6 you'll be crying you need to quit cuz you went balls deep again and we'll be right back in the same boat we are now.. Save us, and yourself the heartache and Kiss this place goodbye.. rehab is for fukkin quitters bra

First 123 Last