TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

do this +170 parlay with me tonight at 5dimes

hi yall

2 solid plays tonight that can only be parlayed together. miami marlins after a day off to rest go head to head with the down and out nationals. nationals season is over, strasburg just went almost 9 innings last game. this game is way overjuiced leaving a tasty treat at +2.5 (-170). fast forward to 10pm eastern tonight in the concacaf game on fox sports soccer plus, we have a very defensive team in heredia scrapping and clawing up in seattle. should not see 3 goals here. probably see only 1

Marlins +2.5
    Heredia/Seattle u2.5

+170

canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    hi yall

2 solid plays tonight that can only be parlayed together. miami marlins after a day off to rest go head to head with the down and out nationals. nationals season is over, strasburg just went almost 9 innings last game. this game is way overjuiced leaving a tasty treat at +2.5 (-170). fast forward to 10pm eastern tonight in the concacaf game on fox sports soccer plus, we have a very defensive team in heredia scrapping and clawing up in seattle. should not see 3 goals here. probably see only 1

Marlins +2.5
    Heredia/Seattle u2.5

+170

I was going to tail you cause it looked like you were pretty locked in... but then i realized miami did not have a day off yesterday and in fact already lost to the nationals... and then Heredia is not even playing seattle tonight.. its san jose... you're toast bod!

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

3-2 marlins in the 6th

soccer game getting underway!!

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

You said Seattle

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

yeah i wonder if i meant san jose

3-3 baseball

0-0 soccer 22nd min

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

4-3 baseball 8th

0-0 soccer 46th min

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by canadabetting View Post
    I was going to tail you cause it looked like you were pretty locked in... but then i realized miami did not have a day off yesterday and in fact already lost to the nationals... and then Heredia is not even playing seattle tonight.. its san jose... you're toast bod!

winner