raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

hard to imagine anyone being off by that much...how in the fukk have you not taken this guy for every cent he has?

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Sure if you offer me -115 on soccer I will. Post some soccer lines.
    this isnt a thread about soccer...its about -115 in american football... i have 0 opinion on the way his bookie offers soccer lines...

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    for the record, i have played ncaab totals with this guy that have been 10 points off the off-shore number, and cfb spreads that have been up to 6 points off, so yes the -115 is worth it in some cases. going to use the sbr half-point calculator that most of the idiots in players talk dont know about
    of course it's good to have options when it comes to getting the best line for games. But if this is your only choice for betting, then you'd have to be very selective, and play the games with "bad" lines to get advantage, though i don't know how many wins that would translate to.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    hard to imagine anyone being off by that much...how in the fukk have you not taken this guy for every cent he has?
    lol i did. i shut him down for baseball. he had to quit for a few months

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

And he's still booking you? Terrible risk management guy has no sense. You consistently beat me for any period of time you're getting limited. You still take someone else's money outta my pocket after that, you'll be kickin the can down the road lookin for a new bookie.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Tell him to pound sand.....He'll be blowing your phone up by week 4 "-110 is back, gimme a call"

First 12