dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

pretty good picks man, you could do worse than reggie and cj in a PPR 14 teamer...keep us posted

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

WR core weak but that's what happens when you take 2 RBs and then Aaron Rodgers in a 14 team PPR leaguem (With 6 point TD's passing).....I'd rather be considered weak at WR than anything else because there's so many that can contribute

We start 2 flex and 2 wr anyway

Like I said if Tavon Austin gets a lot of touches (which he should) we'll be fine

"
    Fisher told Jim Rome that the versatile Austin will do all kinds of things in the Rams’ offense this season, but there’s no way the Rams are going to give opposing defensive coordinators a look at those things before the games count.“We have a pretty good idea but we haven’t shown it yet,” Fisher said. “He’s not had a lot of production in the preseason, only because it makes sense to hold those types of things for the regular season.”
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 08-27-13 at 10:50 AM.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

I would go for a stud qb.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Nate WASHINGTON still more of a sure thing at this point. Chris Givens will be hitting the home runs plays too and Jared Cook will get 8 TDs this year in the red zone.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Nate WASHINGTON still more of a sure thing at this point. Chris Givens will be hitting the home runs plays too and Jared Cook will get 8 TDs this year in the red zone.
    Nate got picked man the draft is deep as hell

I like Givens and Cook but Austin will get plenty of touches every game and is a huge home run threat......Risky,yes, but worth it when we got him

Reggie Bush, Chris Johnson, Aaron Rodgers with 6 pt tds is a nasty top 3

First 12