joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

u act like ur his high fukkin holyness when it comes to mma bro. im not claiming anything. all i say is i know what ive seen since 09. if u really wanna act like a bitch u can come see me in florida n ill treat u like a bitch

joco

u condescending fukk. i promise u wouldnt have no type of attitude wit me if u saw me in person. ud say yes sir and please and thank u n try to sukk my dikk u fukk boi

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Florida is a big state

joco

everybody wanna be an internet thug til u meet one in real life. then u change ur tone real quik. cuz u get turnt out like a little bitch if u try that shit where i live

joco

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Florida is a big state
    i drive bro. ill take a road trp to prove a point

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    u act like ur his high fukkin holyness when it comes to mma bro. im not claiming anything. all i say is i know what ive seen since 09. if u really wanna act like a bitch u can come see me in florida n ill treat u like a bitch
    ok since its clear by my avatar im most likely in LA i'll spend 400 bucks to fly to florida to fight you sounds real + even just stop posting you got crushed take a like a man ....fukk kids today no back bones e-threats Teaser would make this kid pee on himself within 10 sec of meeting him. fukkin tuf newbies

teaserpleaser

i drive bro. ill take a road trp to prove a point
    what part off florida you in you near blackzillians or ATT ft Lauderdale coconut creek area I want you to go in either one ask Jorge Santiago or gesias calvacante even ATT ask parumpina or Richie gurerro who works the front desk about me. kid you have no clue about me or my background I aint one of these donught eating booger eaters on this forum better go check the sbr tough guy thread before you go shooting off at the mouth and we meet at a bash or something...just a piece of advice.

joco

i dont need to make e threats. i make real threats when u disrepect me. i dont disrepect no one on sbr n u wanna fukkin start talkin down to me? u dont know me. if u knew me u wouldnt even try that shit. in miami u disrepect the wrong person u can get killed. im 27 no kid i been around. fukk mma. this is real life.

joco

i dont care who u know in mma game. ( not saying im a triggerman) u get shot in the street ur jiu jitsu aint saving u pal.

and dont act like i spouted off at u first. i responded to ur belittling comments. i dont play that shit. i dont care who u r or what u know or what training u have. u disrepect me, its gonna be a fight. its a matter of pride. n u start e-bullying ima come back harder cuz i dont play that shit

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

not worthy JJ

but i did make my biggest play of year (not saying much) on a NO SCORE 1ST INNING wager on this game...

whew... Clayton scared me a bit with his inability to throw strikes early on

teaserpleaser

i dont need to make e threats. i make real threats when u disrepect me. i dont disrepect no one on sbr n u wanna fukkin start talkin down to me? u dont know me. if u knew me u wouldnt even try that shit. in miami u disrepect the wrong person u can get killed. im 27 no kid i been around. fukk mma. this is real life.
    Fukk Miami I worked I was all over that bitch when I was with ATT im from LA by way of Detroit Miami aint shit I talk down to you because you're trying to talk mma with somebody who has been around it since 1996 when my first coach Red heard and rick lucero were fighting in wvc s in brazil real vale tudo. Come on man you're a baby in MMA and your trying to argue with me what am and I know you're logic is flawed what should I do pretend that shit makes sense? Real life or MMA you aint kicking my ass you aint beating me in streets so whats next hop scotch? jaxx I've been to Miami dominos we can even use the ones the Cubans like to use.

joco

u can say i respectfully disagree and not be a dirtbag. again...this isnt even about mma. its about human decency.

i dont care about ur mma resume. u trained in the 90s...cool...ur in ur 40s now...fantastic...

point is i have my opinion...and u can have urs...u dont have to agree with me and i dont have to agree with u. but theres a way to be respectful and not come across as a pompous piece of shit. u clearly believe ur opinion trumps anyone elses when it comes to mma because of ur background. u might be delusional...u might be right. we will see next week.

but i dont give a penetrate what belt u have from what camp i dont give a penetrate. i will fight anyone if my pride is at stake and i dont let anyone talk to me in a condescending way in real life or on sbr

teaserpleaser

u can say i respectfully disagree and not be a dirtbag. again...this isnt even about mma. its about human decency.

i dont care about ur mma resume. u trained in the 90s...cool...ur in ur 40s now...fantastic...

point is i have my opinion...and u can have urs...u dont have to agree with me and i dont have to agree with u. but theres a way to be respectful and not come across as a pompous piece of shit. u clearly believe ur opinion trumps anyone elses when it comes to mma because of ur background. u might be delusional...u might be right. we will see next week.

but i dont give a penetrate what belt u have from what camp i dont give a penetrate. i will fight anyone if my pride is at stake and i dont let anyone talk to me in a condescending way in real life or on sbr
    alright next bash we'll set something up hopefully in vegas a lot of mma gyms I can get something worked out with one of the local mma gyms if you want just say the word we'll sign waivers even have refs it will be legal we'll say were " light sparring" hows that sound? post it here on Sbr. Remember you said you would kick my ass and keep pushing the issue i feel bad when i light guys up im not the monster i used to be. so what you say Joco (shit just got real huh )

joco

i said u wanna act like a bitch ill treat u like a bitch. never said i would "kick your ass" so dont misquote me

u think im scared of u? ive never ran from anythign besides the police. i know how to street fight. no technical training or ground game. i will 100000% box u with no gloves or headgear

teaserpleaser

i said u wanna act like a bitch ill treat u like a bitch. never said i would "kick your ass" so dont misquote me

u think im scared of u? ive never ran from anythign besides the police. i know how to street fight. no technical training or ground game. i will 100000% box u with no gloves or headgear
    yes or no

joco

ima reiterate the point tho...

r u that self righteous that u think its ok to talk down to people like that? people arent even worthy to debate u when it comes to ufc because ur such an og in the game?

this is a message board with the primary purpose of debating and conversating about sports and offering each other different perspectives and views. but ur a big bad retired mma fighter so u think everyone is beneath u? wake the penetrate up.

joco

i said ill box u

teaserpleaser

i said ill box u
    oh goodie so we are agreed next bash in the states? cant wait. we'll make a thread about it.

teaserpleaser

i said ill box u
    THey'll be some boxing but its going to be a fight just to make sure we are clear.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    If betting the marlins +210 is the worse bet, then why wouldn't betting the Dodgers -240 be the best bet like JJ states ? I know you were configuring that from 4 options, but I don't understand your logic even so.
    you're right, I should say it's the 2nd worst bet. i still like the MIA +1.5 runline.

if you count o/u, someone earlier did say he/she like the under a lot. that might be even better - idk.

joco

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    THey'll be some boxing but its going to be a fight just to make sure we are clear.

why would i agree to fight u mma rules when i dont know any jiu jitsu or wrestling. I WILL BOX U WITH NO GLOVES OR HEAD GEAR but i dont have ground game. im like kimbo slice status.

why dont we just have a gun duel on the stripand each take 12 steps turn n fire? im a pretty good shot. i like my chances

oh goodie so we are agreed next bash in the states? cant wait. we'll make a thread about it.
    yea buy my plane ticket pal

teaserpleaser

why would i agree to fight u mma rules when i dont know any jiu jitsu or wrestling. I WILL BOX U WITH NO GLOVES OR HEAD GEAR but i dont have ground game. im like kimbo slice status.

why dont we just have a gun duel on the stripand each take 12 steps turn n fire? im a pretty good shot. i like my chances

yea buy my plane ticket pal
    tough guy im done i got games to in game we are on the....regardless of skill or guns or whatever i know you aren't even on my level if you think its about fear or intimidation. Bring you're gun im from the streets Last word of a punk somebody who is a pussy is let me grab my gun

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Kershaw such a f*cking stud.

Helps his own cause, then Crawford chips in.

3-0 Dodgers

tony_come

Teaser and joco just get naked and settle down

teaserpleaser

Joco you're young foolish mouth got you in trouble you want to back down but think i maybe just all talk or this is sbr foolishness i assure you i am 100% serious brah im going to tune you up any way you want to play it. -5000 you aint showing up to the bash anybody with a clue knows what im talking about when it comes to guns you're afraid and you probably are too stupid to realize it. I'll teach you some life lessons though come bash time you'll thank me later on in life.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

its over mutha fuggers

joco

i love how u didnt even acknowledge anything else i said about not talking down to people and all that. ur really that much of an arrogant asshole who is that full of himself?

all guns aside i will box u with no headgear or gloves in a regular normal fight because u disrespected me completely unprovoked...but im not gonna agree to mma rules. im proud not stupid

tony_come

No headgear and gloves

No cups????

teaserpleaser

i love how u didnt even acknowledge anything else i said about not talking down to people and all that. ur really that much of an arrogant asshole who is that full of himself?

all guns aside i will box u with no headgear or gloves in a regular normal fight because u disrespected me completely unprovoked...but im not gonna agree to mma rules. im proud not stupid
    im an arrogant asshole theres 15,000 posts you cant put two and two together? Im probably one of the 10% on the site that actually take money from these books week after week. We can street fight we'll just find a blind spot no rules in a street fight you can throw sand in my face , fish hook me , try and rip my eye out , scratch, head butt you name it TP has seen it or had it done to him boxing is well boring how about if i promise not to take you down if you fall though no guarantee im not soccer kicking the living shit outta your head though. Street rules are the same in Miami as they are here in LA anything gos

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    No headgear and gloves

No cups????
    fukk it im in Street rules though he can kick me in the balls scratch headbutt throw sand in my eyes whatever his heart desires.

aIntuition
    aIntuition's Avatar Become A Pro!

can you guys record it? I want to see who gets knocked out

tony_come

Go for the balls

Grab those balls

Guarantee you win

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by aIntuition View Post
    can you guys record it? I want to see who gets knocked out
    Wouldn't think about not having footage of this shit it will be Gold

joco

Joco you're young foolish mouth got you in trouble you want to back down but think i maybe just all talk or this is sbr foolishness i assure you i am 100% serious brah im going to tune you up any way you want to play it. -5000 you aint showing up to the bash anybody with a clue knows what im talking about when it comes to guns you're afraid and you probably are too stupid to realize it. I'll teach you some life lessons though come bash time you'll thank me later on in life.

i own an AR, a shotgun and 4 handguns...im not scared of guns.

u probably will tune me up. ur a trained fighter and im not.

but u keep missin the point. ITS NOT ABOUT WIN OR LOSE FOR ME. ITS ABOUT PRIDE. U DISRESPECTED ME CUZ I HAD An OPINION U DIDNT AGREE WITH

if someone wants to pay for me to fly to vegas i will fight u

joco

also id like to add...that u keep referring to urself in the third person which really just makes u look like even more of a self absorbed asshole

First 123 Last