SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Videos WNBA 8/20: Mercury/Shock Preview and Pick with SweetJones55

Anthony from SweetJones55.com called in to the SBR Videos studios to discuss the Phoenix Mercury/Tulsa Shock game for August 20th. Anthony gives a pick on the lines.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Profitable advice? Fck that just look at the previous videos. More magical results to sell packages. Give em' for free for trust. Loshak you sell out.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Profitable advice? Fck that just look at the previous videos. More magical results to sell packages. Give em' for free for trust. Loshak you sell out.
    youre right, "profitable advice" was probably a poor choice of words, because yes, technically, in the 5 WNBA vids or so he's done with us, his record is 2-3 or something like that

I meant it in a general sense, about what he looks for and how he thinks about it, including analysis of team factors in general that can be used from game to game

but yes, I agree, poor choice of words, but I'm not using a prompter here, sometimes less-than-ideal words do slip out

but I do like the guy, I think his research and capping and analysis have legit value, I'll defend him in the other thread when I get a chance

but yes you are right, technically a poor choice of words

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Loshak you coked out mother fukker

Is Jones your brother?? I have heard he is or is it Rogue Jurur's brother?????????

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Wasn't all that long ago that Sweetjones55 was creating ghost accounts and hyping himself...just ask Shari, but she can't say anything because SBR is hurting for new streams of revenue. This guy is a liar and repeatedly told posters that he was not going tout, but then had a change of heart and launched his tout business right before...wait for it, the nba season went into a lockout. Because his specialty went into a lockout, SJ then started selling his nfl and cfb packages, when he repeatedly told everyone--this is pre tout, that he only felt comfortable betting Miami games--believe he said the same things about college hoops. Magically, after he goes tout, he is selling subscriptions for anything, outside of MLB.

Loshak, also ask SJ about his "5dimes is lieng" thread...where SJ receives inside information that 5dimes is folding..I think it was a couple of years ago.

SJ and Roxxy are cut from the same cloth.

OpiateBank
    OpiateBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

High3, uhhh Carpe is one of the shills. He slipped, youre right, "profitable advice" was probably a poor choice of words, because yes, technically, in the 5 WNBA vids or so he's done with us, his record is 2-3 or something like that.
    Who is us? SweetJizz and his shills ?. 2-3, no try one win the rest lost. But you marked them as wins after hedging out in the last three minutes of regulation play with your fantasy bookmakers and non existant lines that only Sweetness got because he moved the line.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

i don't understand how anyone caps the WNBA. in the one game i watched tonight i have seen; 4 missed uncontested lay-ups,roughly 6-7 passes that never came close to anyone, a quarter in which one team scored 29, then next quarter has 1 pt w/ about 2 min. left, finally a player who took a wide open shot only to have the ball somehow slip off her hands backwards over her head and out of bounds. but i guess that's why some of the their biggest stars command well over $7000 a year

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

5 pts for the last quarter

OpiateBank
    OpiateBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

7 point cover big balls. Another winner for the SweetJizz team.
    You guys got the 4th quarter memo to HEDGE OUT right.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Took -2.5 Winner

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Line closed at 4

Whoever bet late lost

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

He is terrible at wnba capping. I'd be able to pick winners by flipping my coin as well... His data sample size is too small for anyone to pay for... Free advertising to get mug punters to sign up to his service

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    youre right, "profitable advice" was probably a poor choice of words, because yes, technically, in the 5 WNBA vids or so he's done with us, his record is 2-3 or something like that

I meant it in a general sense, about what he looks for and how he thinks about it, including analysis of team factors in general that can be used from game to game

but yes, I agree, poor choice of words, but I'm not using a prompter here, sometimes less-than-ideal words do slip out

but I do like the guy, I think his research and capping and analysis have legit value, I'll defend him in the other thread when I get a chance

but yes you are right, technically a poor choice of words
    Well we all know Loshaks ghost now, it all makes sense.