TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

WNBA is the wost sports product going

Watching this sport is fckn painful. Connecticut just played Atlanta a few days ago and scored 80-some-odd points. Connecticut did not score a basket til like 30 sec left in first quarter, closing it with 11% shooting. The fck!

TwoWays

I must have seen at least 10 missed layups already and their "bigs" being blocked by guards a handful of times.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

how much do you have on connecticut?

Ralphalph
    Ralphalph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

I think you may be saying more about the outcome of your bet, than the about the game itself. If you had put a million dollars on the under and won the bet, would you still be this upset?...The WNBA has only been around a very short while. Plenty of talent is entering the market and making this game more interesting and exciting as the years go on. Games like this happen in the NBA as well. So sorry for your lose, but that's it's called gambling! :0(

I do agree with you on one thing though, betting WNBA is super-ridiculously hard and painful.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Feminists and liberal product at its finest.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

We have never had a thread in the history of SBR of a poster complaining about the quality of the WNBA

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Who wants to watch ugly black Lesbians play basketball? If the NBA didn't support this league they would fold like a tent.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

So do all these women align their cycles together.

If you could know which team is in B*tch mode it might be a slight edge.

C-Gold

Baylor is on their period. The ref calls a tight whistle. You can expect lots of fouls, ejections and fights with the other team.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

League will fold when stern leaves in February.

C-Gold

Nappy headed Hos

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

eventually will move to europe

players of course great but not a ton of demand for it

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphalph View Post
    I think you may be saying more about the outcome of your bet, than the about the game itself. If you had put a million dollars on the under and won the bet, would you still be this upset?...The WNBA has only been around a very short while. Plenty of talent is entering the market and making this game more interesting and exciting as the years go on. Games like this happen in the NBA as well. So sorry for your lose, but that's it's called gambling! :0(

I do agree with you on one thing though, betting WNBA is super-ridiculously hard and painful.
    Obviously you don't watch WNBA games. Every single game played the stadiums, for maybe the exception of Minnesota home games (which is like half sold out), is nearly empty...even when it is a prime time nationalized game. Watch a game and watch these chicks routinely lose possession of the ball without a defender around like they practice it. Watch these gals miss transition layups if they just see another defender running at them. Watch 6' 8" centers get their shots blocked by 5 foot 5 inch guards. Just watch a game then get back to me with "more interesting and excited as the years go on." lol

C-Gold

If you don't like the WNBA then you are just sexist and probably racist.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphalph View Post

The wnba has been around long enough for the most successful franchise in its history to fold

It's an awful product. No one would want to watch division 3 men's basketball but any D3 men's player would probably be MVP of the league.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its not only a terrible product its actually painful to watch if you've ever actually made a free throw or layup in your life. I am sure over half of the posters can't claim that. Having said that, its easy to make money on it cause the handicappers have little clue whats abt to happen. Its a perfect example, microcosm if u will, of everything that is wrong in America today. Its like the media trying to tell us who is "smart" and who is "handsome" and u are supposed to believe it cause THEY all agree. Look at all the men's sports that actually attracted attendance that wre forfeited over Title IX. Merit has little to do with success in America any longer.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

ive never seen it on a tv before.

i would rather not watch tv than watch that.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

saw a chick go up for a shot w/ no one around and lose the ball backwards over her head and out of bounds. the rifle passes to no one in particular are pretty entertaining also.i'm thinking they should consider lowering the rim(not joking) because there are so many missed lay ups. i've seen them miss the entire rim on a lay up more often than you would think possible

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Well they're penetrating women, what so what are you expecting? Women aren't built for athletics. Serena Williams couldn't even beat a sub-200 mens tennis player.

Karsten Braasch (born 14 July 1967 in Marl, North Rhine-Westphalia) is a former professional German tennis player. His highest ATP singles ranking was World No. 38, which he reached in June 1994. His career-high in doubles was World No. 36, achieved in November 1997.[1] He was well-noted for his service motion and his habit of smoking during changeovers.
    Braasch competed in a 'Battle of the Sexes' contest against Venus Williams and Serena Williams at the 1998 Australian Open when he was ranked 203. A decade and a half older than the sisters, Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centred around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager."[2] He nonetheless defeated both sisters, playing a single set against each, beating Serena 6–1 and Venus 6–2.[3]

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

fack wnba! so nodody is betting on wnba?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

Proud to say I've never watch 1 second of it. Or ever checked a score

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Do like I do. Bet it and forget it, cause there is no way to watch the games.

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pack of cigs and a beer between sets... I like his style

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Its not only a terrible product its actually painful to watch if you've ever actually made a free throw or layup in your life. I am sure over half of the posters can't claim that. Having said that, its easy to make money on it cause the handicappers have little clue whats abt to happen. Its a perfect example, microcosm if u will, of everything that is wrong in America today. Its like the media trying to tell us who is "smart" and who is "handsome" and u are supposed to believe it cause THEY all agree. Look at all the men's sports that actually attracted attendance that wre forfeited over Title IX. Merit has little to do with success in America any longer.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

ever watch Big 10 football?

I'd rather watch the WNBA than Minnesota/Purdue

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

i've never watched beaver ball, but it is rather profitable if you even halfway have a clue about what you're doing

C-Gold

Some nasty, ugly, stinky black women running around with beads and hair flying everywhere.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

it's funny how people get so mad about their wnba bets that threads like this become conspiracy theory-like.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

These boards can't ball

They should lower the rim

TwoWays

Some gals clearly wearing making while ballin in the Sparks game. Do we take them seriiously?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Some gals clearly wearing making while ballin in the Sparks game. Do we take them seriiously?
    Could be that broad that got her face cut open. By her teammate during a celebration. Headbutt to the face.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

In WNBA, bitches go crazy for making textbook layup.