lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

If there is a shred of truth in what you stated Gus. Your family will find you swinging from the attic in 5 years or less.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    If there is a shred of truth in what you stated Gus. Your family will find you swinging from the attic in 5 years or less.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    I have a masters in business (human resources management) and a minor in computer science: I just have a disease called gambling. Many have me on ignore cuz I speak the truth. If u believed everything on Sbr or any gambling gorum, everyone is a winner and everyone is betting thousands per game lol, gimme a break

Dude....

C'mon man!

You dont need gambling as a means to make money. You have a ton of money and a great job.

I however have a shitty job and i need gambling to suplement my income.

If gambling ever becomes a losing proposition for me i will quit.

I have never had a year where i have lost money.

I dont do this shit for fun, i gamble bc i know its the only way i will ever become rich.

You sir should lower your limits to $1 per play.

Why?

b/c you dont need the money. Your throwing away money.

If i had a great job, i would never even think about gambling.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you believe this dumbass has a masters in anything you aren't that bright....have you seen some of this kids picks?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Gus, when you reload today, do us all a favor and post a ticket of the tennis parlay you make

You are on serious tilt and this never ends well I need to know which plays you will mush

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Man, barely have a pot to piss in lately; need to load up and hit a couple parlays
    Back to basic, keep it simple GF.
    Stay in the game, flat bets until you get it going again is what I can say to you (believe me I have said a lot to you - lol - all is good)

Vitothecapper
    Vitothecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 682

Gus!! Forget your sponsor. What you need is to change your luck.You need to go find a fat ugly whore and pay her for a B.J. $5 max...Then deposit what you have left into your account.Then blow another load!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Did he reload?

Gus we are here for you. Let us know who you parlayed??

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Gus tell Tony I said Hi!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

You got a master in business and cant manage money.....woe to the people you manage

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Did he reload?

Gus we are here for you. Let us know who you parlayed??
    fukk him

he quit

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gus dont be a quitter

We like you..lower bet sizes

Gus if you quit gambling you will quit on everything in life

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Do you want real advice or are you looking for attention

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    fukk him

he quit
    I hate quiterz.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Gus, bad time of the year to gamble. Unsteady market of games. Wait 2 more weeks and kick some ass in CFB.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Do you want real advice or are you looking for attention
    Think we know the answer to this

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Why would anyone read what this troll/ghost postGus FringSBR MVP

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Gus, take a lap man. Only way to fix it. Trying to make a comeback with this mindset is only disastrous.

Seriously, take a lap. Come back better.

Instead of reloading, use the money to unload on some failed parents daughter.

burgaweddie
    burgaweddie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You go Gus, gave up this gambling crap 3 months ago, never been happier, you are right everyoneon here thinks they are winners, winners dont waste there time writing on this site !

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Look up Regul8er.

Guy can give some advise. Guy always reloading and pissed.
    YUP....know what the guy is going through, I was barely even sociable or coherent for months. Haven't made a bet in like 12 days, and life has been much better. Actually sleeping 8 or 9 hours a night....actually being productive at work.....actually look forward to getting home and spending a quality night with the wife without checking my phone for scores. I've put myself in a sh!tty situation financially for the short term, but counting on my completed MBA in 10 months to pay off.

I know I have gambling in my blood, and I know I'll never be able to kick it....just need to learn to control it, not let it control me. I'm working on getting an NBA system together for the 2014-15 season.......YES 14 months down the road. If I can just stay focused on it when I feel the need to gamble, I think I can keep from depositing.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    YUP....know what the guy is going through, I was barely even sociable or coherent for months. Haven't made a bet in like 12 days, and life has been much better. Actually sleeping 8 or 9 hours a night....actually being productive at work.....actually look forward to getting home and spending a quality night with the wife without checking my phone for scores. I've put myself in a sh!tty situation financially for the short term, but counting on my completed MBA in 10 months to pay off.

I know I have gambling in my blood, and I know I'll never be able to kick it....just need to learn to control it, not let it control me. I'm working on getting an NBA system together for the 2014-15 season.......YES 14 months down the road. If I can just stay focused on it when I feel the need to gamble, I think I can keep from depositing.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

It's tough to quit it, even for a bit. That's the discipline though man. If you can kick it for a few weeks you'll be amazed what you can do. Just take a breather man.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Lot of good advice here. Thanks guys. I have massive hangover.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Gus go fukk yourself.

Thanks pal

PM me wife's phone number

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

gus who do you got tonight?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

good for you pal but don't count on your mba in 10 months to pay off.

you'll be back gambling for that reason alone...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Gus ,

give us an update.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Key is bet what you can afford to lose

Everyone has different interests in life

Some don't ever gamble and have zero interest

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would an AA sponsor tell you to hang out in a bar or with a bunch of drinking buddies when you're trying to quit drinking? Of course not. You need to completely remove yourself from the "world of gambling" if you truly want to quit.

C'mon, Gus. Quit reloading your account and focus on how lucky you are to have a wife and family that cares for you.

You want to keep gambling all the time? You want to turn into JJ and I? You want to spend your weekends being a degenerate, losing more hair and not even bothering to go out because you know if you did women would just laugh at how pathetic you are?

Gus, if I had someone in my life who cared for me that much, no chance I'd gamble or get high half as often as I do now. I wouldn't want to waste time gambling when I could be socializing and building relationships with other humans. I'm too fukked in the head with anxiety to even bother, but you seem like you're mentally healthy enough to realize how good you have it. You're strong-headed enough to beat this.

Spend time with your wife tonight, Gus. Lonely losers like JJ and I are only into gambling so much because it's all we have outside of work.

The next time you have the urge to gamble, think of JJ's horseshoe head and the fact that I can't even look an attractive woman in the eye without wanting to pass out or throw up. That's your future if you stay on tilt, Gus.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

this is a gambling forum for God's sake take your quitting bullshit elsewhere. Theirs no room for quitters here, reload and wait till you see a play you like and pound the shit out of it. If you stop gambling your not giving yourself a chance to win back the money that was once yours.
    Points Awarded:

Darkside Magick gave easyliving 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

What are you going to do once football season starts?

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

NC.....Fantasy Football.signed up for an extra class starting next week, so I will be extremely busy this fall.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Gus do the right thing..

Pay your rent.. Stop gambling.. Your parents love you.
    I bet you this is unlikely

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    If you believe this dumbass has a masters in anything you aren't that bright....have you seen some of this kids picks?
    Oh stop!

What's next? JJ is really a female resident of a third world country??

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Tapped out on another $1200 deposit. What the penetrate?!

First 123 Last