frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Wait until the playoffs to fade the Dodgers

Dodgers will be fade material in the playoffs, especially in Vegas books. They will have inflated lines not just because people will peg them as the favorite but because of all the Los Angeles area homers pounding them as well. I can see them going out in the NLDS like the Phillies did 2 years ago as heavy favorites.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny...Im waiting to fade the rangers once playoffs start. Fade them if you want but they have the starting pitching,bullpen, and lineup to go far let me guess you think its luck they won 40 of their last 48 games? keep in mind they aren't even full strength most of that.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

So once Dodgers lock up pennant and home field you will still be playing them?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    So once Dodgers lock up pennant and home field you will still be playing them?
    see if that happens ... they will start sand baggin and lose a ton of momentum going into the playoffs

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Dodgers will be fade material in the playoffs, especially in Vegas books. They will have inflated lines not just because people will peg them as the favorite but because of all the Los Angeles area homers pounding them as well. I can see them going out in the NLDS like the Phillies did 2 years ago as heavy favorites.
    Why? Dodgers peaking at wrong time?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I'm looking at the Matt Kemp factor..when he comes back do he throw everything off. peaking way too early for my taste

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Wow you guys will never learn will you? Continue to bet against a ridiculously hot team with unreal chemistry in an attempt to seem like a "sharp". Why not find a bet on the board that doesn't involve taking a stab in the dark over and over in hopes of eventually cashing a ticket.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HardCore, and teaserpleaser

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Wow you guys will never learn will you? Continue to bet against a ridiculously hot team with unreal chemistry in an attempt to seem like a "sharp". Why not find a bet on the board that doesn't involve taking a stab in the dark over and over in hopes of eventually cashing a ticket.
    Been saying this for 2 years now

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 614Bets View Post
    Detroit/LAD 2013 WS
    sure looking that way

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

The question is will Dodgers get past Atlanta?

Braves pen is post season money.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    how did that work out for you?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

Nice fade.