RedDevil1974
    RedDevil1974's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Golf- Wyndham Champs

Been a couple of good weeks with places behind woods two weeks ago and then Dufner winning at 50s last week

This week is tricky, last chance saloon for lots to break the top 125 and the guaranteed riches that brings.

Form Players at the head of the market

Z Johnson @ 16.5 4 top 10s on the bounce and 5 in his last 8 comps
    B Snedeker @ 16.5 1 win, 4 top 20s in his last 6 after being the form player early before his rib injury
    R Castro Inside the top 21 in 5 of his last 8 comps inc the PGA and at times looks a winner in waiting and is upwards of 45+

Both will be very popular and given Johnson has won every year on tour bar one i think since 2007 and is in prime form i dont think he is too short in the slightest, Snedeker however has played a lot of golf recently and although is one of my personal favourites im not sure this is the week but he has won here back in 2007. so again i dont think he is too short either and wouldnt put anyone off dutching both.

I have backed the three above for decent stakes and the three below for much less.

Long priced Lurkers

For little reason other than they have won on tour and/or played reasonably well recently... you prob wouldnt want to overlook players like

Mark Wilson @ 110+ who won twice last year and is now showing the form ppl expected at the start of the year.
    Scott Stallings @ 100+ who is the current darling of the long priced fanciers but is in reasonable touch and did have a spell in the middle of the year with 3 top 4s on the trot to add to one early on
    David Lynn @ 100.. 3 top 30s in his last 5 inc a 2nd

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Redevil

Great analysis
    This Castro guy is a name I keep seeing

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Redevil

Great analysis
    This Castro guy is a name I keep seeing
    One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Came down and talked to us at Hank Haneys school for like 2 hours, and then just chilled ate dinner and answered questions.

He's a fukking stud on the course, his name will be around for quite some time.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I think an Asian wins this week!

RedDevil1974
    RedDevil1974's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Just outside of the places on the massively underwhelming Z Johnson. I really thought he had a chance when one behind at the start of pay day on sunday, dont think i would have been a backer at 3.2 ish but i thought he had a good chance of place money at least.

Barclays preview to come soon.

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

may do a matchup odds .getting to close to fb for these kinda plays gl pal