Falcons -3
    Vikings -3
    Colts -2.5
    Redskins -2
    Texas -2

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I like looking at schedules game by game before making picks, but with that said these jump out to me.

Broncos over 11.5
    Packers over 10

others to consider
    Ravens over 8.5
    Raiders under 5.5
    Jaguars under 5

Most of the other ones come down to schedule and will probably be 1 or 2 games away from total.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I really think Saints win at least 10 this season. Coach back and I think they bulldoze through the season to make up for last year.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Jags under 5 is a damn good number as well. They'll win 1 game at most in the division.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I really think Saints win at least 10 this season. Coach back and I think they bulldoze through the season to make up for last year.
    Their division is pretty decent though and remember they had a historically crappy defense. Atlanta is going to be 2 tough games, they probably split but Atlanta has the ability to beat them twice. They also probably lose 1 @ Carolina or @ Tampa. I'd have to see the rest of their schedule but I'd tend to agree with you.

They will be better than last year.

So will the Saints go 8-8 to lose your bet? Probably not.

Will they go 9-7 to push? I'd say at least you get a push.

Will they go 10-6 to win? I'd say yes.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Jags under 5 is a damn good number as well. They'll win 1 game at most in the division.
    Crappy QB's.
    WR trouble
    Weak overall talent.
    New coach who isn't super impressive.

Will they win 6 games to beat you? NO

Will they win 5 and push? Probably not.

Will they win 4 or less? I'd say so, they are very much in the Jadeveon Clowney sweepstakes.

I also think that the Titans will improve and that the Colts will be good, and Houston should sweep them. So let's say the Jags go 1-5 in division or 0-6 in division. Where are those other wins going to come from? Will they win 4 out of their other 10 games? No way.

What chances for wins do they have?
    KC
    @Oakland
    Arizona
    @ Cleveland
    Buffalo

Are they going to win all those games? NO and they won't even be favored in all those games.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Browns are an interesting team this year. But, ya know, it's the browns.

C-Gold

Adrian Peterson is the best RB in the league, after that it is probably CJ Spiller and Trent Richardson but you wouldn't necessarily know it based on stats. Alfred Morris for example had a lot more yards than those two but they are much better.

The Browns should improve on offense with Norv Turner and another year of experience for their young QB/RB and receivers. They made some additions on defense and their defense was already decent last year.

Their division should be pretty competitive, that's 6 tough games against the Ravens/Steel/Bengals. I'd say the division is mostly a 3 team race between Ravens, Cincy, Pitt.

C-Gold

4 teams are pretty heavy favorites to win their division, the other 4 divisions are a multi-team race.

NFC East - 4 team race, even the Eagles could potentially win this division. I'd agree the Giants should be favorites.
    AFC North - 3 team race, Bengals,Ravens, Pitt all have a chance to win it. Browns probably can't compete for title.
    NFC South - 2 team race between Atlanta and Saints. Maybe Carolina can compete but right now looks like a 2 team race.
    NFC West - 2 team race SF/SEA. That's conventional thinking, the rams really might be able to compete for a WC or win the division.

AFC South - Conventional wisdom says Houston, I'd argue Indy or maybe Titans can compete for division.
    NFC North - The Pack's division. I'd argue Chicago is clearly #2 but not enough to unseat the Pack.
    AFC East - Patriots division. Who gets 2nd place? I'd argue it is wide open, Miami is pegged as #2 but don't underestimate CJ Spiller getting more carries and don't underestimate Rex Ryan on the hot seat. Really anybody could finish 2-4.
    AFC West - This will be the least competitive division in my opinion. Broncos win it, so do San Diego or Chiefs get 2nd place?

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I pretty much agree here. There is question marks on some teams and as we all know injuries make a total difference.