forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    The Jews are the real puppet masters in all of this.

Also since when is offending somebody the worst crime a person can commit? Isn't killing people, raping people, and stealing property much worse?
    Riley isn't going to jail, he was reprimanded by the NFL.

forthewin

Scorpion, How do you watch and support sports in which people you have hatred for participate in each and every day?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I wish I could strangle everyone still talking about this bullshit. He said a word. He apologized. His teammates accepted it. Move along, life keeps moving. Fukk sakes.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    riley copper does not have a criminal record, he did not rape or kill anybody

this man is a good citizen, a patriot
    tt?

Name:  kelly3.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  33.5 KB

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I wish I could strangle everyone still talking about this bullshit. He said a word. He apologized. His teammates accepted it. Move along, life keeps moving. Fukk sakes.
    You're exactly right.I love sports and respect all of the ethnic backgrounds that participate in them (first as people and second as athletes. Yes including blacks). It's crazy how even in 2013 and a country that has an African American president, we still see this level of racism and political bigotry still in out sports world and now in our sports forum. It's crazy and hopefully we all can get back talking sports betting to make money, after all this is the sports betting forum.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    Scorpion, How do you watch and support sports in which people you have hatred for participate in each and every day?
    i dont hate anybody
    why do you say that?
    I do not watch sports, are you are crazy? so many of them are decided late in the last inning or last minute, I don't want to lose my pretty hair

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This whole ridiculous thing is going to cost a man his livelihood. Simply because a bunch of blacks and Jews want to pretend this offended them.
    Cooper is back already after 3 days. Coach Kelly probably had a sit down with the black players & alls good now! Cooper was a good teammate with these guys for 3 years & and those who were hoping an over emphasized drunken outburst would be his demise, I'm sure are hoppin mad!

With Maclin out for the season they really need Coop, he's a good player. It looks as if his teammates have let bygones be bygones & that's more than the politically correct posters on this forum want them to do. By the way, isn't Cooper the best white wide receiver in the NFL?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

By the way, isn't Cooper the best white wide receiver in the NFL?
    not even close, lol. joke of a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    not even close, lol. joke of a statement.
    I was simply asking a question! Whose better I doubt there are more than 2 or 3 white wide receivers in the league nowadays who get playing time like Cooper did & he'll certainly get more this year! I don't play fantasy football so I can't think of one.

With Jeremy Maclin out for the season with a torn ACL, Cooper is projected as a starting receiver opposite two-time Pro Bowl pick DeSean Jackson.
    Last edited by 15805; 08-06-13 at 03:24 PM.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Ummmm....wes welker

Welker is a slot receiver not a wide receiver!

I looked up white wide receivers best are Eric Decker & Jordy Nelson I guess! They are a vanishing breed!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

First ... 2345