KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Dee Liner

Anyone see this? Lmao. It's like " Don't show your dirty money on the internet." "Me and my niggaz we ballin with the same stack a money in a bathroom!" You know those 3 blew that shit that night and been broke since.

reidshows15
    reidshows15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

don't care!! ROLLTIDE!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I don't think he got it from Alabama, if he did I don't care either. It just shows the lack of education these players in college have.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you think that it's unthinkable that 'Bama and Saban would pay their recruits? Why would 'Bama be any different from all the other schools that pay recruits? This is a business, remember that!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I don't think he got it from Alabama, if he did I don't care either. It just shows the lack of education these players in college have.
    you're a racist that's why you think its Education but its really more of a cultural thing sad to say. You can thank the Rap videos and him being immature. Some Alumni or booster probably gave him that probably the most money kid has ever had at one time everything about it screams maturity issues but but hey so do many of johhny footballs issues but I don't start threads about a upper crust white boy with a drinking problem who does/says something stupid every other week.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I posted this yesterday and it was moved to the fukkin NFL folder. unreal

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

GodAmighty...another example of the stupidly from the leadership at SBR dumping crap from Players Talk on the College Football Forum.

Hey CFB forum..BIG ALERT. Fucken recruit who has never played a down at Alabama. Jesus, Bama may only win 3 games this year. Special Thanks from Players Talk.

Why SBR do you KEEP dumping Shit...Stupid Shit into a good CFB forum? It's like you don't give a rat's ass about the individual forums the regulars/new guys who are here for good sports news. Maybe you want clowns and men wanting solid information should go somewhere else. BAD BUSINESS...play to the homie fools and see where you land. Yep, that's the ticket.

Wish I knew who owned this place...can't imagine he/she would approve of distroying the forums with Goddamn sillyness to promote the players forum.
    Last edited by WorkHorse; 07-30-13 at 08:40 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife, and Huckleberry Pig