Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

buried by baseball and tennis

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by J_On_A_Roll View Post
    Im going for over 10k this year. A couple big parlays also.
    we're on the same page, j-roll. let's stack 'em up! I'm comin' w 5K for ncaa football, and gunnin' for 100u, too.
    I generally play 9-12 college games every saturday, betting between 1u and 5u per game. basically, I bring a roll
    equivalent to ten 5u bets, or appx 5K. holy fxxk, I'm so ready for college football. no parlays. no props. no futures.
    straight wagers. reduced juice. exploit every edge, margin, angle, and situational advantage. let's crush the fxxkin' book!

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

What's the Over/Under on this BULLSHIT and other threads forced on the COLLEGE FOOTBALL FORUM.

Great for you regular CFB glory hounds/fakes guys....NOT so good for good people who are about this wonderful sport.

We need more Black posts so Obama is happy...anyone noticed the national advertizing change? I'm WHITE, I feel like I'm the 12 percent race now in America.

WorkHorse

RACE...now we have a topic.

Ain't a goddamn thing to do with college football but who cares here at SBR.

Zero...who's in charge at this fucken place? Big Secret...really?

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    we're on the same page, j-roll. let's stack 'em up! I'm comin' w 5K for ncaa football, and gunnin' for 100u, too.
    I generally play 9-12 college games every saturday, betting between 1u and 5u per game. basically, I bring a roll
    equivalent to ten 5u bets, or appx 5K. holy fxxk, I'm so ready for college football. no parlays. no props. no futures.
    straight wagers. reduced juice. exploit every edge, margin, angle, and situational advantage. let's crush the fxxkin' book!
    im with ya man, lets cash this thang! I play 500 and up on straight bets. $250 and under on parlays. Long as the ROI makes sense. I'll be looking for you too.

WorkHorse

I hope the hell noone (especially college kids) took my previous posts seriously. Not pointing to my friend Urban who got the hint/message right on.

BullShit post deserve bullshit replies....I'm happy...Hope you're happy...you ain't happy..........................

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29910

0 dollars 0 cents, fck preseason
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Deebz
    Deebz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

It is all about week 1 college. NFL preseason is for people looking to throw money away. Not this guy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

some guys got models for nfl pre season
    some swear by it

Its a good way to practice for the real deal

I will be in action all of pre season..have some sharps that might give me a play or two

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    some guys got models for nfl pre season
    some swear by it

Its a good way to practice for the real deal

I will be in action all of pre season..have some sharps that might give me a play or two
    I'm always in the game

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    What's the Over/Under on this BULLSHIT and other threads forced on the COLLEGE FOOTBALL FORUM.

Great for you regular CFB glory hounds/fakes guys....NOT so good for good people who are about this wonderful sport.

We need more Black posts so Obama is happy...anyone noticed the national advertizing change? I'm WHITE, I feel like I'm the 12 percent race now in America.
    Okay, worktruck, I'm as soda cracker white as the next taxpaying motherfxxker, and I play NCAA football in the exact manner described above. Is that okay with you, pal? Jiminey Crickets. Insofar as NFL preseason is concerned- I will sometimes play a first half if the matchup is favorable, and I have a solid lean indicating a team is prepared to demonstrate some legitimate 1st team schemes out of the gate. 1h helps me avoid the unpredictable chaos often occurring during preseason garbage time. Basically, however, I rarely bet NFL for more than 1u, and when I'm pushing 50u*bankroll on a college Saturday, my NFL bankroll on Sunday is 5u. That's because, historically, I have difficulty finding consistent edges in pro football. I make my bones on Saturday, and endeavor not to lose em on Sunday. That's what works for me, ironhorse. If you think I'm full of bs and blah blah blah well, I suppose that's okay, cause I don't reckon it matters much to my bottom line. BOL.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I'm always in the game
    Yes you better everything

I have asked you in the past "Illini why are you betting so much stuff and losing big money?"

"JJ I am Jewish and I HAVE IT, I do not give a fuk if I lose $50,000 a year." I never heard a guy say this before.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3610

I usually start with $25 bucks...as a rule I turn that into 3 to 4 grand.
    Ummm no you don't

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

I hope the hell noone (especially college kids) took my previous posts seriously. Not pointing to my friend Urban who got the hint/message right on.

BullShit post deserve bullshit replies....I'm happy...Hope you're happy...you ain't happy..........................
    oh, hey: workhorse.
    no offense, my friend.
    just remembered you posted a polite reply to my college football thread.
    no disrespect intended.
    just taken off guard by some of your comments in this thread.
    I'm not a kid...some of these guys know me...I'm an old man!
    you obviously know your way around here, too...urbanwildlife is good peeps,
    and always makes intelligent plays, imho. we're going to stack some chips on the college gridiron.
    once again, no disrespect intended. just felt like your "bullshxt...12% white...fakes" was directed at me:
    and now I realize it wasn't. not that it matters, anyway. we're on the same page. college football is my favorite sport.
    maybe I can make it up to athens for some bulldog football this season...I can almost certainly make the
    world's largest outdoor cocktail party in jacksonville, 'cause my family is on the north florida east coast.
    all right. that's it. sorry about that. baseball is making me crazy right now. thank you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

Okay, worktruck, I'm as soda cracker white as the next taxpaying motherfxxker, and I play NCAA football in the exact manner described above. Is that okay with you, pal? Jiminey Crickets. Insofar as NFL preseason is concerned- I will sometimes play a first half if the matchup is favorable, and I have a solid lean indicating a team is prepared to demonstrate some legitimate 1st team schemes out of the gate. 1h helps me avoid the unpredictable chaos often occurring during preseason garbage time. Basically, however, I rarely bet NFL for more than 1u, and when I'm pushing 50u*bankroll on a college Saturday, my NFL bankroll on Sunday is 5u. That's because, historically, I have difficulty finding consistent edges in pro football. I make my bones on Saturday, and endeavor not to lose em on Sunday. That's what works for me, ironhorse. If you think I'm full of bs and blah blah blah well, I suppose that's okay, cause I don't reckon it matters much to my bottom line. BOL.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

People actually bet on preseason? I only bet coin tosses, first pass to be complete, points to be scored first 7:30 of game, and stuff like that. Preseason is for the guessers.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

my BR for it will be a $500 Free Play if I can get my win streak up to 13 in time for start of preseason

not wasting normal BR on preseason... not worth it

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    People actually bet on preseason? I only bet coin tosses, first pass to be complete, points to be scored first 7:30 of game, and stuff like that. Preseason is for the guessers.
    I think books take decent action only because its the nfl and many games on national tv

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

$75,000 for entire football season, playing no more than 2.5% on any one game.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Funny this is how feel about guys who bet bases ...you have to know how to bet on preseason FB I did we'll the last two nfl pre season

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Lets put it this way - Thank GOD for NCAA football , basketball and NFL ,NBA - Because of them I'm comfortably retired !! I'm only 59 years old and all my bills are pay on the time and have nice vacation every year in Europe !! Is that good enough ? That how I bet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

$30

First 12