joey1963
    joey1963's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Some sharp UK bettors tend to bet on the following:

over 2.5 goals; both teams to score; home team win

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It seems soccer only sport 12 months a year even when leagues shut down, so many tourneys in the off season. A great betting sport.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It seems soccer only sport 12 months a year even when leagues shut down, so many tourneys in the off season. A great betting sport.
    12 months a year because all championships don't take place at the same time, the big ones usually run from august to may but some are during the summer months so there's always something going on. teams that play official games from august to may have their offseason friendlies/tourneys now, but they don't play in june.

jjgold

Can you imagine Nfl off season with tourneys?

Whatever cases soccer ready to role

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Theres is soccer every single day

jjgold

I wish I had 25 k for soccer, its a sport you need a lot of cash to bet.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

There are a ridiculous amount of unlimited options throughout the year with soccer...as the other guys stated "there is always something going on" even if the major European leagues are off-season there are south american leagues,(Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico etc.) Asian leagues(China, Japan etc.) and International's and so much more always going on. But with that being said, it's always useful to expand ones knowledge of the whole spectrum, getting to know the dynamics of different leagues around the world can definitely come in handy when you have this much betting opportunities in soccer. It's all about the fundamentals!

jjgold

A katana great post

I cannot believe you can virtually bet 24 hrs a day with all different time zones.

Books must make a killing

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A katana great post

I cannot believe you can virtually bet 24 hrs a day with all different time zones.

Books must make a killing
    Yes all books make a killing from soccer just like they do with all other sports. As you know yourself this whole sport-betting phenomena is never an easy thing to get a hold of....one has to think really carefully to get away with getting good at this (pointing to myself) you have to think what is it you really want and use your brain properly. This game is dangerous! In gambling we have terms like fish and shark and sharp etc. for a reason because the winners in this game are sharp and shark while the looser's are the ones paying the sharks not the books. I myself started this game a few years a go and only now have come to realize how important it is to stick with fundamentals. Soccer/football is never an easy thing to make money from in the long term or the short term for that matter but there are ways nevertheless, and learning those ways don't come easy. I'm going to be honest even now i have so much learning to do these days i manage to make decent money from this game, before i used to go broke on parlays only to realize that parlays unless mixed with a bunch of singles will destroy you and make the books richer. It's all about strategy/analysis/bankroll management solidified knowledge that comes only with research/learning trial and error. Excuse my mumbling on about the subject, my point is this is probably one of the most difficult professions in the world and it is like that for a reason and it's because it's all based on predicting things that have not yet occurred. But like i said with enough discipline and knowledge anyone can pull it off because options are infinite in soccer throughout the year. Bol to everyone on this new football season i hope everyone manage to make money!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: biff, jjgold, and allin1

jjgold

Katana your big time
    We are small timers
    I think Premier League toughest

First 12