MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I said that before I switched over to the game. After seeing who we decided to play this game, I understand the skepticism.

To use basketball as a reference, we started a few d-leaguers on our world team.

Finally put in a player in Eddie Johnson, and he scores within seconds.

This team out there tonight, doesn't closely represent the best we have to offer.
    True....the whole gold cup has been younger players and backups, but some of our real starters are out there

Still.....Donovan, Eddie Johnson, Beasley, Besler and Corona are solid....A couple other decent guys getting playing time

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

swords good call

so many guy I know went all in here..risky

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Hell yeah Donovan, I knew you would score!!! So many opporunities!!!! Did you guys see that amazing pass from Eddie Johnson???

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Hell yeah Donovan, I knew you would score!!! So many opporunities!!!! Did you guys see that amazing pass from Eddie Johnson???

Donovan, Dempsey, E Johnson, Altidore, and Bradley will be a real nice attack when they're all together.....Then you got other guys like Zusi, Corona, Holden and a few others competing

If our defense can continue to improve we might have something next year in Brazil

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Donovan, Dempsey, E Johnson, Altidore, and Bradley will be a real nice attack when they're all together.....Then you got other guys like Zusi, Corona, Holden and a few others competing

If our defense can continue to improve we might have something next year in Brazil
    HELL YEAH!!!! Another goal!!!! Dude you don't know how excited I am about the World Cup coming up next year!!! I know the odds will still be stacked high against us doing anything, but I've NEVER been more excited for American soccer!!!!! If our men's team can actually get as good as our women's team, the sport will grow so much more in popularity it's not even funny!!!

jjgold

seems like a lot of people there

crowds real rowdy too

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO USA and thank you for giving us easy cash that we deserve lol this is friggin impressive from USA wasn't expecting anything less from them!

Remedy
    Remedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5542

Yes sir congrats $$$ USA very impressive cash those tickets boys

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

HELL YEAH!!!! Another goal!!!! Dude you don't know how excited I am about the World Cup coming up next year!!! I know the odds will still be stacked high against us doing anything, but I've NEVER been more excited for American soccer!!!!! If our men's team can actually get as good as our women's team, the sport will grow so much more in popularity it's not even funny!!!
    I'm with ya man.....Love watching the US team and the World Cup is always awesome

Things are looking good for the US program lately....Alot of younger promising players and veterans in top form

Hiring Klinsmann was a great move

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    4-0 / 4-1......
    NOW i get onemoregoal
    4-1 was 15.00 and 5-1 26.00
    Could have easily traded when 4-1 but im an idiot.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Oh you sure will, you're right about those forwards! IMO if they all play good together, they can break any defense in the world i don't care who it is.

Semper Fidelis

Akatana where are you from? I thought I remember you talking about it in another thread, but I forgot!

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Also, where was USA -500's anywhere?

Seen them high -600's at the lowest. Mostly -750ish.

Which brings me to a question, if you can find Gold's -530, when everywhere else is at -700 or worse, does one play that -530 based on 'value'?
    It was in the -500's earlier in the morning.

your question is interesting, but in this case no. Large ML plays suck even if you get the best price, that doesn't necessarily make it a "valuable" play.

jjgold

OK USA played welll

I will give them credit

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Akatana

Akatana where are you from? I thought I remember you talking about it in another thread, but I forgot!
    I don't believe we have tbh I'm in the UK, anyway congrats on USA and Congrats to all USA backers

First 12