jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Because they have not thought things out or lack good advice from someone that understands the dynamics of the industry as well as sales and marketing. Just pick a number that sounds like they are stable, OK 10 years is good. It is stupid if they cannot support the statement in someway at the very least. There are indeed invite only or PPH skins that have been around a long time and can be converted to post up and make such a claim. To just skin out a new brand and site and make such a claim is weak at best... informed people will know the truth and savvy inet users can also figure out how long a site or service has been around. When the truth finally gets out it just looks bad because of the initial deception... a LIAR is a LIAR is a LIAR... and cannot be trusted. If you cannot trust anything to begin with then it will follow your marketing and sales attempts for the duration. Just a bad move... only value is mass email marketing and outbound call center to those that do not know anything and they may just believe it... and send funds.

All I can say to that post

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

can someone show me where they claim 10 years

i dont see it

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    can someone show me where they claim 10 years

i dont see it
    They don't, JJgold making stuff up, Krackman ready to kill the guy...................................TT T, you make HRWAGER -800 to be around come January, why such odds, thanks in advance sir, I make them EVEN money.

jjgold

I never said HR was been around 10 years..man some cannot read. Some of these smaller books just change names after a few years also. I would think already a new Bet Islands with same people running it but a different obscure name.. Its all one big circle. These small books ok for a bonus and $500 type deposits...be careful and see how they do over a lon period of time, USA players can always use a good book or two so lets hope they do well and manage well.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    They don't, JJgold making stuff up, Krackman ready to kill the guy...................................TT T, you make HRWAGER -800 to be around come January, why such odds, thanks in advance sir, I make them EVEN money.
    no agenda or special insight, Ive yet to post up there, still getting around to it, Ive been lazy in the dog days of summer on a few things......just going by number of books that come onto the scene and how many go away that fast, its actually pretty rare that fast (maybe even pulsebet synbet lasted longer than that) January will be here in a flash. and with his connections and history I just feel -800 to be a fair line...Id bet even money for the max I will say that.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    no agenda or special insight, Ive yet to post up there, still getting around to it, Ive been lazy in the dog days of summer on a few things......just going by number of books that come onto the scene and how many go away that fast, its actually pretty rare that fast (maybe even pulsebet synbet lasted longer than that) January will be here in a flash. and with his connections and history I just feel -800 to be a fair line...Id bet even money for the max I will say that.
    You're probably to high at -800 and I'm to low at EVEN.......time will tell..............but one thing is for certain, you should be attacking the EOG bonus right now for the maximum allowed.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Why are you promoting the book if you wouldnt be suprised if they are only around a few more months?

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Why are you promoting the book if you wouldnt be suprised if they are only around a few more months?
    Not promoting, just saying, I could care less about HRWAGER, but they are not going anywhere in the next 3 weeks, ATTACK!!!!

jjgold

Fishhead looks for good plays that's all. I am sure they will be around for football

It's how they manage risk that will dictate their future

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I never said HR was been around 10 years..man some cannot read.
    not saying it does not mean it was not implied

in a thread titled rate HR wager.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

These guys emailed some promo and CC'd everyone's email address

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

great book!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I'd rather play at betlatina

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I heard jon cheers is a financial backer

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I heard jon cheers is a financial backer
    Shawn from Wager Chief aka Ryan "fast payout" Rossi and Jon are back working together again. It's nice to see them back reunited again. We all knew the BI scandal would pass just like they all do, remember one thing, Jon always pays his customers!!

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Shawn from Wager Chief aka Ryan "fast payout" Rossi and Jon are back working together again. It's nice to see them back reunited again. We all knew the BI scandal would pass just like they all do, remember one thing, Jon always pays his customers!!
    Just like old times! Orale!

Ced's shadow
    Ced's shadow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I know the owner, he's a legit guy and one of the few still in the industry who have the slight idea of what honor is.

jjgold

Ced I hope so, you know the business so your opinion counts a lot.

Ced's shadow
    Ced's shadow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thank you sir for the input. I can for sure tell you all players, the guy is doing his best to grow up in the industry, I've seen him and his people operate. I still have contact with him so, if anyone needs it, I can serve of as much help as I can.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

orale orale!

jon and wager chief shawn AKA betislands ryan AKA 7redsports lance always paid me in full, do not have a bad thing to say

darkhat

I'd rather play at betlatina
    lightening fast

same day deposits

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    lightening fast

same day deposits
    Things can change rather quickly in the forum business

All could be going well and then boom it crashes

I can influence that also

Do the right thing SBR, I am not playing games now

The posters made me here not SBR

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

What are you even talking about? At least bring some thing relevant to the thread about the book instead of just talking about absolutely nothing, that nobody cares about.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    What are you even talking about? At least bring some thing relevant to the thread about the book instead of just talking about absolutely nothing, that nobody cares about.
    because you work at a shit car lot which is no surprise considering your a total scumbag

every fukkin dealership is taking trade ins these days and its obvious to everyone except you that they arent just keeping them on their lot

darkhat

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

because you work at a shit car lot which is no surprise considering your a total scumbag

every fukkin dealership is taking trade ins these days and its obvious to everyone except you that they arent just keeping them on their lot
    Get out of your parents basement and get some sun. You need it tool.

jjgold

do your own research...just a reference thread for players that might want to try it or not try it. The more books we do this with the better

Smoke

Get out of your parents basement and get some sun. You need it tool.
    this kid is number than 4 shots of novocaine stevex i bet you are the kind of ese goes out with the crew and just dips out when the tab comes for a round of drinks. probably have many acquaintences but no real friends because of your ignorant misplaced sense of self worth your lack of accomplishments and athletic ability are only overshadowed by your ever-running suckhole mostly lies)if you ever turned up missing folks would gather from miles around to form a parade. also stevex did you smoke your lunch today? we both know you would never swing at me though i* would stretch you out so fast you would be counting the ceiling tiles champ. put you on queer street son since you're already headed that way. Stevex do you still like to let it go soft in your mouth?

goombah
    goombah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3161

Their risk management is probably pretty good, they start you off at $250 limits even though they advertise $500 limits.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

this kid is number than 4 shots of novocaine stevex i bet you are the kind of ese goes out with the crew and just dips out when the tab comes for a round of drinks. probably have many acquaintences but no real friends because of your ignorant misplaced sense of self worth your lack of accomplishments and athletic ability are only overshadowed by your ever-running suckhole mostly lies)if you ever turned up missing folks would gather from miles around to form a parade. also stevex did you smoke your lunch today? we both know you would never swing at me though i* would stretch you out so fast you would be counting the ceiling tiles champ. put you on queer street son since you're already headed that way. Stevex do you still like to let it go soft in your mouth?
    English. Learn it.

Smoke

English. Learn it.
    You mad bro?

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

You mad bro?
    It's a legit thread about a new book that popped up and you start rambling on about BetIslands and Jon. At least bring some thing to the thread tool. Or better yet just don't even say any thing at all because you never bring any relevant information to this forum any way.

Get outside a little buddy, you seem a bit uptight.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

hustlers
    bonus whores
    angle shooters

98.8% of SBR

jjgold

Never live in the past, it a major downfall of people in general, look ahead and stay positive.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Never live in the past, it a major downfall of people in general, look ahead and stay positive.

First 123456 Last