stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I thought I did these rant threads well, you guys are good too.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    ill see you at the bash if they hold one . ill bet you any amount ill show if i have yur word that you go . but i aint gonna knock out an old kock grandpa. you mess with me ill put you down like the cockroach that you are though.
    That's ok, you can see me there instead bitch. I'm 34 and haven't knocked a bitch out in about 10 years, I'd love to unload on your ass n teach you a lesson boy. If you're gonna threaten someone, at least make it someone who isn't twice your age you little flame.
    Now go to that 7-11 around the corner from me and make sure my fukkin slurpee machine is working right for when I get there later and I'm thirsty you point-begging broke dikkkkk.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 07-16-13 at 08:44 AM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Im just taking SBR out of the contest seen to much crap around here not to. So we do it in a thread email also limit pks and up umtil the WS is over I have no interest in doing this for a year thats like waitng for 3 prop bets to complete let me know if you want to donate your pts

Of course you wanna take SBR out of the mix, because using it would leave zero room for editing, twisting or other garbage. I could live with the thread just think it is stupid so by no means don't let that stop you.

The contest is who can make more/lose less over a given amount of time, isn't that what gambling is about. If you think you can win more with 20 picks would you still limit yourself to 10? Again, im sure you can come up with no valid reason other than because you don't roll like that.

And as far as the year, I want something that engulfs all major sports and provides a meaningful sample size. Its not like i'm asking you to post up the points or anything so again why the hell would it matter. You want a 6 week sample and maybe a 100 picks at most, that doesn't mean/show shit. Ive had 70-80% 100 game samples that would make me look like a hero and then Ive always had 20-30% samples that make me look like a moron. A year allows for enough time/plays to make a sample at least somewhat relevant.

So, Im assuming you pass since I don't wanna go with the Candyland kiddie rules. Let me know when you want to actually prove something because making a few plays and naming it cute, homesexually charged names like "pound it series" means jack squat when you know it will be forgotten as soon as you run bad and start your next series with whatever name.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    That's ok, you can see me there instead bitch. I'm 34 and haven't knocked a bitch out in about 10 years, I'd love to unload on your ass n teach you a lesson boy. If you're gonna threaten someone, at least make it someone who isn't twice your age you little flame.
    Now go to that 7-11 around the corner from me and make sure my fukkin slurpee machine is working right for when I get there later and I'm thirsty you point-begging broke dikkkkk.

i look forward to it NonUTZ. ill make a nice video of it for sbr . but snce posters will break it up and save yur bitch broke cowardly ass up why dont you PM me as i have told you fukkin millions of times and we can meet up earlier and settle this. PM me you scared sack of shit.

man now im confused who goes down on who ? smalnutz or kock ? or do you just 69 each other. fukk now i feel like throwing up

btw you are NOT 34. over 40 at least cupcake.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

yur right Nano nutz , i hve said kock is a waste of my time. i only said that if he starts with me i will defend myself. i want someone that can throw without dislocatng their shoulder. your on my radar now bitch. and all the shit youve said to me will be remembered as i throw my first punch. you ll be lucky if it dont send you into a coma. see you soon

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'v lost track of who hates who here but this is a solid thread

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Well.....Kraken hates Kock, Kock hates Wulfman, Wulfman hates Kock, Benny hates everyone & there's a drunk russian who get his licks in early but apparently drinks too many shots of Vodka & passes out.

Then some Huckleberry comes along & ruins the whole thing....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Go check in your thread, dont bump mine trying to get Benny off your ass

First 123