Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Quote Originally Posted by burkestar View Post
    lol dude calls him out for being a bit of a knob posting for the sole purposes of gloating and bragging, asks him on two consecutive occasions to post plays (brag later if you must) and make good on his "jump on board" offer if he wants mutual respect around here, dude responds by making a vid to dik size himself further...Wowee!...nothing personal either just telling it like it is
    Lo u guys haven't even been around long enough to sniff my nut sack. I posted my plays yesterday in my pick thread as I did this morning. The guys on here that respect me are the real sbr fellas. They all made money with me on hoops. And I said jump on board and started posting. Guys that know me know I take a break and when I get hot I start posting. Was just showing I was hot. Don't need to be called out though ski what to prove it. Now go yo my thread and see some picks or fuk off

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

That's great but long term is all that matters.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH good work

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsbetting123 View Post
    That's great but long term is all that matters.
    I play for kicks and extra money. I work for my living. I would never lose enough money that it would matter. I won't show again if it bothers others that I'm winning. Just wanted to share my good fortune with my buddies on here. Didn't mean to upset others with my great week. Next time I'll post a bad run to make some of you guys happy

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Nicely put. But unfortunately intelligence is shunned here, Im pretty sure my IQ has dropped 20 points since i joined SBR.
    <<<< Theres a fukking Seal as as my avatar - no way that would have happened 5 months ago.... A fukking SEAL.
    ROFL onemoregoal LLLOLLL @ the Seal

First 12