GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    There Ghetto kids from the Inner city and everybody is surprised when they curse and act like morons. LeBron James buys a championship by getting all his buddies to play with him in Miami and he compares himself to MJ.He is a paumpus douche Im Taken my talents to South Beach overrated Jerk.
    I love sports fan.

One of the few times were almost all the players on a team (Heat) take less money to win, people get pissed.

But if said players take max-out deals and hurt their team in the process, then athletes are "only about the money".

Can't win against sports fan.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

how young people around the world will react?

Well I'm pretty sure they didn't air this right after the game itself, so the 'young' guys that actually end up seeing it, must have dug it up on youtube or some forum, and if they are doing that, there's good chance they've seen 1000x worse stuff than this on the internet.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    how young people around the world will react?

Well I'm pretty sure they didn't air this right after the game itself, so the 'young' guys that actually end up seeing it, must have dug it up on youtube or some forum, and if they are doing that, there's good chance they've seen 1000x worse stuff than this on the internet.
    sport fish sharp as always

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    If lebron doesn't dominate in game 7 the heat loose by a touchdown, yes ray hit a big shot to extend the series but if lbj didn't hit a 3 in the previous possession ray doesn't get a chance to tie it. Bosh didn't show up all playoffs and wade was effective for a few games because of attention on bron. Most games the 2nd and 3rd best players were chalmers and birdman who again just work off lebron so IMO the king had to work extra hard in this playoff run. If they were playing the type of team ball that they r capable of the bulls/pacers would not have given them as many problems.
    What about game 6 ? If it wasnt for clutch players like wade and ray ...they wouldnt be a game 7 ...its a shame that u would over look that just to give lanuts the fame. .obviously your just a lanuts fan not a heat fan ..

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Wow you guys are sensitive i believe i heard LeBron swear like once in the LOCKER ROOM. Kids shouldn't even be in the locker room anyway. They won the title, they are getting drunk, a bunch of pro athletes, a couple swear words shouldn't surprise anyone. If anything big pappi "this is our penetrating city," and this video of Corey Crawford are way worse than the Lebron James incident. I barely heard LeBron swear. And the way that the media and all the haters doubted him, he can say whatever he wants, everyone needs to take a bite of humble pie.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Quote Originally Posted by brigade125 View Post
    What about game 6 ? If it wasnt for clutch players like wade and ray ...they wouldnt be a game 7 ...its a shame that u would over look that just to give lanuts the fame. .obviously your just a lanuts fan not a heat fan ..
    If u actually read the post that u responded too I did give ray allen credit for hitting a big shot to extend the series, but my point was that it wasn't ray and wade that won them the chip. And yes I am a james fan since he came in the league, always had respect for wade also. Credit goes to the entire heat team but it all starts and ends with lbj.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Wade sucked big time in all the finalgames except the seventh

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 11:24 AM. Reason: image does not exist

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

how many final MVPs does Kobe have?

Exactly.

Seaweed
    Update your status

I can't believe he did it again. Listen at the end of the clip.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

DID I HEAR WHAT I THINK I HEARD OUT OF HIS MOUTH???

From this moment forward, I will be ending relationships with all things that are sponsored by Lebron Raymone James.

He is a disgusting example for the youth.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    DID I HEAR WHAT I THINK I HEARD OUT OF HIS MOUTH???

From this moment forward, I will be ending relationships with all things that are sponsored by Lebron Raymone James.

He is a disgusting example for the youth.

First 12