byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

That set is unreal. SBR is laughing at us all.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    wulfman...i was not talking to you...I was talking to jonelyn. I cant understand half of the shit she says.
    vyom i apologize bro. i tried to edit the post attacking you but i was banned for 24 hrs. i was upset and my anger went on you (thought you were protecting this shitbag kock). you are one of the sharps of the forum and i got a lot of respect for you man. im sorry again. hope you did well in wimbledon man. though a crazier tourney i havent seen yet . the first day destroyed me. (no i didnt bet nadal) . was on falla, wawrinka and hampton. : shaking head :

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Attachment 57954Attachment 57954Hey beggar bitch here is my picture not fat and Ill lift more at 56yrs old then you will ever lift. Four years ago I was 278 Im in Florida now work out a lot for my age and Im 210 First bash I went to 278 next bash 241 now 210 post your fukin mug ill give you 100 pts you worm lol. And please dont ever show up at a bash or I'll have to embarrass you and slap you in your face until you cry
    a 60 year old taking a snap shot 5 inches away from the camera to hide his midget arms and pot belly. even JJs wiener would look huge taken that close from the camera lmaoooo. funny how you pick a weight just a bit over mine. so lemme get this straight grandpa, i got 20 lbs on you and am half your age and you challenging me ? and thanks for the pic (though i already have it from the florida sex predator website) , i just googled some gay dating sites and posted yur pic there. you keep this shit up t-rex arms and i will make SURE i come to the bash next year. you gonna slap me around ? old bitch like you im sure if you throw hands yur shoulder will dislocate). dude ill give you 5 grand cash (not points you broke nanonutz jizz craving fuk who farts dust and eats dinner at 5 pm ) if you even put me to the ground grandpa kock. boxed for years before having to give it up because of random episodes of dizziness. unreal 60 years old ?!?! im wasting time battling a 60 year old ? do your kids know the shit you talk online ? grand kids ? you should be ashamed of yourself. because of you i got 2 in fractions you pos. no need to post my pic as i already made a video . but we can meet up anytime yur in NY . ill even come to the sunshine state to push your hemorrhoids in. PM me and we can take this off the forum (as i have been warned by sbr not to hurt you HAHAHAHAAHAAHA) you old bitch . one hard jab to the right part of your chest (and i know exactly where to hit trust me) by me and yur 100 year old heart will explode. you probably got at least 3 of the following but the way you look wouldnt be surprised if you have them all : diabetes, high blood pressure, constipation , glaucoma, lice (from wearing the same shirt of the same shitty ass team everyday for a year), arthritis, osteoporosis, impotence (except when you see yur bf bennyNOnutz), and every STD known to science being burned by NOnutz in the sack) what else ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. im letting a trash talking 60 year old midget armed pedo get to me. yea sure we'll meet up pedo, im game, and ill send the clip to america's funniest home videos. you can have the prize money for your medical insurance and AIDS treatment. and by the way if you have any knowledge at all you would know that weight fluctations that you are having are a huge sign of something really wrong health related with ya. but could care less wtf happens to you so yea PM me the info you old bitch.

man i got fukkin tears in my eyes from laughter. this is a fukkin joke . send me a picture of yur gal pal NANOnutz so i can pass out from laughter.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 06-28-13 at 03:40 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

sbr i m done with this fart duster. havet said anyting wrong in the above post so dont hit me with another infraction/ban guys. this mofo started with me as clearly evident in the thread. alll i was doing was wishing the winners congratulations and i have to deal with this fukkin troll ? he and his gal pal nano NUTz troll me every post i make . so i ve gone out of my way to avoid them (cuz i know what im capable of doing to them) and they still do it. so shit had to be said sbr. the 2 cowards had to be put in their place.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 06-28-13 at 03:44 AM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

nice change of pace w the vid ha!

SBR Jonelyn
    SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    nice change of pace w the vid ha!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jo Jo.

I never thought it would come to this for me. I need your help.

Jo Jo I found love on a two way street and lost it on a lonely highway.

Jo Jo I lost my roadmap

Jo Jo every day is a rainy day for me now.

What should I do.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave billysink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

What a thread!!!
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave Killer_Demo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    a 60 year old taking a snap shot 5 inches away from the camera to hide his midget arms and pot belly. even JJs wiener would look huge taken that close from the camera lmaoooo. funny how you pick a weight just a bit over mine. so lemme get this straight grandpa, i got 20 lbs on you and am half your age and you challenging me ? and thanks for the pic (though i already have it from the florida sex predator website) , i just googled some gay dating sites and posted yur pic there. you keep this shit up t-rex arms and i will make SURE i come to the bash next year. you gonna slap me around ? old bitch like you im sure if you throw hands yur shoulder will dislocate). dude ill give you 5 grand cash (not points you broke nanonutz jizz craving fuk who farts dust and eats dinner at 5 pm ) if you even put me to the ground grandpa kock. boxed for years before having to give it up because of random episodes of dizziness. unreal 60 years old ?!?! im wasting time battling a 60 year old ? do your kids know the shit you talk online ? grand kids ? you should be ashamed of yourself. because of you i got 2 in fractions you pos. no need to post my pic as i already made a video . but we can meet up anytime yur in NY . ill even come to the sunshine state to push your hemorrhoids in. PM me and we can take this off the forum (as i have been warned by sbr not to hurt you HAHAHAHAAHAAHA) you old bitch . one hard jab to the right part of your chest (and i know exactly where to hit trust me) by me and yur 100 year old heart will explode. you probably got at least 3 of the following but the way you look wouldnt be surprised if you have them all : diabetes, high blood pressure, constipation , glaucoma, lice (from wearing the same shirt of the same shitty ass team everyday for a year), arthritis, osteoporosis, impotence (except when you see yur bf bennyNOnutz), and every STD known to science being burned by NOnutz in the sack) what else ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. im letting a trash talking 60 year old midget armed pedo get to me. yea sure we'll meet up pedo, im game, and ill send the clip to america's funniest home videos. you can have the prize money for your medical insurance and AIDS treatment. and by the way if you have any knowledge at all you would know that weight fluctations that you are having are a huge sign of something really wrong health related with ya. but could care less wtf happens to you so yea PM me the info you old bitch.

man i got fukkin tears in my eyes from laughter. this is a fukkin joke . send me a picture of yur gal pal NANOnutz so i can pass out from laughter.
    Wulf here are things we know for sure 1) You will never attend a bash you would be to embrassed to show of that you are wider then you are tall. 2) You will never post your picture (see number 1) 3) you will always whine and beg thats what you do./ 4) your IQ has to be about 34 lol really im fat hahhaha pot belly ccome on post wulfie lets see .....oh wait man if you post some one else that will be good but what about if you go to a bash .....You will have to say well its been a tough year I shrunk 5 inches gained 87 lbs grew some pimples and lost my Ex to the guy who runs the burrito wagon down the street..... Seems at 1 in the morning he was serving foot longs instead of burrito's 5) your a NOBODY Wulf so come on come clean tell the members here you wont beat them upcome on Wulf do it today come out of the toilet

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

sbr i m done with this fart duster. havet said anyting wrong in the above post so dont hit me with another infraction/ban guys. this mofo started with me as clearly evident in the thread. alll i was doing was wishing the winners congratulations and i have to deal with this fukkin troll ? he and his gal pal nano NUTz troll me every post i make . so i ve gone out of my way to avoid them (cuz i know what im capable of doing to them) and they still do it. so shit had to be said sbr. the 2 cowards had to be put in their place.
    Oh SBR please dont give little Wulfie an infraction he didnt mean it... look he is whining and begging at the same time SBR please please dont hurt him. Oh can anyone lend Wulf 1 million pts which he will pay you back Tuesday

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Wulf here are things we know for sure 1) You will never attend a bash you would be to embrassed to show of that you are wider then you are tall. 2) You will never post your picture (see number 1) 3) you will always whine and beg thats what you do./ 4) your IQ has to be about 34 lol really im fat hahhaha pot belly ccome on post wulfie lets see .....oh wait man if you post some one else that will be good but what about if you go to a bash .....You will have to say well its been a tough year I shrunk 5 inches gained 87 lbs grew some pimples and lost my Ex to the guy who runs the burrito wagon down the street..... Seems at 1 in the morning he was serving foot longs instead of burrito's 5) your a NOBODY Wulf so come on come clean tell the members here you wont beat them upcome on Wulf do it today come out of the toilet

dude half the shit you say i dont understand grandpa kock. sad how bad the effects of barely finishing high school are. and your talking about my IQ. bitch i went to Georgia Tech and graduated with a degree in C.E . what school did you go to? no wait yur goals in life are to get cawk slapped in the face by yur "wife" and go 20-0 in mlb one day . i aint wasting my time beating the fukk out of a 60 year old pedo when im 30 and in the prime of my life. yea ill come to the bash but not to beat you up or your tennage boy wife. i just cant punch an elderly guy . its like hitting a woman. but if you throw at me and i lose my temper , yur fukkin done, i mean seriously you stand no chance dude so just stop. pimples ? havent had acne since my teens. and tom cruise was 205 lbs and 5'7. so no im not tall , average height and built like a fukkin bull. yur slut wife and mom are the one that take the foot longs.
    yur hispanic garderner has a thing for chicks with diks.

and you were given a 24 hr ban too. so stfu. what time is it there in florida 4:30 pm ? better get the ladybody's wig on so you and her wont miss the early bird special. today for dessert - prunes powdered with metamusil.
    as i said i ll come to the bash but i m not gonna hit an old man that would go in to a coma if i hit him just right in the back of the head (seriously). you come at me thats an entirely different story. i already told you to PM me and we can take this off the forum. no need to wait for a bash where fellow posters will save yur wrinkly pounded ass anyway. PM me and will go from there.

and i have no problems with anyone except you and yur gal pal bennysmallnutz, what is he like 65 .
    you can use yur walking canes on me . ill take them from yur hand and shove it up yur ass just like yur mom and ladyboy wife take the dikks of every black man they meet. im not even angry after seeing that pic im just having fun with you now grand pa. i was hell bent on kickin the shit outta you but 60 years old
    hahahhhHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA.

btw thanks for the pics i SERIOUSLY posted them on gay online dating websites . no joke. again dude just stop serioiusly im telling you . imagine you fighting kirk douglas (98 years old). thats how i would feel kickin the crap outta you. yur chick with dik wife would give me a better fight .

and did you really post that you will slap me. so yur a slap fighter huh ? uh oh i better watch out then.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 07-01-13 at 03:50 PM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

dude half the shit you say i dont understand grandpa kock. sad how bad the effects of barely finishing high school are. and your talking about my IQ. bitch i went to Georgia Tech and graduated with a degree in C.E . what school did you go to? no wait yur goals in life are to get cawk slapped in the face by yur "wife" and go 20-0 in mlb one day . i aint wasting my time beating the fukk out of a 60 year old pedo when im 30 and in the prime of my life. yea ill come to the bash but not to beat you up or your tennage boy wife. i just cant punch an elderly guy . its like hitting a woman. but if you throw at me and i lose my temper , yur fukkin done, i mean seriously you stand no chance dude so just stop. pimples ? havent had acne since my teens. and tom cruise was 205 lbs and 5'7. so no im not tall , average height and built like a fukkin bull. yur slut wife and mom are the one that take the foot longs.
    yur hispanic garderner has a thing for chicks with diks.

and you were given a 24 hr ban too. so stfu. what time is it there in florida 4:30 pm ? better get the ladybody's wig on so you and her wont miss the early bird special. today for dessert - prunes powdered with metamusil.
    as i said i ll come to the bash but i m not gonna hit an old man that would go in to a coma if i hit him just right in the back of the head (seriously). you come at me thats an entirely different story. i already told you to PM me and we can take this off the forum. no need to wait for a bash where fellow posters will save yur wrinkly pounded ass anyway. PM me and will go from there.

and i have no problems with anyone except you and yur gal pal bennysmallnutz, what is he like 65 .
    you can use yur walking canes on me . ill take them from yur hand and shove it up yur ass just like yur mom and ladyboy wife take the dikks of every black man they meet. im not even angry after seeing that pic im just having fun with you now grand pa. i was hell bent on kickin the shit outta you but 60 years old
    hahahhhHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA.

btw thanks for the pics i SERIOUSLY posted them on gay online dating websites . no joke. again dude just stop serioiusly im telling you . imagine you fighting kirk douglas (98 years old). thats how i would feel kickin the crap outta you. yur chick with dik wife would give me a better fight .

and did you really post that you will slap me. so yur a slap fighter huh ? uh oh i better watch out then.
    Attend any bashes you fat midget????? Post any pictures stubby????I know the answers and the reason why. It doesnt surprise me that you have links to gay sites though I can understand that after the way women treat your fat ass.
    Last edited by konck; 07-01-13 at 05:40 PM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Wulf have you written JOJO to try for these pts lol write something like this. Dear JoJo Im a little fat stump with pimples that sits behind my pc all day. MY last girl left me for 15 other guysShe was the first girl that would go out with my little fat stump body in the last 6 years. Here's the problem I recently was in an Ewar with Konck and tried posting his picture on some gay sites What happened was I started to like the sites. JoJo heres my question do you think men would cheat on me the same way my Ex Ho did. Ill post koncks picture so I can get some replies if I posted mine im only gonna attrack the little pigme gays that look like me. JoJo im so confused can you help me......Also please please please give me these award pts I need them so badly im such a loser ...I know you can understand that because you gave me a pity win once. Let me win JoJo let me win. Sign Wulfie the little pigme stump

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Whens the next episode???

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Wulf have you written JOJO to try for these pts lol write something like this. Dear JoJo Im a little fat stump with pimples that sits behind my pc all day. MY last girl left me for 15 other guysShe was the first girl that would go out with my little fat stump body in the last 6 years. Here's the problem I recently was in an Ewar with Konck and tried posting his picture on some gay sites What happened was I started to like the sites. JoJo heres my question do you think men would cheat on me the same way my Ex Ho did. Ill post koncks picture so I can get some replies if I posted mine im only gonna attrack the little pigme gays that look like me. JoJo im so confused can you help me......Also please please please give me these award pts I need them so badly im such a loser ...I know you can understand that because you gave me a pity win once. Let me win JoJo let me win. Sign Wulfie the little pigme stump
    christ in a cartoon i feel sorry for you old bitch . really i do.
    still waiting for that PM e-tough grandpa.

btw is it true that noNUtz deep throated you so bad you started choking on his cawk and went to the hospital and said you have whooping cough and they bought it cuz you have AIDS despite the jizz all over yur mouth you forgot to wipe off ?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

JoJo is a hero to all. Hello minnow. sueno la vida.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    JoJo is a hero to all. Hello minnow. sueno la vida.
    EI let me be the first to congratulate you on joining the 15k post club ghuye

EI your life will never be the same after your next post

SBR Jonelyn
    SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Whens the next episode???
    Next episode will be released tomorrow Killer_demo.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Jonelyn View Post
    Next episode will be released tomorrow Killer_demo.
    Thats whats up

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

Jojo you are the female Chris Harrison!

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Wow a monthly 3 minute spot. Prob took 3 weeks to do.

First 12