Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

What would Richard Nixon, the President of the United States stand to gain by ordering the break in/burglary of the Democrat national committee headquarters. Steal money in order to setup a slush fund for his reelection and illegally wiretap conversations?

Why would Bill Clinton fukk Monica Lewinsky in the Oval office and spill his seed on her dress? Ironically, Lewinsky laid low at the same Watergate hotel years later after Nixon.

Why would OJ kill his wife? Then after getting a get out of jail free card, tries to rob some guys to get his own shit back?

I have no idea why people do what they do? Maybe Pops rigged the games out of ego? Maybe he's a drunk? Maybe he did it out of being a sick fukkk. Maybe he thinks he's smarter than everyone else and can't be questioned? Who the hell knows? None of the shitty moves he made in those last 2 games made sense.

Call me a skeptic but I'm not amazed at anything people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    and i sincerely doubt that Pop would involve himself in any rigging scheme.. what would he stand to gain?

there is nothing to sell him on, has money, great life.. makes no sense.
    The 'lost bet' made more sense, as i have seen that many, many more times.

Mac4Lyfe

Imagine Mayweather making 20+ mistakes??? We would all be saying he took a dive.

Quote Originally Posted by reallytho View Post
    Mac,

Mayweather, normally a fighter who is all DEFENSE... Started his fight with Mosley, trying to go toe to toe.... Because he wanted to prove he's not a "runner" and can stand in there, and knock mosley out...

Mosley ROCKED him, almost knocked him out... (The first 3 and 1/2 quarters of game 6)...

Mac4Lyfe

I'm out for the night folks. Good discussion. Check for you all later.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I am not taking away anything from the Heat. They won, they persevered, they are the champions. I've never said that the Heat didn't deserve it either.

But, I find it implausible that Pop tried to do something wild and unexpected out of the blue in games 6 and 7 in order to receive some type of praise. A more rational explanation is that his family was kidnapped and he needed to get them back at all cost. Who does something wild that fails then goes on a hugging/kissing spree with the opposing players? Now if he just got his kids back you better believe he would be hugging everyone which he did...

You said he may have been showboating? Well isn't that a fix? He's doing something unconventional that he has no idea if it would work or fail? Isn't that dereliction of duty? Who does that? Oh, let me put in poor FT shooters when the other team has to foul. Isn't that fixing? It sure isn't winning???

and please show me where Pops made these same mistakes before? Please show me when he was down 3 and put in Splitter and Duncan at the same time??? Show me when he had Duncan out of the game late and didn't have Splitter in for rebounding? Show me when he kept a guy in shooting 1 for 19 then benched him when he made the 1 shot? Who watches a 10 point lead evaporate to a 4 point deficit while your 2 best players are sitting on the bench when they had control of the game?

I agree, it was wild, it was unexpected. It didn't work... Sounds more like a fix after your post.
    if ur saying pop fixed these game u are directly taking credit away from the heat

reallytho
    reallytho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    if ur saying pop fixed these game u are directly taking credit away from the heat

Mac is a nice guy.... I'll do the honors:

I'm taking 1,00000% OF THE CREDIT AWAY FROM THE HEAT for this Finals... They did not deserve to win, they were not the better team.... If the Spurs were coached in Games 6 and 7 by 1 billion other English speaking ADULTS on Earth, they would have won the series.... Yet, a top 5 coach in NBA history can't bring it home?

So there, the heat deserve no credit..... And everybody, even those who can't see it was rigged, know this.

Mac is just too nice to be brutally honest.... I don't mind being the "bad cop"
    Last edited by reallytho; 06-25-13 at 08:58 AM.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    spurs were never gonna win game 7. they shot themselves in gm 6, the game was virtually over.

how many times did i explain to you no matter how good the coach you have to have the talent to execute the gameplan. the spurs did not have anyone to go to in the 4th quarter. why? well i will start a thread now to answer that.
    goats aren't u lakertwats ghost.? At least knob buddies.

vividjohn45

i think Lakerboy was the one who went retarded.. $100,000 on the Spurs.

serious air-betting problem. are there groups for that?
    Yes its called c*cksukkers anonymous

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I'm sure he has a few rupees left to make bets like Mark Sanchez will win Super Bowl MVP this season.
    over tebows dead body he will

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Pops was very happy when the game ended hugging the heat and player coaches with a big smile almost thought he was the winning coach
    . Pops been in NBA locker and shower rooms a long time. He was very happy postgame. He knows in a few months he will be invited to hangout with the BIG 3 in the Heat training facilities if u catch my drift..

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

*I'm taking 1,00000% OF THE CREDIT AWAY FROM THE HEAT for this Finals... They did not deserve to win, they were not the better team.... If the Spurs were coached in Games 6 and 7 by 1 billion other English speaking ADULTS on Earth, they would have won the series.... Yet, a top 5 coach in NBA history can't bring it home?

i LOVE this degree of delusion..it is hilarious.

27 game win streak... first in 40 yrs.

Spurs were better team?

the ONLY reason this series was close was that the Heat WERE tired from the aforementioned 27-game win streak.
    OKC last year was better than the Spurs THIS year, and the Heat spanked them in 5 games.

if Westbrook does not go down with knee injury, it is OKC-Miami again this year.

Spurs were not that great, Heat tired.

Mac4Lyfe

Ratzzz - I don't know if it was because the Heat were tired but I said on many occasions here that the Heat were playing some of their worst basketball when the playoffs started. Even the Milwaukee series they were playing like trash even though they swept. Then they were challenged by Chicago's B squad and an offensively challenged Indy team.

Wade and Bosh were injured which could be the main reason but a lot of other players were having some real cold streaks. You know something was wrong when Birdman or Chalmers was your 2nd best player for most of the playoffs???

It doesn't mean the Spurs were the better team but they sure looked like it for a good portion of the series. It took a huge effort on Popobitch to open the door for the Heat.

i LOVE this degree of delusion..it is hilarious.

27 game win streak... first in 40 yrs.

Spurs were better team?

the ONLY reason this series was close was that the Heat WERE tired from the aforementioned 27-game win streak.
    OKC last year was better than the Spurs THIS year, and the Heat spanked them in 5 games.

if Westbrook does not go down with knee injury, it is OKC-Miami again this year.

Spurs were not that great, Heat tired.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Ratzzz - I don't know if it was because the Heat were tired but I said on many occasions here that the Heat were playing some of their worst basketball when the playoffs started. Even the Milwaukee series they were playing like trash even though they swept. Then they were challenged by Chicago's B squad and an offensively challenged Indy team.

Wade and Bosh were injured which could be the main reason but a lot of other players were having some real cold streaks. You know something was wrong when Birdman or Chalmers was your 2nd best player for most of the playoffs???

It doesn't mean the Spurs were the better team but they sure looked like it for a good portion of the series. It took a huge effort on Popobitch to open the door for the Heat.
    Duncan had his worst finals game in the series, Parker went 6-23 (game 6?), Green went cold, Ginobli COLD Ratzz put up the screenshot of no fourth quarter points by Duncan or Parker. Its called defense its in the dictionary..

reallytho

You know whats funny..... Mac I read something you said that is 1,00000% accurate:

Without even knowing it, Ratzz already ADMITTED Pop rigged the finals... And there's nothing he can ever say to change that.

I feel Pop rigged the finals, and intentionally put his team at a disadvantage.... MOTIVE: Money, The Mob (threats / blackmail), or NBA Owners directions (or many more possibilities)

Mac feels Pop rigged the finals, and intentionally put his team at a disadvantage.... MOTIVE: Money, The Mob (threats / blackmail), or NBA Owners directions (or many more possibilities)

Ratzz feels Pop rigged the finals, and intentionally put his team at a disadvantage.... MOTIVE: To stroke his own ego, to go down as an evil genius, to boost his own stature in coaching history, by winning with EXTREMELY unconventional practices, so we can all hail him as the smartest coach ever. (and perhaps he can write a book down the line titled "Evil Genius: How I beat the Heat using wicked practices".... *Note.. This is a PERSONAL MONETERY GAIN... NO DIFFERENT from gambling..)

So ratty, Mac already got you.... It's over. By DEFINITION, You've already ADMITTED Pop rigged the finals, because he put his team at a DISADVANTAGE, INTENTIONALLY (The definition of rigging)...

THE ONLY THING a coach should be doing, is trying to win the game... You've ADMITTED you feel he had an ulterior motive, besides simply winning the game, that put his team at a disadvantage... This is the DEFINITION of rigging...

The only thing we disagree with is the motive.... And to me, our motive makes a LOT MORE SENSE than yours... But again, you're entitled to your twisted opinion.

No way around it, by definition, you've admitted Pop fixed the finals... So this argument is over.

I guarantee Mac is either a lawyer, or will be one day.. Or is just a smart dude. Only person I feel like I can learn from... Even I wouldn't have pointed out this FACT.

Last edited by reallytho; 06-25-13 at 01:58 PM.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You know whats funny.....
    I will tell you what it is funny ... you have 109 posts and all are about THE FIX ... you must have lost even your shirt betting on Spurs ... damn, it must be sad to be you
    Last edited by horja1; 06-25-13 at 02:09 PM.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Funny I was just thinking Mac/Reallytho, hope you aren't pursuing being a Lawyer you wouldn't make it passed city college and monterey is spelled monetary.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

could the spurs have fouled on the inbound pass to who got the ball , that would not be considered a foul away from the ball right ???

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

reallytho

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    could the spurs have fouled on the inbound pass to who got the ball , that would not be considered a foul away from the ball right ???
    I don't think you can "hack a shaq" with under 2 minutes left...

Doesn't matter, they COULD have fouled the person with the ball... I'm not even counting this as a "mistake"... this is his coaching philosophy, though probably a dumb one.

Mac4Lyfe

Not with less than 2 minutes in the game. But like Realthough mentioned, they could have fouled whoever got the ball immediately. They dam sure should have fouled Bosh with 5 seconds left when he got the rebound??? Things were moving fast and I can see how the players weren't aware but the coach should have warned the players of all the scenarios and have them ready to respond correctly. Pops was asleep at the wheel again. Ho, hum, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post

reallytho

Not with less than 2 minutes in the game. But like Realthough mentioned, they could have fouled whoever got the ball immediately. They dam sure should have fouled Bosh with 5 seconds left when he got the rebound??? Things were moving fast and I can see how the players weren't aware but the coach should have warned the players of all the scenarios and have them ready to respond correctly. Pops was asleep at the wheel again. Ho, hum, nothing to see here.

you know the saddest shit for Spurs fans?

None of that 5 seconds, 28 seconds, all that BS ... None of that should have EVER HAPPENED...

I'm going to go back and watch game 6 in full in the next few days.... I just remember the feeling I had... Like, "why the f*ck won't he pull manu????"

There's too many "all time f*ck ups" for this to be convenient....

I guarantee there has NEVER been another instance in NBA HISTORY, where a player scored 9 points, in 35 minutes (or whatever), and had a career high in turnovers all in the same game...

It's just CRAZY that Pop didn't pull him... Especially considering him being a turnover machine in 4 of the previous 5 games....

Mac, the more I type... I'm confident some day the truth will come out.... It's no way in hell Ginobli doesn't get pulled in Game 6... Its like Pop left him in to PURPOSELY destroy their chances of winning.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

This guy is now attacking Trump.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

fddd

First ... 2345