lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

[QUOTE=Cuse4tw;18924564]o how the mighty have fallen[/QUOTE

Its important to pace your posting to what the site has become.
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I doubt your actually serious but G/L LB.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Deuce just because you don't have 10k it does not mean I don't have 100k. 100k is not a lot of money. I have been a businessman for over 15 years. I have lots of money.
    I have never heard anyone say 100k isn't a lot of money. Even people with 10's of millions consider that a lot of money.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Guy went off the deep end obv. Picked griz to win west, spurs to lose first round, pacers against miami, blues and rangers in nhl to win cup, sharks to beat kings, and so on and so on. Playoffs have been a nightmare for him and every time he flip flops it bites him in the ass. No rhyme or reason. hes like the sad guy at the roulette table who keeps alternating between red and black and gets fuked every time. Tries to hedge every prior bet but ends up getting polish middled... Just lol.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    WTF Nino? Too many beers I'm guessing but I hope those comments don't get you axed from here. LB nobody with half a brain is buying you laid 100k more like $100 is more realistic! And it's more than likely dead $ or air anyway cause the Heat probably take this series ecs with Parkers situation and Manu being a total no show.
    Unreal, I thought I was logged into my Daimo account.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    there was never any reason for you to like your spurs bet other than hoping spurs win gm 5 so you can hedge out if you havnt already one of the other times heat were + money..

you are the ultimate piece of shit. the heat will lose the series you penetrating clown

xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow good luck sir.

I wish I had that sort of gambling money to throw down on one series.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

What is rich? Rich is all relative... BUT the richer you are the more relatives you will find.

How would you know how rich men spend their time? Rich men are just as lonely, need to chat as the next guy. I'll tell you a secret... None of things you listed below buys you happiness. I've seen many people climb the ladder of success and once they got there, they were very disappointed because they thought there was more. Once you've seen every place, done everything, then what? Why do you think we see so many Hollywood train wrecks? People don't know who they are and try to be what others think they should be.

I like to gamble and I like to talk shit. SBR is a good forum to indulge in both. I know a few other very successful people that post here too because I referred them. Everybody has time to do what they want to do. Most successful business owners actually have time to do what they want to do. If they don't, they aren't very successful. There is all shades of success, just like there's all shades of broke. People look at money differently. $100,000 is a lot of money to some broke people and some very rich people. Risking $1 is too much for some broke people and some rich people as well. I've played Blackjack with Troy Aikmen who would never bet more than $10 a hand. I played with a guy a few months ago that gambled his paycheck.

People are different. Different people post to online forums. No need to generalize...

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post

Rich men who own million dollar businesses do not spend 1 second on free open-to-the public internet sport gaming forums, much less 20 hours or even 20 minutes. They're at their country clubs, on their yachts, up in their private jets or penthouse suites eating the finest food, drinking the finest wines, and getting laid by the most beautiful bodies, and typically transacting business that is NO risk and guaranteed more profit for 'em.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

that's a lot of words concerning the word "rich". Please just use "x" next time, lb.

DannyLawless
    DannyLawless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Mac4lyfe preachin'! He speaks the truth, Rich people do what they want when they want. I like to call it 'fuk you money'. If LB truly is as rich as he claims and wants to be on SBR with a buncha degenerate assh0les, then fukk whoever tells him he can't or shouldn't.

Besides, I'd take a rack of bud light and a good sports game any day over some f\*g drag country club with their 'fine wine' and stuck up penetrators walking around.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

rich is relative for sure. to me, someone who is "rich" is someone that does not need to work if they do not want to. whether youre worth 1.2mil or 30 mil, if you dont need a paycheck the rest of your life to survive...you are a rich person.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What is rich? Rich is all relative... BUT the richer you are the more relatives you will find.

How would you know how rich men spend their time? Rich men are just as lonely, need to chat as the next guy. I'll tell you a secret... None of things you listed below buys you happiness. I've seen many people climb the ladder of success and once they got there, they were very disappointed because they thought there was more. Once you've seen every place, done everything, then what? Why do you think we see so many Hollywood train wrecks? People don't know who they are and try to be what others think they should be.

I like to gamble and I like to talk shit. SBR is a good forum to indulge in both. I know a few other very successful people that post here too because I referred them. Everybody has time to do what they want to do. Most successful business owners actually have time to do what they want to do. If they don't, they aren't very successful. There is all shades of success, just like there's all shades of broke. People look at money differently. $100,000 is a lot of money to some broke people and some very rich people. Risking $1 is too much for some broke people and some rich people as well. I've played Blackjack with Troy Aikmen who would never bet more than $10 a hand. I played with a guy a few months ago that gambled his paycheck.

People are different. Different people post to online forums. No need to generalize...
    Yes it is...but bottom line, a guy with a business pulling in millions is not spending his time being a clown on SBR forum, simple as that.

Probably just a sad-dude facing some mid-life crisis and seeking the attention of such forums to get away from it all.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

fuk the haters lakerboy 100k or 100.00 bucks a bets a bet bro... and I wish ya luck... I have 500 on spurs series at +210 so.. cheers lets hit it

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

The issue is not whether rich people gamble which they do. The issue is whether someone who is rich and works many hours to make profits for his business is also spending countless hours at obscure gambling forums betting and posting losers (0-25 currently in playoffs).

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Nobody with any credibility would not admit to betting 100k. Personally I dont care if you have that much money, bottom line is you know once you posted an article like this you had to know everyone would be at your throat. Maybe one person out of 100 would would be telling the truth and that person would be dumb as rocks. Just saying thats all, have a clue.
    Last edited by hanco21; 06-16-13 at 01:59 AM.

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

normally im staying out of those threads, but i have to say it - what a randomer...

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck LB,"bury the koshers"!!!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    you are the ultimate piece of shit. the heat will lose the series you penetrating clown
    heat losing... thanks for the laugh

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Buddy I believe you posted some sort of lock of the century bet that said Miami would win the championship. Why do you do these things?

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Buddy I believe you posted some sort of lock of the century bet that said Miami would win the championship. Why do you do these things?
    attention. isnt it obvious. not only is the kid a sh1tty gambler, now he is a proven liar which is pathetic. some people have no shame i guess because they hide behind a computer

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Thank GOD LAKERBOY u r finally betting on the spurs to win the series and game 5 now!
    I got admit that seeing u betting on the heat first got me really nervous, but now I can finally relax now.
    I don't care if u bet 100k pesos or rubies, all it matters is that's u will lose Your bet.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Lakerboy types in 100k and suddenly ppl are debating what rich ppl do or dont do
    Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave parlayin 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

LB's totally just giving up. He used to be somewhat credible, and actually was sharp picking dogs in NFL, generally successfully fading the public pretty often.

Now he's just feeding the trolls IMO.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

This is a reverse jinx to make the Miami Heat win.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    This is a reverse jinx to make the Miami Heat win.
    Guy has Miami not winning the NBA Finals and Miami beating the Spurs. And he has Spurs winning the series. He has all angles covered. He is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Mush Play

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Deuce just because you don't have 10k it does not mean I don't have 100k. 100k is not a lot of money. I have been a businessman for over 15 years. I have lots of money.
    A successful person does not brag about his money.

What a tool. All you do is troll and pretend to be something your not. Get a life loser.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

HEAT in 6!!!!!!!

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

trying to penetrate the Spurs, bitch!

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

ban

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    good luck LB,"bury the koshers"!!!
    open big

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Jews got all the money

mrfancy
    mrfancy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Wow lakerboy is a loser with no life. Never seen a loser spend so much time on a site and create fake threads about imaginary bets. Itsobvious this guy is a virgin and a loser who probably works at mcdonalds

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    I have never heard anyone say 100k isn't a lot of money. Even people with 10's of millions consider that a lot of money.
    you are correct. but dont forget, you are talking about a kid that makes sh1t up to get attention.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    you are correct. but dont forget, you are talking about a kid that makes sh1t up to get attention.
    Exactly. 100000 = 6 strokes on a keyboard.

First 123456 ... Last