Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

What a complete oxygen thief.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Deuce just because you don't have 10k it does not mean I don't have 100k. 100k is not a lot of money. I have been a businessman for over 15 years. I have lots of money.
    What do I get if I make a video walking into a BkofAma and withdrawaling 10k?

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

lmao u can tell how much this clown has lost by how big the chases getting. so you will switch back to the heat after game 5?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    What do I get if I make a video walking into a BkofAma and withdrawaling 10k?
    Withdrawaling...??? Fukkn stupid

ticklz
    Tick L Me Elmo
    ticklz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3317

theres never any sort of attempt to even provide proof of any of his bullsh*t so why even reply to the threads...we should all just start ignoring his posts which should've prolly been done 4 years and about 40,000 posts ago.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

I have made the ultimate air bet. I have put 1 month of my company imaginary profits into the god ( pops) led spurs for the series. They will obviously win game 5 and then head to south beach for the final 2 games. Let's see if pops is as good as everyone says he is. The heat are playing below par except here and there and if pops is so great he should find a way. I say manu explodes in game 5 and the spurs find a way in miami.
    fixed.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

How pathetic can ones life be to make shit up like this to try and impress a bunch of fukkin losers on an internet gambling forum? Seriously bruh. Get a life!

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

How many books actually take a 100K wager on a future? Yea, didn't think so...

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Almost feel bad for teh guy...just hasn't been able to even pick ONE series winner all year in any sport. So he's found the ultimate solution, bets both teams with air units on each and gets it on record - so when series finishes he can claim either way to have gotten one right.

Hmm, he may be smarter than we all thought.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Almost feel bad for teh guy...just hasn't been able to even pick ONE series winner all year in any sport. So he's found the ultimate solution, bets both teams with air units on each and gets it on record - so when series finishes he can claim either way to have gotten one right.

Hmm, he may be smarter than we all thought.
    comedy

GamblerSpirit

No it smells like a kosher animal stuipid jews like you eat. Hey jewboy did your mom cook your meal tonight? Did she escape aushwitz?
    poor twit
    i hurt your feelings? can't escape it

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

WTF Nino? Too many beers I'm guessing but I hope those comments don't get you axed from here. LB nobody with half a brain is buying you laid 100k more like $100 is more realistic! And it's more than likely dead $ or air anyway cause the Heat probably take this series ecs with Parkers situation and Manu being a total no show.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Not sure what happened to LB but its hard to believe him nowadays

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Not sure what happened to LB but its hard to believe him nowadays

I agree. THis pick makes me dislike my own pick of the spurs to win it all but it really is hard to take him serious. The man might honestly be insane

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    I agree. THis pick makes me dislike my own pick of the spurs to win it all but it really is hard to take him serious. The man might honestly be insane
    there was never any reason for you to like your spurs bet other than hoping spurs win gm 5 so you can hedge out if you havnt already one of the other times heat were + money..

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

I have made the ultimate bet. I have put 1 month of my company profits into the god ( pops) led spurs for the series. They will obviously win game 5 and then head to south beach for the final 2 games. Let's see if pops is as good as everyone says he is. The heat are playing below par except here and there and if pops is so great he should find a way. I say manu explodes in game 5 and the spurs find a way in miami.
    you should have just made it 1 million why only a small 100,000??

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    you should have just made it 1 million why only a small 100,000??
    nobody would have believed a million.. 100k rings so much truer, lol

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Someone help me out. I can't tell the difference between Benny/Lakerboy/PAULY/.

Is there really any difference?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    How many books actually take a 100K wager on a future? Yea, didn't think so...
    Pinnacle takes 15k on it. I guess you could hit a few times when odds change....but yeah....lol

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have made the ultimate bet. I have put 1 month of my company profits into the god ( pops) led spurs for the series. They will obviously win game 5 and then head to south beach for the final 2 games. Let's see if pops is as good as everyone says he is. The heat are playing below par except here and there and if pops is so great he should find a way. I say manu explodes in game 5 and the spurs find a way in miami.
    post the ticket . even if its a local they give you a ticket. shut everyone up once and for all whether you are an air bettor or not . take a pic and post the ticket . other wise yur full of shit dude. be prepared to back up these threads with photos and screenshots otherwise no one is believing you.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

get some rest. you got the evening shift tonight

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

one is not like the others. one of them smells like shit and is a 5 foot stickman benny actually wins often, can't say the same about the other two clowns.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Seems legit

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

solid picks again, lb. gl, man. winners win. haters hate on winners. that will always be true.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave TwoWays 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Thanks twoways. We got this shit don't worry.

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

Are you on miami? There's no way you suk pops dik that way

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe $100K is not a lot of money to Donald Trump, but to the other half a billion people on the planet $100K is a fantasy.

Rich men who own million dollar businesses do not spend 1 second on free open-to-the public internet sport gaming forums, much less 20 hours or even 20 minutes. They're at their country clubs, on their yachts, up in their private jets or penthouse suites eating the finest food, drinking the finest wines, and getting laid by the most beautiful bodies, and typically transacting business that is NO risk and guaranteed more profit for 'em.

The Heat without their big 3 in the regular season, beat the Spurrs in Texas who played all their starters. The Heat have creamed the Spurrs 2 of the last 3. The Heat are the defending champs. The Heat have the best player on the planet. The Heat have a far superior bench. When the Heat's big 3 are all scoring the Spurrs have no chance. Even if one or 2 of the Heat's big 3 is/are on, the Spurrs have an uphill battle. The Heat have the greatest GM who has molded Miami as a champion and the next dynasty.

The Spurrs are fading fast. Manu is playing like garbage. Though Duncan is playing fab, he is old and tired and can't last. Parker is all that Miami has to stop, and he does not appear to be at 100%. Plus, David Stern and the NBA despise the Spurrs and love the Heat, which means the refs if anything will favor the Heat in close/critical calls.

With only 3 games left, and 2 of them in Miami, means the Spurrs have to win the next 2 in a row 'cause they'll NEVER win game 7 on the road. After being demoralized in front of their home crowd in game 4, all the pressure is now on the Spurrs. They have to take the lead early and sustain through 48 mins. Fat chance. Eventually they'll tire, make mistakes, and Miami will just hammer them, and all their spirit and energy will naturally dissipate.

Betting a +220 futures bet on this is just silly, as ball don't lie.

Pop is a great coach, I'll give you that one, but don't forget that the coach is on the bench, and not on the court.
    Last edited by 4seasons; 06-15-13 at 11:50 AM.

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

manu going off in game 5

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

OP is now on par with bassmaster in terms of trolling. what happened to that guy anyway?

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

o how the mighty have fallen

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

100k is life changing money for 90% of the people in america.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

dam i hope you win this bet sir ,

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

The world really doesn't need any curry Indians.

First 12345 ... Last