Betpoints: 47737

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMoney View Post
    spurs and bruins
    This

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Interesting stat which I felt contributes to this thread. Since Lebron joined the Heat they have lost gm 1 in a series 3 times. Following those game 1 losses they are 12-0 winning all 3 series 4-1. By no means do I believe they beat S.A. 4x straight but this is just another trend on how well this team bounces back.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Will ray ray knock down 3's like he did game 1? Will Duncan sit out the whole 2nd qtr cuz of 2 bs fouls in the 1st qtr? Spurs missed a lot of 3's also.
    They also let him get away with a legitimate foul at the end of the half so he didn't get a 3rd, they were mind fuckin the viewers all night.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dmncnlou

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Salty about Lebron leaving who? Lebron ain't my bitch. He's yours... Why are you here? Why are you hanging on my nuts in every thread? Why are you questioning my plays when they all lead to you making money? I gave you Spurs ML last night but I'm sure you faded me out of envy and lost your ass. That's if you ain't betting with air. If you were paying attention you would know I've been kicking ass in these playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    "it;s a good chance" haha gtfo

lol this guy still so salty about lebron leaving
    Who the fukk are you? The ghost of Brooks??? I had a running thread for college football. My record stands for itself. Look it up. I'll put my record up against anyone. I don't say that to brag because I don't give a shit if you tale/fade. I couldn't even tell you if I had Oregon team under cause that was many months ago but seeing you joined SBR 4/2013 you obviously are a ghost that had to create another account because you stink at what you do?

Fade me game 2 like you did game 1. Why would I give a shit???

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    ^fade this clown, he bet oregon team total under 48 v. cal last year. Has to be one of the top 5 dumbest bets of the decade.

bigbuckthedon
    bigbuckthedon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefalconfan View Post
    Heat played great and still lost I think game 2 the under is the play maybe..

Def go spurs again
    youre a smart guy

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

if it wasn't for the crazy shot by parker, i think the game would've gone to ot and miami goes 1-0 in the series.

miami ml not a bad bet imo.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

line now up to 6

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Spurs will cover game 2 and might win that as well. The Heat played as well as they are going to play in this series and still lost.
    I hate the Heat FTR, but I don't agree with this at all and am actually a little surprised you would post this Mac. Confused.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Heat all In. All fukkkkken in. LeChamp won't lose 2 Ina row at home.

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Heat all In. All fukkkkken in. LeChamp won't lose 2 Ina row at home.
    gussy guss...
    the heat are a very talented team but currently they dont have things clicking the right way..

on the other hand.. the more experienced "old" spurs are clicking like a swiss clock..

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Salty about Lebron leaving who? Lebron ain't my bitch. He's yours... Why are you here? Why are you hanging on my nuts in every thread? Why are you questioning my plays when they all lead to you making money? I gave you Spurs ML last night but I'm sure you faded me out of envy and lost your ass. That's if you ain't betting with air. If you were paying attention you would know I've been kicking ass in these playoffs.

Who the fukk are you? The ghost of Brooks??? I had a running thread for college football. My record stands for itself. Look it up. I'll put my record up against anyone. I don't say that to brag because I don't give a shit if you tale/fade. I couldn't even tell you if I had Oregon team under cause that was many months ago but seeing you joined SBR 4/2013 you obviously are a ghost that had to create another account because you stink at what you do?

Not a ghost, long time lurker who went extra heavy on oregon TT over 48 after seeing your terrible analysis for why a decimated berkeley team would stop the ducks. Keep the dart tosses coming!

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Extra confident in all my heat bets now. Everyone thinks the spurs are better because they won one game. The HEAT are and will be one of the best teams in NBA history when it is all said and done. Game two ML = $$$ and the series bet at +++$$$ is candy. Can't wait to hear the Spurs backers bandwagon after game two. Sheesh.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

spurs spread +6 only bet

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Miami was too easy ml. Spurs spread might cash. Might

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

never any doubt

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

ok

"it's a good chance.." lol

seriously though, who i am kidding. This was the work of the refs.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

seriously though, who i am kidding. This was the work of the refs.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

so there still isn't a emoticon for someone not picking up on sarcasm?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

so there still isn't a emoticon for someone not picking up on sarcasm?
    right over my head broski.

mac4ly
    fe's post are usually very sharp....'lebron hate' blinds even the best of posters.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    House, Cars, Savings, EVERYTHING!!!! HEAT ML GAME 2!!!!!!!!!!!
    Daimo nails another Heat blowout

Mac4Lyfe

I was on Miami tonight for what it's worth...

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    right over my head broski.

mac4ly
    fe's post are usually very sharp....'lebron hate' blinds even the best of posters.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Oops -- that Heat ML cashed X everything -- all you jerks who don't appreciate the ing's free $$ need to calm down and hop your sad version of SPUR reality doesn't end in a 5 GAME SWEEP killing your 6 and 7 game hedge. WADE is better than parker. LEBRON is GOAT and BOSH is better than duncan. Ride the HEAT to $$$. Or don't because you are a game 2 spur homer!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Terrible analysis??? That game was so long ago that it's the furthest thing from my mind right now but I do remember it being a close game deep into the 3rd and Oregon not being able to move the ball much. In fact, look at this game summary...

The biggest moment came midway through the third quarter after the Bears cut Oregon's lead to 24-17 and got a stop on defense to fire up a crowd that has had little to cheer about this season.

So Oregon only had 24 points deep into the 3rd for a 48 team total and my analysis was terrible??? What kind of nonsense are you talking? I think it was a very good call until Cal turned the ball over 3 times to start the rout.

So you are a long time lurker who must have read my CFB thread and you bet large on Oregon because I was fading them in 1 game? Why would you pick out that game or fade me when I was hitting dam near 70% for most of the season? Real weird that that one game has stuck with you even now? And you pick out that one game for what reason? A football game while we're talking baskets? What's your deal?

Of course I get it wrong in spots but I've nailed it many more times. If you followed my thread last year (105-69) and the previous 3 years you would have made a bunch of money. If you tail or fade it's entirely up to you. I'm here to give my opinion. If you want sure facts go buy an encyclopedia.

Not a ghost, long time lurker who went extra heavy on oregon TT over 48 after seeing your terrible analysis for why a decimated berkeley team would stop the ducks. Keep the dart tosses coming!

Mac4Lyfe

NC - I just now saw your post. You know me better than that. I was trying to stir the pot on these gimps.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I hate the Heat FTR, but I don't agree with this at all and am actually a little surprised you would post this Mac. Confused.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Terrible analysis??? That game was so long ago that it's the furthest thing from my mind right now but I do remember it being a close game deep into the 3rd and Oregon not being able to move the ball much. In fact, look at this game summary...

The biggest moment came midway through the third quarter after the Bears cut Oregon's lead to 24-17 and got a stop on defense to fire up a crowd that has had little to cheer about this season.

So Oregon only had 24 points deep into the 3rd for a 48 team total and my analysis was terrible??? What kind of nonsense are you talking? I think it was a very good call until Cal turned the ball over 3 times to start the rout.
    making excuses again are we? Or did you just completely miss the fact that the entire squad was decimated, and expecting third and fourth string players to NOT turn the ball over was the idiot's approach to the game. Lol @ "good call"....have you ever watched a single oregon game? they can put up 30 points in a quarter against healthier defenses. Your terrible bet would not have even looked remotely possible unless it was 24-17 with less than 10 minutes in the fourth.

Mac4Lyfe

Good call cherry picking 1 out of 200 plays I made in CFB 7 months later in a basketball forum.

You pointed out my error very well, it was a huge mistake, terrible bet, absolute stupidity, that should never be forgotten/forgiven.

In hindsight, I really wish you would have joined SBR back then to point out the waywardness of my selection so that I could have given more thought into the error of my ways. No more excuses. Thanks for pointing out my huge mistake.

making excuses again are we? Or did you just completely miss the fact that the entire squad was decimated, and expecting third and fourth string players to NOT turn the ball over was the idiot's approach to the game. Lol @ "good call"....have you ever watched a single oregon game? they can put up 30 points in a quarter against healthier defenses. Your terrible bet would not have even looked remotely possible unless it was 24-17 with less than 10 minutes in the fourth.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    who the fukk is this shithead??? get lost you fukking dumbfukk newbie!!!
    You get lost daihomosausage

You and rearloaded an item now?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Spurs win first 2

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post