zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I'm well aware that Melo is a loser. He's never won anything. Just saying Melo and Durant are more similar than most people think.

Take Westbrook and Harden away and Durant looked a lot like "Melo."
    He did?

He put up 32 9 and 6 on 50% shooting.

That doesnt look anything like Melo.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lmao so what do nba teams in toronto play?

Zsr I'm canadian. Did you pass grade 5?

Americans easily the most ignorant people on earth. They know nothing outside of the border.
    You have 40,000 posts on an anonymous forum, post air bets for attention on the interwebs, and admit that you jack off to thread views.

Everything you say is invalid.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This guy won't even get the ball with Mike Miller defending him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LeBron is in a league of by himself

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Durant deserves criticism.

Kobe and Lebron would get it. He disappeared.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Durant deserves criticism.

Kobe and Lebron would get it. He disappeared.
    bigder tough time to be a okc backer

this team isnt old but it just feels like this team has to get blown up

crazy after being so close with such a young team two years ago

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Everyone will just say Russ shot 10-31 so it's his fault.

But we know better. I've been saying this from game 2.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Everyone will just say Russ shot 10-31 so it's his fault.

But we know better. I've been saying this from game 2.
    Westbrook was the only reason this game went to overtime. Triple double and clutch steal.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

3 years ago against Memphis, Durant couldn't get the ball with Tony Allen guarding him.

3 years later, it's even worse. Durant is as soft as it gets and the fact that he can't even touch the ball and gets taken out of games so easily is pathetic for a so-called league MVP.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    bigder tough time to be a okc backer

this team isnt old but it just feels like this team has to get blown up

crazy after being so close with such a young team two years ago
    At times it's 2 on 5 out there because Tabo and Perkins can't score.

It pisses me off that OKC wouldn't spend the money and just go for it when they were so close. The Thunder sale out every game and have been one of the most profitable teams in the league the last few seasons with all the home playoff games.

It's not hard being an OKC fan. They're good but they aren't what they were with Harden.

Seto

Now the question is - can durant put his team on his back on an elimination game 6 on the road in a hostile environment like lebron did in boston 2 years ago?

It's not like this series is over yet. He still has time to make amends.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Now the question is - can durant put his team on his back on an elimination game 6 on the road in a hostile environment like lebron did in boston 2 years ago?

It's not like this series is over yet. He still has time to make amends.
    He can definitely make up for it but with what I've been watching I'm not optimistic.

Seto

He can definitely make up for it but with what I've been watching I'm not optimistic.
    There was every reason to be pessimistic about the heat in that series too - they had just lost 3 straight games and looked like they were about to melt down to the tougher team.

But then lebron had that monster game and they were able to shut down boston, and you can't tell me okc can't shut down this grizzlies team even though they are improved offensively.

I said I wouldn't bet this series again after game 3 and while I lean memphis to finish them off as we both agree it doesn't feel right for okc, it may be the right call for me to lay off again.

jjgold

Durrant is just a jump shooter

He does not make any teammates better

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Durant is a tad better than Carmelo at everything

jjgold

Good point Stax

I agree

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

At times it's 2 on 5 out there because Tabo and Perkins can't score.

It pisses me off that OKC wouldn't spend the money and just go for it when they were so close. The Thunder sale out every game and have been one of the most profitable teams in the league the last few seasons with all the home playoff games.

It's not hard being an OKC fan. They're good but they aren't what they were with Harden.
    I've been speaking with you about this since I joined this forum. Our team just has the worst penetrating offense ever. Now Westy and Durant are playing BAD (different from struggling) and people are realizing all over again how much it actually sucks. I'm not even sure how much I can blame Scott Brooks anymore.

The Grizzlies lost 4-0 to the Spurs because it was a bad match-up (I know the beat them in '11, I don't care). They would've lost 4-0 against the '11 Mavs as well. And against the Warriors, in a playoff game? Probably same result. Those teams move the ball. Those teams take away their biggest strength: on-ball pressure and defense. They tire them, make them chase the ball... the Thunder just play 1x1 and hope KD and Westy combine for 60 and Ibaka can hit some mid-rangers, RJ plays well and if Sefolosha and Butler hit some 3s oh my its a good day! When the ball gets to Perkins it stops. When it gets to Ibaka? Either a mid-range J or it stops. Thabo? Well, sometimes he surprises me, but most of the time, it stops.

They make the life of Tony Allen easier if guarding KD can ever be easier. Same said for Conley. And Gasol?? He does not need to guard anyone, how do you not expect him to always be there on time?

And now Westbrook and KD are shooting 3s all the time? What the hell? Hellloooooo Russell????? Why the hell are you not getting the ball and bursting to the rim every freakin' time? Or using your pull-up J which took you from good to GREAT? Durant? You are 7' tall? Why are you shooting 3s with a guy breathing on your neck?

Jesus I want to kill someone related with the thunder right now.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kenny Smith explained it best last night....Durant cannot create shot or space for other players on the floor...and that is necessary when your third option is only as good as Reggie Jackson...who is not James Harden....Durant stays out on the perimeter and launches 3's....Russel does the same thing and takes far too many shots....the offense is not creative enough to deal with the kind of defense that a Memphis or a Miami possess....but he is the MVP though...

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I hated Durants stankin ass for years. Uncle Tom, oh shit I better not pree send lifetime ban!!!

First 123