BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

D-Rose be like........

Used to be one of my favorite players. Lost all my respect now. Hard to get back in Benny's stable once you fukkk up.
    Derrick Rose is definitely on the Drama-Pussy list at least for a few years. Only a championship will give him a chance to be on my good side again.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave BennyBigNuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

I am with u on this Benny, he could be the modern day version of Penny Hardaway. Only without the funny commercials, I was gonna say modern day Grant Hill but that may be offensive cuz Grant Hill had a tonne of heart.

EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I dont understand? He didnt play one minute of the season, but he is expected to play his first minutes in the most intense part of the season? Sounds like you are trying to create drama.

Then add the fact he didnt play in the previous series vs a soft Nets team. Yea this is pure narrative on the part of mediocre storytellers.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

Used to be one of my favorite players. Lost all my respect now. Hard to get back in Benny's stable once you fukkk up.
    Derrick Rose is definitely on the Drama-Pussy list at least for a few years. Only a championship will give him a chance to be on my good side again.
    Sweet post bro. Second best post ive seen in 2013 behind No Coincidences post about how he has matured as a gambler and learned that grinding is for suckers!

go big or go home baby!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Obviously OP knows nothing about ligament tears.

Keep hating on world class athletes.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Quote Originally Posted by EASports View Post
    I dont understand? He didnt play one minute of the season, but he is expected to play his first minutes in the most intense part of the season? Sounds like you are trying to create drama.

Then add the fact he didnt play in the previous series vs a soft Nets team. Yea this is pure narrative on the part of mediocre storytellers.
    exactly!! even if he came back now what exactly do people expect of him after being out for nearly a year? leave him alone, the guys just trying to make sure he has a long career where he's 100%

BennyBigNuts

Sorry guys, cleared by doctors well over 2 months ago. Been playing in practice ever since and hard too.
    Grade-A pussy in my book until he proves otherwise now.
    I just think he's bi-polar or depressed honestly. Something is off with how this went down this year.

amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3317

Sorry guys, cleared by doctors well over 2 months ago. Been playing in practice ever since and hard too.
    I just think he's bi-polar or depressed honestly. Something is off with how this went down this year.

Agreed, I understand the whole intensity factor and that it's not easy to just come back into the intense atmosphere of the playoffs, but you see the rest of the bulls playing through all the injuries and literally dying on the court. Rose still sits and watches....thats unreal. Makes you think if the team is whats truly important to him

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Earn the respect of Internet schmucks or make millions with a long career? Hmmmmm

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

you are a penetrating retard if you are jumping off now. but it is smart to write off injured athletes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4AJh...a8lF5g&index=1

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Seems Shumpert is having some issues with the knee he tore his acl on. Now he can't play in the Knicks biggest game of the year. Add to that the fact that Shumpert can't do half of the things Rose does on offense and I think it's pretty clear Rose made the right decision for his and the Bulls future.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    you are a penetrating retard if you are jumping off now. but it is smart to write off injured athletes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4AJh...a8lF5g&index=1

v0dka
    v0dka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

what is there to scratch your head over. Athletes fade all the time because they don't know the cause of their injuries. watch the video and you'll know. Regardless of this I refuse to write D Rose off.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

what is there to scratch your head over. Athletes fade all the time because they don't know the cause of their injuries. watch the video and you'll know. Regardless of this I refuse to write D Rose off.
    you expect us to watch an hour long video so you can make a point no one cares about?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Seems Shumpert is having some issues with the knee he tore his acl on. Now he can't play in the Knicks biggest game of the year. Add to that the fact that Shumpert can't do half of the things Rose does on offense and I think it's pretty clear Rose made the right decision for his and the Bulls future.

Shumpert is playing. Cuz he's a competitor.

v0dka

Mariano Rivera > Derrick Rose

DRose is a pussy.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by v0dka View Post

DRose is a pussy.
    maybe derek rose is gay.

Maybe Jason Collins and him get a lil frisky.

v0dka

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    maybe derek rose is gay.

Maybe Jason Collins and him get a lil frisky.
    Maybe, just maybe.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

and now he's a reinjured competitor

and the knicks were most likely more influential in him playing because he's a lot more easily replaced than rose

meader99

After watching his first half performance, perhaps he shouldn't be..

trevor123698

you expect us to watch an hour long video so you can make a point no one cares about?

If you knew how much money i make playign fantasy sports using this information maybe you would. And its actually a life lesson to learn about exercise being the most deadly thing you can do

trevor123698

PS - You can mute the shitty announcers and listen while you watch like a smart person would. But you obviously dont understand the unbelievable significance of my message

meader99

He might have been on the floor, but are you sure he's playing?

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

I'll admit im dissapointed in Rose not coming back. But he is Still a top 10 player in the NBA and he had no confidence in that knee going at full speed. He probably also realizes theres not much talent on his team and probably wants the organization to bring in some talent to help him out. When old man booZer, little man nate, and uglyass noah are your star players then your in big trouble and have no chanxe versus a good team.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by v0dka View Post

DRose is a pussy.
    Comparing a pitcher to a point guard? Really?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

If you knew how much money i make playign fantasy sports using this information maybe you would. And its actually a life lesson to learn about exercise being the most deadly thing you can do

ttwarrior is back

fantasy and fitness expert!

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    I'll admit im dissapointed in Rose not coming back. But he is Still a top 10 player in the NBA and he had no confidence in that knee going at full speed. He probably also realizes theres not much talent on his team and probably wants the organization to bring in some talent to help him out. When old man booZer, little man nate, and uglyass noah are your star players then your in big trouble and have no chanxe versus a good team.
    This team will be very solid next year with health. Jimmy Butler has grown up so much this year and he will be so much better playing next to Rose next season. They are going to come at you with Rose, Butler, Deng, Boozer and Noah with a bench that will have Hinrich and Gibson. Teague will be at the end of the bench and hopefully they can resign Marco and find a suitable big guy to keep Noah's minutes down. Wade is in serious decline. A healthy Bulls team will challenge the Heat next year and possibly win the East.

v0dka

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Comparing a pitcher to a point guard? Really?
    Regardless of the comparison, he's still a pussy.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    yea, im sure noah and the rest of the bulls would appreciate those thoughts
    its not like they are out there killing themselves while rose is chilling on the bench .........

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

guys a pancake

ROYAJA8

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    This team will be very solid next year with health. Jimmy Butler has grown up so much this year and he will be so much better playing next to Rose next season. They are going to come at you with Rose, Butler, Deng, Boozer and Noah with a bench that will have Hinrich and Gibson. Teague will be at the end of the bench and hopefully they can resign Marco and find a suitable big guy to keep Noah's minutes down. Wade is in serious decline. A healthy Bulls team will challenge the Heat next year and possibly win the East.
    I dont think with that lineup they would be top 4 in the east. Miami, Indiana, New York, and Brooklyn will defintely have a better record than the Bulls. I'm sure they are going to let Boozer walk, then you have deng who is getting hella sick and hasn't played in forever. Is he dying or whats going on with the poor guy? Noah isn't that good, he's putting up stats because he's playing with a crappy team. If the bulls want to compete they will have to sign a big free agent or make a big trade.

ROYAJA8

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    yea, im sure noah and the rest of the bulls would appreciate those thoughts
    its not like they are out there killing themselves while rose is chilling on the bench .........
    There all really not killing themselves out there, Rose has deng and hinrich joining him on that talentless bench.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

D Lee plays while D rose doesn't.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by EASports View Post

Yes. That is exactly what he is supposed to do.

This choad needs to show some fukkin' heart. It's disgusting that this is acceptable.

123 Last