PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

The Indians I have spoken to love the name. Just another political correctness move by liberals who no nothing about Indians or how they feel on subject.

Joe Gibbs the legendary Redskin coach doesn't want name changed and he is a very religious man.

So much political correctness makes me sick. Guy can get blowjob in White House and then his wife can become President. Sounds legit

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

The mayor of Washington, D.C. has once again has revived her push for the Washington Redskins to change their name.

Mayor Muriel Bowser said Friday morning on the “Doc & Galdi” radio show on The Team 980 the name is offensive and serves as an obstacle to getting the team to move its stadium from Maryland to D.C.

“I think it’s past time for the team to deal with what offends so many people,” she said. “This is a great franchise with a great history, that’s beloved in Washington, and it deserves a name that reflects the affection that we feel for the team.”

The team’s name is “an obstacle for us locally but it’s also an obstacle for the federal government, who leases the land to us,” the mayor added.

It was just earlier this month when New York City Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took to Twitter and attacked the team, saying if the team really wants to help change social justice, it should start by looking into a mirror.

“Want to really stand for racial justice? Change your name,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote in response.

Redskins have faced this type of scrutiny about their name for decades, but the franchise has never budged on wanting to change it.

In 2004, a poll of 768 self-identified Indians showed that only nine percent of them were offended by Washington’s nickname, and owner Daniel Snyder uses that data to this very day to defend the Redskins organization and brand.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

They should change their name redskins and here are few examples of names they can be using - Worthless 535s or Forever Politicians or Crooked Congressmen or Washington liars . If Redskins need new name than I will help them to pick up appropriate name for Wash DC team .

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Change it to the fukkin Hogs and be done with it

Preserves some team tradition at least

Or will snowflakes figure the Hogs is making fun of fat people

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8701

They should keep the name and changed the logo to a profile snapshot of Cocaine Mitch.

First 1234