Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Clippers -160 for the Series. Lakers +800 for the Series.

There's no doubt in my mind the Clippers will win this series. I will have game by game write-ups for the games I bet and will do a conf. finals and finals writeup.

The Lakers are now and inside out team and the Spurs, while very well rounded, made a big mistake not trying to acquire a solid defensive 7 footer for this series. Will have a writeup for game 1. Lakers have a solid chance at winning this series although I'm not sure they can win the West now without Bryant. If Bryant was healthy there's no doubt in my mind LA would beat anyteam out of the West over the course of 7 games.

Will post my amounts in Playoff thread. Will lock in these plays tomorrow most likely.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Lakers are probably better with out Kobe but no chance in this series.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    How can you honestly say that? Lakers would smack the Spurs around with a healthy Bryant. Come on now. Bryant has 5 rings for a reason. Playoffs is Bryant time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PS3, and William Walters

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everything was well until... " Lakers have a solid chance at winning this series although I'm not sure they can win the West now without Bryant. If Bryant was healthy there's no doubt in my mind LA would beat anyteam out of the West over the course of 7 games". Cmon, now.

I also think the Clippers will dominate the Grizz.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Where is there +800? I see +650 or so most places.

Agree both have value. Considering POUNDING the Clippers.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Will put a small unit on the Lakers. Will Nash be back in round 1?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

smash the spurs with kobe .. this is the same team that struggled to even to make the playoffs with kobe .. and the spurs cruised all year .. the spurs bench > lakeshow

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Agree with the Clippers. Memphis plays great defense but Clips will score enough to get it done. Don't see the Lakers winning tho, not without Kobe.

Taka
    Taka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    How can you honestly say that? Lakers would smack the Spurs around with a healthy Bryant. Come on now. Bryant has 5 rings for a reason. Playoffs is Bryant time.
    How many of those rings did he win without Shaq? How many without Phil Jackson?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

You would think Clipjoint should handle Memphis on paper.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Taka View Post
    shaq was the lakers team .. everyone just thinks its kobe

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

You know, I'm as big of a Laker fan as anybody but to say there is no doubt in your mind that the Lakers would beat any team out of the west is just silly. No doubt, as in there was no chance the Lakers were losing to the Thunder in a 7 game series "if healthy"
    All you're doing is using the Kobe injury as a bailout from your disastrous guarantee Lakers win the West thread. Now you can claim it was incomplete. You r a fukkin douche, you bring this on yourself.

I understand how playoff basketball works & I understand what advantages a 7 game series brings to the Lakers but there is PLENTY of doubt that the Lakers beat the Thunder in a 7 game series or the Spurs or hell, even the Warriors for that matter. Especially considering they give UP home court to the field, save Hou!!
    Last edited by upscope; 04-19-13 at 01:21 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: meader99

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many rings did Jordan win without Pippen? How may rings did Jordan win without Phil Jackson?

How many rings did Lebron win without DWade and Bosh?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

There's no doubt in my mind the Clippers will win this series. I will have game by game write-ups for the games I bet and will do a conf. finals and finals writeup.

The Lakers are now and inside out team and the Spurs, while very well rounded, made a big mistake not trying to acquire a solid defensive 7 footer for this series. Will have a writeup for game 1. Lakers have a solid chance at winning this series although I'm not sure they can win the West now without Bryant. If Bryant was healthy there's no doubt in my mind LA would beat anyteam out of the West over the course of 7 games.

Will post my amounts in Playoff thread. Will lock in these plays tomorrow most likely.
    high comedy at its finest.

i do think the lakers have value this series though

Taka

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    How many rings did Jordan win without Pippen? How may rings did Jordan win without Phil Jackson?

And your point is? You did nothing to refute my claim... which was that the Lakers team that won those rings with Kobe is no longer the same team without Shaq. Saying that they would be dominating playoffs today had Kobe not gotten injured and backing this claim up by naming past championships is stupid.

Lakers today are as much Lakers of the past as Wizzards with Jordan were '95 Bulls.

I still think that with some help from the league they could possibly get past the first round, but dominating the playoffs? Please...

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Anybody saying the Lakers are better without Kobe is delusional. Most likely just angry over Kobe/Lakers dominance.

I certainly don't think the Lakers will beat the Spurs, but I do believe they are a live dog. This team has gone 28-12 since the All-Star break. That's one of the better records in the league over the last 40 games.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Clippers in 5.

Clippers +680 to win the West seems like a really good bet. I expect Clipps to beat OKC in round 2.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

pretty basic to figure out the nba it isnt like other professional sports like NHL or MLB or NFL were out of nowhere teams win.

Clippers better than lakers
    Thunder better than clips
    Spurs better than lakers with or without kobe (and this coming from a laker fan)
    Clippers beat memphis but honestly getting past okc? cmon now.
    Denver beats golden state, then gives S.A. 6 or 7 games but S.A. wins
    west is simple.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

the no defense lakers in the nba finals if they had kobe? stop it goat....lol

grizzlies are battle tested and win ugly...its time for ugly basketball. this is still the clippers and they go down rd 1. i do think the lakers have a great shot in round 1.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I don't get all the hype with Lakers over Spurs for the series? Get the feeling Lakers go down in 5.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Its frustrating to see goat get an out with the whole "kobe is hurt" angle. Regardless of whatever happened its the dumbest saddest bet this guy has ever posted. Lakers were awful all year.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

How did the Lakers lose to OKC in the playoffs last year?

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    How did the Lakers lose to OKC in the playoffs last year?
    kobe choked

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

how old are you?

Taka

Quote Originally Posted by baldur View Post
    how old are you?
    Plenty over thirty. Your point?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post

I totally agree. I don't know how they're winning... but somehow getting it done. When does the luck run out?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I totally agree. I don't know how they're winning... but somehow getting it done. When does the luck run out?

in round one when they get slapped around by the spurs.

u guys need to stop looking for stupid angles and put down the crack pipe.

lakers may win 1 in L.A and could steal one in s.a if they play the game of their life. but winning the series? relax and stop being degenerate gamblers.

therealJ$
    therealJ$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Does the Laker game go under 192? Have it to close a parlay

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post

Thank you for writing this I love how everyone hates Kobe so much they forget who Jordan played with and who his coach was?

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

this series is done

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

CaVengo
    CaVengo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you been right in any of your predictions for this playoff? Beside the OKC bet?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Charles Barkley like...

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

12 Last