The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Which Forumville LEGEND has the most total online POSTS?

All ghosts included

:+clueless

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Bigdoydan
    JJGold
    Nicky

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

JJ and Nicky

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

paco/opie

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    JJ and Nicky
    which shift jj?

The Kraken

The major? Cwissy? Mofome? ChiArchie? Opie? BostonGambler? Steveo?

what about these guys?

The Kraken

What about Buzzsaw?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quang X
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Chi Archie has like 40 ghosts, he could edge jj

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Bigdoydan
    JJGold
    Nicky
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    JJ and Nicky
    From 1999 to 2010.. i had a total of 47,000 posts from a combined 6 diff forums (i had alot of free time back then and i was a big time loser, not that i am not still today.)

From 2011 to Present... only 500 posts

For a total of 47,500

I am sure that doesn't even put me in the top 75 of all time at sbr..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: flyingillini

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Nicky! You found a life and slowed down posting!

The Kraken

Nickaaaay! Your posts were 10 times longer than 95% of JJ's posts. You knew NHL like none other before or since. I remember when you had a dream Nicky. Nicky, it was the first sign I knew god had other plans for you in life, I began preparing myself for post forum life sans Nicky Santoro

Nicky, what's your greatest Forumville memory?
    do you miss it?
    whats been the biggest change in your life since 2011?
    if you could go back, would you have done anything differently?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Quang X

Nicky Santoro

kraken, nothing's really changed. once a loser, always a loser. actually, i am married now and i have 2 kids.. a 14 month old and a 3 month old..... alright, i made that up.. what woman would marry me??? i sit home all day in my underwear and gamble and play nhl 13 xbox. yeah, a real winner..

i swear to god, at one time, i used to spend 19 hrs a day in these forums. i was so addicted. it was like crack. i used to wake up and run to the computer and check sbr before i even took a piss. and i'd really have to go too. i didn't care. i had to read sbr. i swear i'd wake up in the middle of the night at 4 am to come to the living room to check sbr and see if there's any new posts.

before the iphone etc, i'd be doing the groceries and then leave the place and my food there if the lines were too long, just so i can run home to see what's happening at sbr. it was a real sickness. i swear to you, i had a friend who asked me awhile back if they gave me 1 million to never ever peak at any forum or post again, and i said NO. no joke. that's how sick i was.

but i did have a great time and i do have fond memories of it. i can't pinpoint just 1. i do still read some threads each day, but the addiction is gone. i think i just wore myself out and kinda lost the thrill i once had. you know what they say.. too much of something and you get bored. no matter how great chinese food is, if i go to a chinese restaurant everyday, i'd get tired of it. i just lost the passion, but i am more exhausted. it's tough to post..it involves lots of reading and typing, and i have a very short attention span...

but who knows, the passion might come back. when i see hockey threads, i usually like to post in them. take care
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Nicky Santoro 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

hows that diet going nicky? you ever drink green tea or use stevia. Any low carb lately.

what do you think about sam diamond being chi archie and threatening me in real life and wants to meet me next week with local people

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

hows that diet going nicky? you ever drink green tea or use stevia. Any low carb lately.

what do you think about sam diamond being chi archie and threatening me in real life and wants to meet me next week with local people

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14706

We need a guy like ComptrBob to go around and tally up all this. Would be interesting to see the top five combined posts ever.

Nicky Santoro

warrior,

in the last 2 yrs, i've gone on 4 diff diets and lost on each 35 lbs, and then 5 months after, gained it all back and more.. until i found the only 1 diet that works.. and no other diets work, believe me. i am the king of diets. i've done 249 of them in my career, lost a ton, then gained it back each time.. but here's the only 1 that works.. you ready????

I eat what i want, when i want...and here's the key.. you ready??? JUST MOVE AROUND... move, move move, that's it. i used to sit all day on a chair and do squat. now i take the stairs, walk around the house alot, go shopping,.. etc.. just don't sit on a chair all day. you are killing yourself. that's how i gained.. if you remain active and just walk even 4x a week for 30 min a day and don't eat junk and eat sensibly, i swear in 1 yr, you'll lose 50 lbs.. book it.. i am proof of that.

i am now sitting at 5'10, 215 lbs and i've been like that now for 6 months.. and i have not gained 1 lb.. just move, warrior.. don't sit down all day. it's the worse thing you can do. in fact, up till 6 months ago, i ate only 1500 calories per day and sat down all day on my desk playing xbox and watching sports, and i still gained 30 lbs in 1 yr.. and i ate so healthy too. just don't sit down and eat clean and don't starve yourself.. eat good and you can even eat chocolate and desserts, but not too much and walk or be active. and it really works.. good luck.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

damn, i walk 14 miles a week already on top of my lifting and bike riding , and tennis golf sottball in the summer.

1500 a day? Thats tough unless i gorge water.

wtf

green hippo, i have you on block, no need to keep doing what your doing. Your on your last days here and will be across the street soon likely.

didnt know i was looking for weightloss tips. you look 6 4 in your vids.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

Nicky is an endo-meso morph

I remember when he started lifting and had barely ever touched a weight, and 6 weeks later he was doing reps with 315

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

damn, i walk 14 miles a week already on top of my lifting and bike riding , and tennis golf sottball in the summer.

wtf

green hippo, i have you on block, no need to keep doing what your doing. Your on your last days here and will be across the street soon likely.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

this is crazy!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

nicky has like natural 16.5 inch arms

he coulda been a pro bodybuilder if he hadn't been looking at screens all day getting the best line and beating the closing number

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Nicky is an endo-meso morph

I remember when he started lifting and had barely ever touched a weight, and 6 weeks later he was doing reps with 315
    i have no idea what endo-meso morph is and i don't even know if it's english, but what a memory you have. i think i only said this once. archie, you know how everyone in life is born with something. well, i swear to god, when i first went into a gym, i had never lifted a barbell.. i weighed like 157 lbs, i was young. my buddies were all 40 lbs heavier than me and muscular. they were all benching for 3 yrs and were doing 230 lbs max.. but it took them 2 yrs of training to get there. i swear to god, i went in there the first day and benched 150 lbs no problem.. 1 week after, 190 lbs..1 week after, 220 lbs.. 1 month after, 315 lbs.. everyone thought i was taking something, but i swear to god, nothing...i was just naturally good on the bench..it came easy cause my dad was a bodybuilder when he was young. it was genetics. from age 22 to 35, i was massive. everyone thought i was on steroids. it's the only thing in life i was good at.. it was a gift. if you really wanna call it that.. . i only wish the gift i was given was being great with women instead..

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

nickay were you with that fox on your right? she looks like quite a dime piece from here

Nicky Santoro

no inner, maybe in my fantasy.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

she doesnt know what shes missing nickay

nickay i say this in the straightest way possible....youre quite a stud pal

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

The Giant??????

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Yeah?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

wtf

If this post didn't have your picture beside it I would not think it was you. In 18 years of your posting career on the internet, you have never displayed such grammatical and punctuation errors. No capitalization, no apostrophes...I'm baffled and i think the end of the world is coming.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Nicky, do you remember the video you made trying to fool posters here into thinking that you ran like Usain Bolt?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Seaweed
    Update your status

Nevermind, Giant. All is well. I read above your post. Good to know the world is still in order.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

nicky running in "east la"

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

thegiant and weeder how are things between the two of you

thegiant and weeder if i know the both of you like i think then there might be some tension here

thegiant and weeder it puts me in disarray when there is tension between you two

12 Last