SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

"objection your honor, prosecution is clearly badgering and trolling the witness, and this being a subforum proceeding and a weeknight with Shari91 on duty, the defense requests an infraction and 24 hr cool down"

LOL

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

one of the best posts ever,

was going to send you 500 points but not a pro,

fukkin lkidd still kicking us broke dikk fukks!!!!!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    fukkin lkidd still kicking us broke dikk fukks!!!!!!
    haha

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

one of the best posts ever,

was going to send you 500 points but not a pro,

"Look at me! Look at me!" "Big timer, SBR PRO, Look at me"

Dont forget where you came from TBDF

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

wasn't justin7 working on this case?

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Classic Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) fail on the part of the defendant. The case doesn't even reach the merits of the intellectual property claims (Trademark, Copyright, etc.) and fails on what many people would term a technicallity.

Essentially every court has two tollgates, two barriers to entry - personal jurisdiction and subject matter jurisdiction. In this case the court says EVEN IF all the facts were found in favor of defendant, even if all the facts were as alleged by Lang the court has no power to hear the case... He's in the wrong place. It's like being assaulted in NYC and then claiming to the Canadian Mounted Police that they must arrest the perp.

The rulling is further strengthened by inclusion of the §12(b)(6) claim whereby the court addresses the claims as insufficient EVEN AS PLED. It's like the court takes a sneak peek at the defendants claims and says there just isn't enough here, don't waste my time.

The whole thing is a total slam dunk for SBR and the additional defendant. Good work.
    Points Awarded:

Chi_archie gave Boner_18 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Classic Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) fail on the part of the defendant. The case doesn't even reach the merits of the intellectual property claims (Trademark, Copyright, etc.) and fails on what many people would term a technicallity.

Essentially every court has two tollgates, two barriers to entry - personal jurisdiction and subject matter jurisdiction. In this case the court says EVEN IF all the facts were found in favor of defendant, even if all the facts were as alleged by Lang the court has no power to hear the case... He's in the wrong place. It's like being assaulted in NYC and then claiming to the Canadian Mounted Police that they must arrest the perp.

The rulling is further strengthened by inclusion of the §12(b)(6) claim whereby the court addresses the claims as insufficient EVEN AS PLED. It's like the court takes a sneak peek at the defendants claims and says there just isn't enough here, don't waste my time.

The whole thing is a total slam dunk for SBR and the additional defendant. Good work.
    Well done Boner

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Is boner SBR's attorney? Could you Imagine Boner in court, the guy would blow away the competition.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

unfortunately we are about to lose Boner to marriage, Kraker

pokergem
    pokergem's Avatar Become A Pro!

If people posting Langs picks dont have enough problems already

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

John any more news from the brandon lang lawsuite front?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm starting to remember something about this.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You could do whatever you want
    Touts have no legal course
    They are frauds so they have no credibility

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

never saw this before 2 thoughts

1. Archie is unfukkinreal

guy is all rooster to the knee

and 2. Boner seems like he would be RELENTLESS covering a lawsuite in court
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Broncos

jjgold

I get free stock picks from a $400 a month service and share it with about 5 guys

Nothing they can do either

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Serious question:

If a person approaches a website and says this is my copyrighted or Intellectual property, do they then have the responsibility that specific entry that party mentioned...maybe

What the plaintiff does not have the right to do is to shift the burden to the site to police every thread for the rest of time to make sure that any future disseminated information from op is given out on purpose or accidently.

The burden to prove that any site did this with malice and was so willingly negligent as to actually award damages is an ocean that will never be crossed.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I get free stock picks from a $400 a month service and share it with about 5 guys

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I'd love to be in the jury box for a case like this IF all legalise jargon was replaced with SBR nomenclature and you'd get nuggets like this

"Objection your honor, the defense has never fuking heard of the plaintiff"

"Your honor the defense would like to move to dismiss the case on the grounds that Stevo is an attention whore, broke dik loser, lives in his mother's basement and is known as an auto-fade"

"If it pleases the court, I'd like to approach the bench.....'your honor saloon this shit!"

"The Prosecution would like to submit the following into evidence as exhibit B to support the theory that counsel is ghosting and was previously known by the name Ipickwinnersallday"

"Ladies and Gentleman of the Jury, if this line of questioning doesn't lead somewhere and help the prosecution win, I won't post until 2014"

"repeat after me, I swear to pay back my betpoints loan 6 points a day, the whole 6 points a day and nothing less than half my winnings on my big lock wager this weekend so help me Yisman"

"objection your honor, prosecution is clearly badgering and trolling the witness, and this being a subforum proceeding and a weeknight with Shari91 on duty, the defense requests an infraction and 24 hr cool down"
    almost 75k posts here among this account and my ghosts and I think this was the only good one I ever made.

it was actually Loshak using my account though after I lost a password bet to him

michdude
    michdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brandon Lang does not have a case nor does Stevo these touts don't have any case at all

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I can't believe that I missed this. Should have been stickied; JJ's moronic threads make PT roll over too quickly.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by benjy View Post
    I can't believe that I missed this. Should have been stickied; JJ's moronic threads make PT roll over too quickly.

Huh??? I guess your too dumb to read SBR, I do not even start a lot of threads little kid and many gambling related

Run along to Mommy this site is for real men

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

John any more news from the brandon lang lawsuite front?
    What was not dismissed will probably go to trial late this year or early next. It's a frivolous suit, we expect to prevail.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    What was not dismissed will probably go to trial late this year or early next. It's a frivolous suit, we expect to prevail.
    I can see that as well as this happening

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

if it goes to trial can we send

BigBoyDan, TTWarrior, Wulfman, and BigDeem to represent SBR as the dream team?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Judge: "Let me repeat for the 3rd time.... the defense CANNOT plead...Insane, fat, Mad, and Asian"

bigboydan

But you said I was and I quote "BBD=Jerkoff" sir.

It's NOT my fault Deuce rated out himself and everyone and refuses to do his job now is it?

bigboydan

Well if Steve Corino is "Mr. Wrestling 3" (and he is) then I would 100% agree I am deserving of the spot now don't you sir?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I wouldn't represent SBR for all the pizza points in the world..

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5578

almost 75k posts here among this account and my ghosts and I think this was the only good one I ever made.

it was actually Loshak using my account though after I lost a password bet to him
    Archie you have had many shining moments but this one is a true gem. You have my profound admiration.

bigboydan

One thing for sure is that Ipickwinnersallday is Smoke (jeff/Sean) :

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

I'd love to be in the jury box for a case like this IF all legalise jargon was replaced with SBR nomenclature and you'd get nuggets like this

"Objection your honor, the defense has never fuking heard of the plaintiff"

"Your honor the defense would like to move to dismiss the case on the grounds that Stevo is an attention whore, broke dik loser, lives in his mother's basement and is known as an auto-fade"

"If it pleases the court, I'd like to approach the bench.....'your honor saloon this shit!"

"The Prosecution would like to submit the following into evidence as exhibit B to support the theory that counsel is ghosting and was previously known by the name Ipickwinnersallday"

"Ladies and Gentleman of the Jury, if this line of questioning doesn't lead somewhere and help the prosecution win, I won't post until 2014"

"repeat after me, I swear to pay back my betpoints loan 6 points a day, the whole 6 points a day and nothing less than half my winnings on my big lock wager this weekend so help me Yisman"

one of the best posts in the history of SBR

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

then why can't service form guys not put how many units a play is?

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Gambling God should be banned just for being a liar douche. He is such a tout fraud get rid of that piece of trash. Look at his post such a liar fraud.

Adonis70
    Adonis70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8409

Can I ask a stupid question? I know, I know, no question is stupid... well 2 questions...

1. Is this the first of its kind in terms of a tout/service going after a site for posting paid picks, in this case SBR?

and secondly...

2. What if SBR never even offered their "Service Plays" section?
    Would there even be a lawsuit? Wouldn't one would think, or at least the legal team for SBR prepare for something like this by offering the "Service Plays" section...

Is it really worth it? and What's the benefit?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I wouldn't represent SBR for all the pizza points in the world..
    Except you were begging sbr for pizza pts

You won't even graduate law school let alone pass the bar and you want to represent sbr in court

First 123 Last