Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Btw Tim Tebow did not get the Broncos further. Both teams were eliminated in the second round. Peyton beating the fuk out of teams all season long earned them a bye in the first round.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

That was possibly some of the worst coaching i've ever seen in an NFL game.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    Btw Tim Tebow did not get the Broncos further. Both teams were eliminated in the second round. Peyton beating the fuk out of teams all season long earned them a bye in the first round.
    If tebow started the first 6 games, he wouldn't have had to backdoor his way into the playoffs.

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ray Lewis...Murderer....ON and OFF the field..(remember he was charged with murder way back)

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

tebow sucks ass. tired of this tebow crap

if he' so good how come the jaguars don't even want him?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post

If Manning is so good why can't he win a playoff game....

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post

Jaguars entire franchise is in shambles...

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    If Manning is so good why can't he win a playoff game....
    Manning is a regular season stat-whore. Tebow is an attention whore. What does that make both of them?

Bitches

PAULYPOKER

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Yes, Peyton Manning is apparently the greatest regular season QB. Being the best regular season QB doesn't mean shit, if you can't get it done when it counts. One ring against the Bears is kind of laughable...because, you know, it is the Bears.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Tebow - 1
    Peyton - 0

Jesus wins...

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

manning has mvps and superbowl ring

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

why does no one account for the broncos secondary gifting the ravens,what 3 tds that a highschool secondary could've covered? does payton play d that i dodn't know of. pretty sure if the broncos pass d plays just avg they win going away

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    would be great if the gm goes to OT and peyton throws a pic 6 1st play of OT..ghost of tebow
    Best post of this thread!!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I've always been a great fan of Peyton; but after this game, I have hard time not having thoughts that he isn't very much of a big game player. One thing that bothered me is that he almost never through the ball deep.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I've always been a great fan of Peyton; but after this game, I have hard time not having thoughts that he isn't very much of a big game player. One thing that bothered me is that he almost never through the ball deep.
    Denver did score 35 and lost....Eli scores 17 and wins the SB. You need other guys to step up....like 45 sec left and no timeouts w/a 7 pt lead

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

I get what you're saying, but I mean the guy is a Super Bowl MVP.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Denver did score 35 and lost....Eli scores 17 and wins the SB. You need other guys to step up....like 45 sec left and no timeouts w/a 7 pt lead
    Manning scored 21,

if it weren't for that little runt,

Denver wouldn't of been in that game.......................

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

you assume flacco will be gifted those long passes normally? they will get crushed by the patriots

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Ravens didn't play all that well. Broncos should have won that game, but Peyton didn't take care of business.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Did you forget that Holliday scored 2 TDs on returns??? Manning didn't do much. Flacco outplayed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    As a Gator fan, I could have told you that. Manning was 0-4 against us Gator boyz

Manning has dominated at every level he has ever played.
    But one team in particular dominated him, had his number and was immune to the Manning magic.

Thus, despite all he has done in the NFL, and the 39-6 overall record he posted at Tennessee, Manning’s body of work will always carry one dark spot. Despite basically ousting Gators Great Tim Tebow as the Denver Broncos starter heading into the 2012 NFL season, Manning’s legacy will never be perfect.

Despite the decades of victories, Manning will never be able to say he beat the Florida Gators.
    So, as ESPN’s College GameDay rolls into town and Gators fans descend upon Knoxville this weekend, Gator Country provides a quick timeline of Manning’s efforts against Danny Wuerffel and the Florida Gators.

1994: Gators can sing ‘Rocky Top,’ too, 31-0
    If you ask any real Gators fan what Manning’s record against Florida was, they would probably look at you like you were crazy, but then as politely as possible answer, “0-4, stupid.”
    However, like Amelia Earhart or the Easter Bunny, the truth of this game, and Manning’s involvement in Tennessee’s blowout loss, seems to be one of those facts that are lost to history.
    Actually, thanks to some sort of new-fangled invention, some people have started calling it the ‘Internet’, we quickly learn that the facts are very much on record: Manning was third on the team’s depth chart as a freshman, and only played sparingly, mopping up at the end of the game following an injury to the team’s starter, Todd Helton.
    Both of the former Volunteer quarterbacks are playing in Denver these days, but Helton isn’t with the Broncos. The former two-sport star has been lacin’ ‘em up as the Colorado Rockies’ first baseman for the past fifteen years.

1995: Hey, at least Manning put up 37 points, right? Wait, not really, 62-37
    Entering his sophomore season, things now were way different for Peyton Manning. The Volunteers were his team now, and in fact the entire nation was now enthralled by college football’s latest darling quarterback.
    Feel free to chuckle contentedly from wherever you are, Gators fans, even if it’s a work computer.
    In fact, so fascinated was the college football universe by Peyton Manning that, reportedly, Sports Illustrated was planning on putting the hero of Volunteer Nation on their cover the following week, regardless of the outcome of the actual football game.
    In fact, after sprinting out to an early 16-point lead on a stormy, rainy day, their cover was looking pretty safe and the weight of Manning’s two-straight losses to the Gators were going to come off his shoulders.
    However, once the skies opened up, so did the Florida offense. Tennessee was practically swept away by the deluge of both rain and scoring, and what had been a 30-14 lead morphed into a 62-37 Gators stompin’.
    Journalism is a field that is constantly moving, always changing and ever evolving.
    The following week, Danny Wuerffel, who threw for six touchdowns in the game, was himself on the cover of Sports Illustrated, not Peyton. That’s sports media for you, Mr. Manning.
    1996: Third time is not the charm, 35-29
    By now, Manning’s third year under center, one can safely assume he hated the Gators, hated Gainesville, hated the Grog House and Gator City, hated, well, just about anything and everything associated with UF.
    His loss, literally and figuratively.
    The 1996 contest was nearly a flip-flop of the prior year’s contest. Nearly being the operative word.
    In his first start against the Gators as a sophomore in 1995, he and his teammates blew a 16-point lead and ended up getting, well, stomped. As a testament to how ballin’ the Gators were, that was the only game Tennessee would lose all season. Of course, the Gators didn’t lose any that year.
    Florida Gators superhero, Danny Wuerffel, marched his team down the field for a few early scoring drives. It was like the Mon-Stars playing against Bugs Bunny and Michael Jordan in the first half of their basketball
    game in the cinematic classic that is Space Jam. Over the game’s first 25 minutes, Florida had raced out to a 35-0 lead. Not quite the 66-18 lead the Mon-stars had compiled before the break against MJ and the Looney Toons, but a lead large enough lull even the most astute Gators fan into complacency.

After that, however, just as Jordan led his team on an improbable 48-2 second-half run – yes we’re still talking about a cartoon here, people – it looked like Manning simply wasn’t going to be denied.
    However, Manning’s right arm, while doing some amazing things over the last two decades, cannot stretch the length of a basketball court, as Jordan’s did to dunk the team’s game-winning bucket.
    Indeed, Manning was denied, for a third time. His furious comeback came up just short. Florida coach Steve Spurrier milked the clock, and as the final seconds ticked away, Manning’s best chance to beat his rivals went into the history books in Florida’s favor, 35-29.
    Adding insult to his injured pride, Manning was forced to watch from Moron Mountain as the Gators went on to win the National Championship that year ... boom!

1997: Not all of college can be fun for everyone, 33-20
    Not only was Manning denied the opportunity to beat our Gators, he really never had a chance.
    Yet again, the eyes of a nation were upon him, but yet again Manning would come up short. He look solid in his final attempt at beating Florida, but even after tossing three touchdowns, his team was no match for Fred Taylor’s dominance running the football. The dude rushed for 134 yards on a mere 17 attempts, and would go on to be the face of football for the state of Florida for a decade.
    Some might feel bad for Manning, while others (read: most) simply enjoy laughing at his attempts to beat the orange and blue. Both are totally reasonable things for a Gators fan to do, of course.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Manning scored 21,

if it weren't for that little runt,

Denver wouldn't of been in that game.......................

Stick to sckng dick its your strong suit.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Yes, Peyton Manning is apparently the greatest regular season QB. Being the best regular season QB doesn't mean shit, if you can't get it done when it counts. One ring against the Bears is kind of laughable...because, you know, it is the Bears.
    Brady got the tuck rule to save his ass 1st ever playoff game not even mentioning the miracle snow kicks... and Brady wasn't even the QB in the AFCCG in 2001 vs the Steelers... Bledsoe was and the defense won that game and Brady got to start in the SB and win off his kicker's leg and Warner throwing a pick 6. Brady got a free ride for his first SB. He didn't even have to win the AFC and he has sucked multiple times in AFCCG's throwing picks everywhere and still been the winner due to the other team handing the game to him on a silver platter last year and in 2007, Ravens choke and Chargers all injured could only kick field goals. Free trip to Bowl Brady! that's his name

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

How do you kneel the ball with 30 seconds left and two timeouts?? All you need is a FG!

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fixed game.. was everyone blind???
    They are doing it right in front of millions of people and getting away with it because people are in denial...
    Ravens TD with 30 seconds left, that Lazy Bronco D effort to knock the ball down...
    Books win as usual.. People are in denial as usual..

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Boxing Champ View Post
    Fixed game.. was everyone blind???
    They are doing it right in front of millions of people and getting away with it because people are in denial...
    Ravens TD with 30 seconds left, that Lazy Bronco D effort to knock the ball down...
    Books win as usual.. People are in denial as usual..
    Books won? I cleaned up with Ravens gettin' 10. What'd it close at anyway? Looked like it was takin' a nose dive after post.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Ah the memories of this game.

First ... 24252627