PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama Is Staying At Party Central I'm Taking Notre Dame

Alabama is staying The Fontainebleau where supermodels, stars, and athletes party. It has a world famous nightclub LOL. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Alabama players showed up to the BCS National Title game with cocaine smeared all over their faces.

I'm taking Notre Dame and the points.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

ND with the points is the only play.. but this only makes it worse.. the fountainblu has 3 clubs in it.. tons of places to eat.. and a shit ton of pools... it isn't in the heart of south beach.. but its only a 10-15 $ cab ride to all the top clubs in miami... only thing is without a good fake.. they aren't getting in anywhere.. even if they are football players.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/articl...-s-rich-famous

Alabama is partying with Dickie V at the Fontainebleau! I can see it now. Alabama players showing up to the game high as a kite with cocaine face.

RidetheTide
    RidetheTide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

They do like the white....

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

WVU stayed there last year and set all kinds of records against Clemson. This is nothing new.

OP if this is how you cap games, then quit.

Immediately.

For your own good.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    WVU stayed there last year and set all kinds of records against Clemson. This is nothing new.

OP if this is how you cap games, then quit.

Immediately.

For your own good.
    Not how I cap games Drinker but it can't be completely discounted. College kids staying at a world famous party spot can't be good news for a football team trying to win a National Championship. Look at Notre Dame. They're staying at a mom and pop hotel with one swimming pool. Totally focused on football.

Alabama is partying with Dickie V in a hotel that has 3 world famous nightclubs right across from the beach and two blocks from the best clubs in Miami Beach.

If you don't think at least some Alabama players are partying with their noses then I don't know what to tell you.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 01-05-13 at 01:59 PM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

if they're doing it now then they'd be doing it anyway

it's a non issue

end of story

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Where is Notre Dame staying? In the local catholic church praying to God to save them from the Bama smackdown?

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

McCaron with 30 pairs of shoes in Miami

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/1/5/383...abama-football

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks773 View Post
    McCaron with 30 pairs of shoes in Miami

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/1/5/383...abama-football

McCarron last night in Miami Beach.....

Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave PhillyFlyers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

cocaine is a performance enhancer, PED like ritalin and adderall the nfl has banned.

I'm also taking the points though so hopefully their supply runs out before kickoff

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    cocaine is a performance enhancer, PED like ritalin and adderall the nfl has banned.

I'm also taking the points though so hopefully their supply runs out before kickoff

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

they will not run out, nicky saban will have the boys ready with a number of 8 balls. this is why bama will win by 24

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bama will get schooled...................

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

Alabama is staying The Fontainebleau where supermodels, stars, and athletes party. It has a world famous nightclub LOL. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Alabama players showed up to the BCS National Title game with cocaine smeared all over their faces.

I'm taking Notre Dame and the points.
    This is the first smart thing I have seen you post...EVER. LOL

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Last year Bama stayed in the middle of the French Quarter. That didn't turn out too bad. The Fountainblue is so exclusive you have to show your I.d. Just to get on the elevator. Bama has been there before and understands what's at stake. Bama 37, ND 13

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

'bama kicker was seen at the beach this am

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Yes because there is no curfew/mandatory meetings etc in place tonight for players and staff.

Only thing that saves Notre Dame ATS is if the 1st string gets delayed to the stadium...even then the second squad will be up by 7 until they get relieved.

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Liv on sundays is the place to be.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Yes because there is no curfew/mandatory meetings etc in place tonight for players and staff.

Only thing that saves Notre Dame ATS is if the 1st string gets delayed to the stadium...even then the second squad will be up by 7 until they get relieved.
    Yeah, curfew really helped guys like Rolando McClain didn't it?

Bunch of fukkin kooksters. Manti is the real best player in the country and he'll show it Monday night. Good guys win outright.

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

But than again wherever ND players are staying wont be far away.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Wtf man just take Bama. I don't need the ultimate mush on the Irish tomorrow night.
    Points Awarded:

RDUBS gave t-wizzle 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Yeah, curfew really helped guys like Rolando McClain didn't it?

Bunch of fukkin kooksters. Manti is the real best player in the country and he'll show it Monday night. Good guys win outright.
    He was already up in Raiderville when that happened pal. No 'clutter' will hurt this teams preparation to continue the dynasty

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Ohio State HC Cooper was fired, b/c all the players partied Ny Years Eve all nite, up until kickoff. Had no control of program.

Have to think Saban has Tide players under lock and key.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

He was already up in Raiderville when that happened pal. No 'clutter' will hurt this teams preparation to continue the dynasty
    Are you really trying to say Rolando wasn't into the white when he was at Alabama? That he only got involved with it after he joined the Raiders?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Ohio State HC Cooper was fired, b/c all the players partied Ny Years Eve all nite, up until kickoff. Had no control of program.

Have to think Saban has Tide players under lock and key.

i think his 2-10-1 record against michigan was kind of a big deal

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Are you really trying to say Rolando wasn't into the white when he was at Alabama? That he only got involved with it after he joined the Raiders?

No I know he's been a thug for awhile...same as tons of players who come out of bad socioeconomic situations...but look at Julio and T Richardson while at Bama....kept it professional and did the right thing. No real trouble makers on this Tide team since Carter transferred and Star Jackson last year etc. Our H-back is the only one with any even minor issue and thats just from a fight at a house party few months back. No worries...i'm sure you have some conspiracy to think of but bottom line, players show up, roll the Irish and hoist the trophy. End of story.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

No I know he's been a thug for awhile...same as tons of players who come out of bad socioeconomic situations...but look at Julio and T Richardson while at Bama....kept it professional and did the right thing. No real trouble makers on this Tide team since Carter transferred and Star Jackson last year etc. Our H-back is the only one with any even minor issue and thats just from a fight at a house party few months back. No worries...i'm sure you have some conspiracy to think of but bottom line, players show up, roll the Irish and hoist the trophy. End of story.
    Get the fukk out with this nonsense. Blaming Rolando becoming a thug on his socioeconomic condition is one of the biggest pussy cop outs imaginable. He needs to look in the mirror if he wants to assign blame for his mess.

Notre Dame is going to win outright tomorrow night. Best player on the field belongs to Notre Dame. Score one for the good guys! Notre Dame wins.

BamaGambla
    BamaGambla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

You sir,are an idiot.
    Not how I cap games Drinker but it can't be completely discounted. College kids staying at a world famous party spot can't be good news for a football team trying to win a National Championship. Look at Notre Dame. They're staying at a mom and pop hotel with one swimming pool. Totally focused on football.

Alabama is partying with Dickie V in a hotel that has 3 world famous nightclubs right across from the beach and two blocks from the best clubs in Miami Beach.

If you don't think at least some Alabama players are partying with their noses then I don't know what to tell you.

BamaGambla

Best player on the field? If you are talking about Manti then you are dumber than your posts make you seem. He won't even be the best LB on the field. Teo got love because of the tradgedy he dealt with. CJ Mosely,LB for Alabama is better. Check both of their stats for the year. Teo will be ran at all game. Georgia didn't stop it and neither will the Domers.
    Get the fukk out with this nonsense. Blaming Rolando becoming a thug on his socioeconomic condition is one of the biggest pussy cop outs imaginable. He needs to look in the mirror if he wants to assign blame for his mess.

Notre Dame is going to win outright tomorrow night. Best player on the field belongs to Notre Dame. Score one for the good guys! Notre Dame wins.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by BamaGambla View Post
    Best player on the field? If you are talking about Manti then you are dumber than your posts make you seem. He won't even be the best LB on the field. Teo got love because of the tradgedy he dealt with. CJ Mosely,LB for Alabama is better. Check both of their stats for the year. Teo will be ran at all game. Georgia didn't stop it and neither will the Domers.
    Fukk out with your homer bullshit. Alabama was already beaten by Texas A&M who were beaten by Florida and LSU. Spare me your bullshit. Manti is the best player in the country, period. You'll see tomorrow night when Alabama takes another loss right in their ass.

BamaGambla

Lol... I will check with you in this thread tomorrow night when I win money and you lose yours. Betting on ND..a freshman QB who will and has folded under pressure. Like I said look at CJ Moselys stats and Teo's stats... CJ has the better numbers. Stats are facts buddy. Teo is gonna get blasted and have cleat marks up his asshole.
    Fukk out with your homer bullshit. Alabama was already beaten by Texas A&M who were beaten by Florida and LSU. Spare me your bullshit. Manti is the best player in the country, period. You'll see tomorrow night when Alabama takes another loss right in their ass.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by BamaGambla View Post
    Lol... I will check with you in this thread tomorrow night when I win money and you lose yours. Betting on ND..a freshman QB who will and has folded under pressure. Like I said look at CJ Moselys stats and Teo's stats... CJ has the better numbers. Stats are facts buddy. Teo is gonna get blasted and have cleat marks up his asshole.
    "Will and has folded under pressure"......How many losses does he have under his belt?

You want to talk stats? Teo missed two tackles the whole year. He is without question the best player in the country.

You're going to be crying in your beer tomorrow night when Notre Dame shocks the world.

Fishgold
    Fishgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

alabama already sending home players. a couple sacrificial lambs but saban aint playing around. i bet players are tucked into their beds by mrs saban at 1030 every night

BamaGambla

Should have lost to Pitt and Stanford. Phantom pass interference calls were the leprecauhn luck. I'll be crying tears of joy when I cash in. SEC fatigue has set in. Sit back and watch Bama take 3 in 4 years as they cruise to number 15 and win the 7th in a row for the SEC. Bama rolls BIG. Independent pussies get sent back to south bend bent over.

123 Last