yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

there's a reason he's called FISHHEAD...

you should see his elaborate disguise complete with dead fish

it's particularly effective because due to the stench, no one will go near him anyway.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

">
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-05-15 at 11:21 AM. Reason: image does not exist

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

wow can't believe people keep bumping this old thread

#1 tip on dumpster diving - go to large apartment complexes near the end of the month. always people moving out and you can get some pretty decent stuff that they don't want to move.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    wow can't believe people keep bumping this old thread #1 tip on dumpster diving - go to large apartment complexes near the end of the month. always people moving out and you can get some pretty decent stuff that they don't want to move.
    also college dorms at the end of the semester before summer. they don't wanna take all that shit home so in the dumpster it goes.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Will it be fish or chicken for dinner tonight?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    dumpster diving is the best, I found a very nice humidor and 4 nice kitchen chairs a few weeks ago outside a dumpster near house. I live in auburn, so all these spoiled kids with mom and dad paying for everything will just set anything out, and I am reaping all the benefits.

shouldnt u be dumpster diving for dinner and furniture before the dump truck hauls away all the thanksgiving leftover?

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 08:12 AM.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by AMBlai01 View Post
    ummmm... a guy that beats SLots for 500K doesn't even look in dumpsters to see whats there....More stories
    Agreed.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    also college dorms at the end of the semestuer before summer. they don't wanna take all that shit home so in the dumpster it goes.
    one serious way to trim the christmas shopping budget down. Penetrate (i did my own edit ) black friday. When u can take ur santa shop list out at a apartment dumpster. Very few lines. Ez parking. No hostile crowds fighting for same deep discounted tv. Shop outside in the sunshine. Sounds like a plan stan
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 11-29-13 at 12:34 PM.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Yesterday I saw a copper pipe poking out of "the" dumpster. I can't call it "my" dumpster even though it's the closest one to where I live. Thought of grabbing it but there were people around, didn't want to look like a garbage picker.

Maybe return under the cover of darkness. Just have to be wary of those damn raccoons, right, Fish?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    dumpster diving is the best, I found a very nice humidor and 4 nice kitchen chairs a few weeks ago outside a dumpster near house. I live in auburn, so all these spoiled kids with mom and dad paying for everything will just set anything out, and I am reaping all the benefits.
    looks like this penniless broketard still hasn't found enough furniture to afford $100 to turn pro.

lol

First ... 2345