byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Seattle is a no name market, no matter how good they are. San Fran is a huge market that is also good. Money will pile onto San Fran the whole week. Early action can just be US based "locals" building a position on SF for the lopsided action they know they will be taking. They take SF +2.5 -110 early then book action on SF -1 on game day (ie SEA +1 +110) for the free roll middle.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

49ers flying around the country. letdown game after last night. Seahawks going to super bowl vs broncos. K13 saying rigged before game starts
    Its all scripted already

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Niners going to beat them like they did last year.

Split action right now. Both teams blowing loads so It's a tough call really.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Seahawks will win the division. They will be all over Kaepernick. I suggest taking the -1 before line moves up. This line probably closes at Hawks-2.5
    Wrong...

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

looking forward to this game, should be a good divisional game

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

SF already at -110 now

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Kaep won't be ready for the loudness of the CLink.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

News flash:

Seattle is going to the Superbowl,

they are in steamroller mode and the 9ers are their next victim................

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    News flash:

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Either team is live in this one, especially in teasers if you can get either/both of them across the 7 shopping lines. Again, I like the Hawks here as a small dog who were live in the last game but have a MUCH improved offense. Kaep has added a lot of ceiling over Alex Smith, but I don't think he has been as much of a dramatic improvement YET over Smith as RW has been in his development the last few weeks.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Dude, that crowd in prime time = insanity..49ers offense will have trouble this week, guaranteed...Hawks win

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    News flash:

You were on the Bears last week, what the hell do you know about NFL?

okxchange
    okxchange's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This is 49ers year boys! They are back and now they have a QB that can open up the offense and score. I have been living in the bay for awhile now and I havent seen this kind of excitement for awhile... 49ers takes out Seattle and runs through everyone to superbowl!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Seattle is not even .500 the previous 4 years at home.

Talk about overrated HFA.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle will win this game.....................

going through the 9ers will most likely be their road to the big dance though............

Will be extremely tuff to pull win in candlestick........

1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

errrr ummmmm i thought rookie qb's never >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

led thier team to a superbowl! Or am i missing something here wilson in his 1st year , kapernick 1st time playing this year still green behind years didnt play that much at all last yaer.

Other teams you can forget about seeing in New orkeans are redskins and Colts

I think the bowl boils down to these 4 teams Texans , Bengas vs Packers or Giants longshot Falcons or Cowboys

Rise2Glory
    Rise2Glory's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Took Money line sunday night against pats payoff 4400 + the 2200 of bet will take Sf49ers money line Seattle has a better Defense but offense not as good like that pats low socring game niners win by 2 !!

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I think the noise level is going to be insane. I wonder if Kaepernick will overwhelmed / able to manage the offense effectively. If he takes 9 sacks like Rogers did in the first half, it wont come down to a bad call in the end. I lean Seattle.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Sorry my friend--you boys better be ready for the cards cause the 49ers are gonna lose in seattle

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

And yet they are 6-0 SU and ATS this season at home

jalalinator
    jalalinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

san frans the play

pixster
    pixster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5629

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    seattle is a no name market, no matter how good they are. San fran is a huge market that is also good. Money will pile onto san fran the whole week. Early action can just be us based "locals" building a position on sf for the lopsided action they know they will be taking. They take sf +2.5 -110 early then book action on sf -1 on game day (ie sea +1 +110) for the free roll middle.
    Agree. Hopefully, scrimmage will come to fruition.
    Last edited by pixster; 12-22-12 at 12:16 AM.

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

I think Seattle will win on a bad referee call on a hail mary , last play of the game... I hope.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Seahawks easy $$
    100% agree. this isnt even hard

DoctorPhil
    DoctorPhil's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Seattle Seahawks will be handing out $$$$$$free cash$$$$$$$ on Sunday Night Football.

I'm the biggest 49ers fan out there, but in this spot, Seattle has a win written all over it. The 49ers have on of the most overrated victories in New England since the dawn of the NFL.

If you actually watched the game, New England pretty much gave the 49ers the game with their turnovers. Not even Tom Brady can carry that poor bunch of scrubs. The 49ers and their new QB Colin Kaepernick have absolutely no sustainability when it comes to the offensive side of the football. They don't move the chains and get all their points through big plays. Lock down the deep ball, and the 49ers have nothing on the table. 6 snap fumbles turned into 0 turnovers. Call me mother jesus, but that's an act of god.

The media is hot hot hot on Colin Kaepernick, with some pundits arguing that he's better than RG III/Luck. Unreal. This kid looks like a skinny twig. They argue that he has all the tools, but he's nothing more than a fraud that's getting carried by the defense. Once the league figures him out (i.e. take away the deep pass), he's finished. 2nd year QB with all this hype, bound to disappoint. New England he had 4 TD you say? TD#1 to moss = busted coverage, no DB within 5 yards; TD#2 to Walker = busted coverage, no DB within 10 yards, TD #3 to Crabtree was a 5 yard pass and the defender pretty much broke his own ankles, no safety help because they blitzd. I give him props for threading the needle with that one TD to crabtree behind 2 defenders. That said, his game versus NE wasn't all that impressive if you actually looked at the tape and not the stats. After they were up 31-3 (because of the turnovers), New England went on a roll. The defense couldn't stop Brady. Colin went 3 and out THREE TIMES and had no answer, because they locked down the deep routes, and forced him to take the underneath stuff, which he can't do. When it was tied, he got lucky with a 5 yard pass curl route to Crabtree where the defender broke his own ankles and gave them a free TD to seal the game. U be a fool to not know that Pete Carroll doesn't know how to handle this kid.

49ers have to travel from east coast to west coast. Comming off an emotional OVERRATED victory (i mean, did anyone see how bad New England played? jesus, and they almost came back 28 points unanswered). Colin rookie QB prone to making rookie mistakes, HELLA burn all those timeouts + SNAP FUMBLES, DEEP SIDE SAFETY INTERCEPTION? LOL

this is an easy one fellas, I've been waiting to pounce this game all season. I thought the Seachickens at this point wouldn't even be in contention, but I was lookely closly since early November for this game. Given that the Seachickens actually have something to play for, makes this game a HUUUUUUUUGE play for me.

No doubt about it, I'm a huge 49ers fan. But money talks.

Seattle PK -105 GET AT IT BOYS.

pixster
    pixster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5629

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPhil View Post
    The Seattle Seahawks will be handing out $$$$$$free cash$$$$$$$ on Sunday Night Football.

I'm the biggest 49ers fan out there, but in this spot, Seattle has a win written all over it. The 49ers have on of the most overrated victories in New England since the dawn of the NFL.

If you actually watched the game, New England pretty much gave the 49ers the game with their turnovers. Not even Tom Brady can carry that poor bunch of scrubs. The 49ers and their new QB Colin Kaepernick have absolutely no sustainability when it comes to the offensive side of the football. They don't move the chains and get all their points through big plays. Lock down the deep ball, and the 49ers have nothing on the table. 6 snap fumbles turned into 0 turnovers. Call me mother jesus, but that's an act of god.

The media is hot hot hot on Colin Kaepernick, with some pundits arguing that he's better than RG III/Luck. Unreal. This kid looks like a skinny twig. They argue that he has all the tools, but he's nothing more than a fraud that's getting carried by the defense. Once the league figures him out (i.e. take away the deep pass), he's finished. 2nd year QB with all this hype, bound to disappoint. New England he had 4 TD you say? TD#1 to moss = busted coverage, no DB within 5 yards; TD#2 to Walker = busted coverage, no DB within 10 yards, TD #3 to Crabtree was a 5 yard pass and the defender pretty much broke his own ankles, no safety help because they blitzd. I give him props for threading the needle with that one TD to crabtree behind 2 defenders. That said, his game versus NE wasn't all that impressive if you actually looked at the tape and not the stats. After they were up 31-3 (because of the turnovers), New England went on a roll. The defense couldn't stop Brady. Colin went 3 and out THREE TIMES and had no answer, because they locked down the deep routes, and forced him to take the underneath stuff, which he can't do. When it was tied, he got lucky with a 5 yard pass curl route to Crabtree where the defender broke his own ankles and gave them a free TD to seal the game. U be a fool to not know that Pete Carroll doesn't know how to handle this kid.

49ers have to travel from east coast to west coast. Comming off an emotional OVERRATED victory (i mean, did anyone see how bad New England played? jesus, and they almost came back 28 points unanswered). Colin rookie QB prone to making rookie mistakes, HELLA burn all those timeouts + SNAP FUMBLES, DEEP SIDE SAFETY INTERCEPTION? LOL

this is an easy one fellas, I've been waiting to pounce this game all season. I thought the Seachickens at this point wouldn't even be in contention, but I was lookely closly since early November for this game. Given that the Seachickens actually have something to play for, makes this game a HUUUUUUUUGE play for me.

No doubt about it, I'm a huge 49ers fan. But money talks.

Seattle PK -105 GET AT IT BOYS.

OK, relax! Get your blood pressure checked before the playoffs dude.

Rise2Glory
    Rise2Glory's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Pixster u the biggest 49ers fan out there I Dont think so .....I got you beat By a long

Shot For you to say pats gave us this game say's a lot about your football knowledge

Lets See .... Sf49ers Last year led the league in turn overs and this year is second in

the NFl for team defenses Aldon Smith tied for sacks / omG tackles total net 175 of

yds for Loss !!! Dashon Goldston Reminds Me of the Great Ronnie Lott Hard Hitter

great speed Mann and am enjoying every min of it

So next time dont be a fool give credit where credit is do and tell that to our

Defense that showed up to play

P Willis. Aldonn. Justin smith. Goldsten. Bowman you get the point

Yes pats almost came back but am no fool its Tom B one of the best qb ever to play the game
    you can expect that from Him especially if your defense rolls over like houston did But sf49ers you can expect that defense to do what they have always done Smash Mouth Football hard hitting always bring it seahawks very good team i would be a fool if i said they arent and its the only team am wooried about in playoffs As long the sf49ers do what they do best play D and run the rock they be just fine

sf49ers have one thing in mind Sb Ring everything else don't matter

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Who the hell are these clowns posting this crap in my thread, fck off

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I remember that game, I doubt Vernon Davis does: