lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Howard single handedly carried a team to an NBA finals. Bynum will be lucky to carry a team to a playoffs. That's all you need to know.

career years from hedo and lewis were a little bit of a help. they were lucky boston had no garnett or they would have lost that series.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I don't really hate them. I just can't stand them and how everyone felt so sorry for them. They are an evil people who want to own everything and everyone. Have you ever met a good jew?
    I have met a few. Many fit the stereotype of being stingy, some would give u the shirt off their back.

Cant really judge a whole race based on a few people though.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I don't really hate them. I just can't stand them and how everyone felt so sorry for them. They are an evil people who want to own everything and everyone. Have you ever met a good jew?
    Lol. My girl is russian jew. She is cheap, but other than that she is good people. I dunno. That avatar is crazy. I would never want to glorify something like that. But I guess everybody has a right to free speech.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Lakers should never have gotten this bum. He stinks period. HE has no offensive game whatsoever. HE stinks at free throws and he does not pay attention to what is happening out there. The last few games i have seen this idiot looking at the crowd while coaches are telling him the next offensive setup. On top of that he misses a free throw with an airball and starts laughing about it. This guy is a bum and he will amount to nothing.
    He is overrated and has a crappy attitude.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

I wouldn't want him on my team. If they get into a losing streak Kobe will let him know about it.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

career years from hedo and lewis were a little bit of a help. they were lucky boston had no garnett or they would have lost that series.
    Are you worried about the Lakers? Don't be. Bryant will slap that smile off his face if he starts clowning during the playoffs. Bryant doesn't put up with shit like that. Ask Pau Gasol. Guy was the biggest pussy before he came to LA. The softest big man in the league. Now everytime he makes a play or needs to know something on the court he looks to Bryant for approval.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Are you worried about the Lakers? Don't be. Bryant will slap that smile off his face if he starts clowning during the playoffs. Bryant doesn't put up with shit like that. Ask Pau Gasol. Guy was the biggest pussy before he came to LA. The softest big man in the league. Now everytime he makes a play or needs to know something on the court he looks to Bryant for approval.
    that assumes they make the play offs, which I guess they will unless this stiff shuts it down.

Kobe was the loudest guy laughing in that video on the plane ride back after getting ass raped by a high school team and giving up 40 in the 4th quarter.

And if you think dwight howard gives one penetrate about what kobe bryant thinks you really are deluded.

Howard is a joke and I said they made a mistake trading bynum away, but now that bynum is basically crippled i see why they finally did it, a pussy like howard playing the way he is is better than not having anyone at all. if any other team had done what they did they would be buried, but because its the lakers its ok to trade guys who cant pass physicals.

lakers suck, and after this disaster of a year is over they'll be in an even deeper hole. Hopefully they go out again and spend big money on some has been and keep squeeking into the play ofs rather than blowing the whole thing up and getting a whole set of young guys in there to build on for the future. But until they get rid of kobe that is never going to happen.

lakers are also behind the 8 ball because theyre not the o nly game in LA anymore, guys will look to the Clippers LONG before looking to the lakers, because theyre younger, theyre better, and they dont have kobe bryant on their team.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

name me any other center who is better than dwight howard.

agree that he is bad at FT shooting...but he is the best center in the league...period. Anybody who says otherwise doesnt have a clue.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ball so hard u

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

You can't understand why people feel sorrow, regret, and remorse for the gruesome murder of ELEVEN million people, SIX million of them being Jewish, just because of their Heritage and for one mad-man's evil? Jewish people are not evil, man. I don't know who you've met in your life, but anti-semitism like that is cold-hearted and exists deep down inside of a person. I can come out and say the same nonsense about "brown people" or whoever ... but what would that make me? No better than the psychotic animal that furthered the largest mass executions in the history of the human race. Why anyone would want to associate themselves with that in today's world goes beyond my comprehension. Nazism is a curse to this world and it's the type of support that you give (even on a betting website) that keeps the evil and absolutely disgraceful ideas alive. You don't know shit.

As for your capping abilities, I absolutely respect you and appreciate your take on games. I've never bashed you or had any negative words. I generally keep my comments to myself, but such a blatant comment like that demands a response...especially with people responding with LOL. Educate yourself and stop living in a world consumed with hate.

That being said, I like the Magic as well tonight. And, Dwight Howard is obviously the best center in the NBA. He's immature and isn't comfortable yet in LA. How could he be though? Nash injured, a dominant Kobe, and two new coaches since he's been there...Give it time, he changes a game on the defensive side of the floor. offense will come when nash returns.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post

agree that he is bad at FT shooting...but he is the best center in the league...period. Anybody who says otherwise doesnt have a clue.
    javele mcgee will be 3 times the player he is with the same amount of time in the league as howard has. Bynum is better when healthy, kid never played healthy ever though i dont think. Hell if Deandre jordon keeps improving e will be better thanhoward once he gets to 8 years in also.

Howard is good only by comparison, there arent or werent any good big guys around as he came up, if he had to face shaq or face guys shaq had to face he would be more of a joke than he already is.

he is a complete product of ESPN hype, anyone that doesnt watch ESPN, but watches this guy play would say he sucks.

Goat Milk

Want I thought I ordered you to stop posting about nba related topics.

Didn't we already have this discussion?

You're done here.

I gave you an order.

lakerboy

Sorry but Howard is way too immature. He isn't serious about getting better. He needs to work much harder than he does to get where he can and should be. He is a pussy.

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Sorry but Howard is way too immature. He isn't serious about getting better. He needs to work much harder than he does to get where he can and should be. He is a pussy.
    Losing will change his attitude. B/c if he wants to play with Kobe, he better.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Dwight is one of those guys who doesn't really care. He gets a million dollar cheque every two weeks. Certain guys play for their passion or to be better than their opponents, the MJ,Kobe,Brady type, other's play for cash.

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    javele mcgee will be 3 times the player he is with the same amount of time in the league as howard has. Bynum is better when healthy, kid never played healthy ever though i dont think. Hell if Deandre jordon keeps improving e will be better thanhoward once he gets to 8 years in also.
    mcghee
    bynum
    deandre jordon

seriously, do you know anything about nba???

mcghee and jordon cant score consistently. There is a reason these 2 bums dont get enough minutes. bynum will never be healthy.

Howard is the best center by a wide margin...and its not just "hype"

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

A scrub like Brook Lopez puts up same numbers in less minutes. Howard only has a rebounding edge.

The NBA is so pathetic right now there's no great players so saying he is the best center is more by default than anything else.
    You only have Lebron, Durant, Kobe, that's it.

His numbers compared to his minutes are not worth talking about.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

This.

He's like Herman Munster off the Munsters...big clumsy awkward immature fukk.....and then there's Nash who's main concern is what's the best shampoo for his hair and worrying about getting on Dancing with the Stars...oh then there's Metta...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Another turd performance by Howard.

lakerboy

Lakers won't even give the ball to howard cause they know he will get fouled and miss the ft's lol. Guy is so shit.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

That's a clown statement bro

kamikazekanesh
    kamikazekanesh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

worst is people used to diss Yao Ming, Yao was twice the player this fool is

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

not worthless. overrated for sure tho.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

i can't blame dwight for not caring about winning while on the lakers

i mean he has kobe, the biggest ball hog and piece of shit to ever grace the yellow uniform

there is a reason why shaq (one of the best nba centres ever) and kobe had a major feud

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

mcghee
    bynum
    deandre jordon

That's what I was thinking. Not hating on wanti, but anyone who thinks deandre jordon is better than Howard needs to stop betting/watching basketball. Sometimes, I think deandre is kept there to be Blake's cheerleader. That guy is mediocre at best, probably shouldn't have lasted more than 2 yrs in the NBA, but was the redheads BFF, so they make him play defense punching bag, about the only role he can play.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Bynum would be a superstar if he could stay healthy but he has almost become a more successful version of Oden.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

That's what I was thinking. Not hating on wanti, but anyone who thinks deandre jordon is better than Howard needs to stop betting/watching basketball. Sometimes, I think deandre is kept there to be Blake's cheerleader. That guy is mediocre at best, probably shouldn't have lasted more than 2 yrs in the NBA, but was the redheads BFF, so they make him play defense punching bag, about the only role he can play.
    I said the WOULD be, they arentnow. But when theyhave 7 or 8 years in they will dwarf this guy.

Howard is ALL hype, zero game. Always has been. Lakers got him for one reason, to play defense and get rebounds, he cant even do that. I dont think he has led the team in rebounds yet. He got out rebounded last night by Antwan Jamison for crying out loud.

Its not all his fault, because Kobe is there, like I said way back when they did this deal, and that kobe wouldnt be using him like he was 'supposed' to be. Now that MIGHT change when nash comes back, but I doubt it not with Dantoni plan.

Howard will be shutting it down shortly I can tell you that, if he hast already. looks like he has. He has a built in excuse so why wouldnt he? He is the best excuse guy ever. He will get over a gazillion dollars by a bunch of teams and move on witt his disaster is all done.

In the end all the lakers lost was Bynums future potential, which is hard to say since he looks to be a chronic injury guy now. But Lakers got the very best out of that kid last year by the looks, but they probably ruined him in the process.

you obviously dont watch clipper games if you cant see how he has imporved but if you ask me he is outperforming howard already

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/deandre_jordan/
    Last edited by wantitall4moi; 11-24-12 at 09:10 AM.

Goat Milk

Wanti you lose all credibility.

1. You said Kobe is the 3rd best player on the Lakers.

2. You said Lakers made a mistake by getting rid of Bynum. Bynum is an injury prone bum.

3. You said Bynum was a big part of the Lakers last 2 championships.

Keep the laughs coming.

You always lose to me in the end.

Thanks.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Wanti you lose all credibility.

1. You said Kobe is the 3rd best player on the Lakers.

2. You said Lakers made a mistake by getting rid of Bynum. Bynum is an injury prone bum.

3. You said Bynum was a big part of the Lakers last 2 championships.

Keep the laughs coming.

You always lose to me in the end.

Thanks.
    Best move in a long time by the Lakers.

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

d12 needs to improve hes free throws.

they need to throw more alleys at him. only way he can prob score without getting to the line twice and missing both.

vyomguy

bynum had one fluke season last year

bynum = next yao ming

anybody who gives this guy a large contract will be regretting it for a long time.

If i were 76ers, I would trade him before they get buried.

kamikazekanesh
    kamikazekanesh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

^ yao never had a fluke season
    he improved in every catergory EVERY season in the league

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

20 points
    10 rebounds
    2 blocks
    1 steal
    30+ minites a game

Yah hes overrated okay...

Lakerboy you are clueless

licker9
    licker9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I can see him now, 10 yrs down the road living in the apt next to Evander.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't say many people that actually are informed and understand how this world works feels sorry for them. When you have a Jewish-controlled Hollywood, and a semi-jewish controlled media here in the US its no wonder we are reminded by the holocaust almost every day. Especially with movies like "Inglorious Bastards" promulgating pseudo Jewish power. People here are brainwashed as to what happens behind the scenes, the worst professional I have ever worked under was jewish.

This is not taking anything away from what happened in WWII 6 million people dying is never a good thing, and I'm not supporting that event.

But stereotypes propagate themselves for a reason.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SteelRain

radostin.dimi
    radostin.dimi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Dwight is money

First 12345 Last