Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Division 3 Fuk i could even score a good 20-30

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Lol people always knocking someone's else's accomplishments.. if you don't like the story don't read it but then again knocking it makes you feel better about your life so what can we expect....previous record stood for 60 years but every jaborni at sbr could go out and score 140 now... haha clowns can barely get off their couch let alone shoot over 100 times
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 11-21-12 at 02:58 PM.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Lol people always knocking someone's else's accomplishments.. if you don't like the story don't read it but then again knocking it makes you feel better about your life so what can we expect....previous record stood for 60 years but every jaborni at sbr could go out and score 140 now... haha clowns can barely get off their couch let alone shoot over 100 times
    no offense, but quick question: how do you know if you like the story until you read it?

BiffTFinancial

hmm, some "accomplishment":

http://deadspin.com/5962514/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

not going to put the kid down, but i sure as shit wouldn't play for this coach with this bastardized version of hoops.

serious question: if you're choosing pick-up teams and this guy and another D3 guy from a school that plays a more standard style of hoops are the last two, who do you choose? pretty picky about who i play with, i probably take the guy who wasn't coached to be a ball hog and who will probably play defense.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

He only made 27 of his 71 3s. And wtf was he doing jacking 3s late in the game when his team was up 75 points? What the hell was he even in the game for? This was a publicity stunt plain and simple. Just wish they could have chosen a guy who can actually shoot.

ebbearsfb1

They know the summary kid scores 138 points..let's bash him...
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    no offense, but quick question: how do you know if you like the story until you read it?

ebbearsfb1

Until the coach was getting you a record.. I'm sure kids would love to Olay for him... in this fantasy world of all about stats... some kids like defense but for the most part kids wanna be shooting away ..
    hmm, some "accomplishment":

http://deadspin.com/5962514/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

not going to put the kid down, but i sure as shit wouldn't play for this coach with this bastardized version of hoops.

serious question: if you're choosing pick-up teams and this guy and another D3 guy from a school that plays a more standard style of hoops are the last two, who do you choose? pretty picky about who i play with, i probably take the guy who wasn't coached to be a ball hog and who will probably play defense.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Anyone who thinks this is an accomplishment is retarded. The dude chucked up 108 shots that included 71 threes. Hellen Keller could score 138 by taking that many shots. No way ANY player at any level should be taking that many shots. I'd love to know how his teammates who may have touched the ball a total of 10 times the entire game feel.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Until the coach was getting you a record.. I'm sure kids would love to Olay for him... in this fantasy world of all about stats... some kids like defense but for the most part kids wanna be shooting away ..
    Nobody got to shoot except the one kid. Nobody wants to be a part of that.

Also, we should recognize the kid on the other team for scoring 70 points on like 80% shooting. Now that is something to applaud.

ebbearsfb1

Drink really didn't say anything wrong...just that this system doesn't away produce 138 point out puts
    Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    thats right

one of the guys @ my work saw that on tv and pointed it out
    I was like, "little school from Iowa?"

I'm not shocked,
    romecloneout has it right
    this is what they do

inthedrink, typical sbr poster, not bright @ all

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    He only made 27 of his 71 3s. And wtf was he doing jacking 3s late in the game when his team was up 75 points? What the hell was he even in the game for? This was a publicity stunt plain and simple. Just wish they could have chosen a guy who can actually shoot.
    That's pretty much all they do -- jack 3's.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    Anyone who thinks this is an accomplishment is retarded. The dude chucked up 108 shots that included 71 threes. Hellen Keller could score 138 by taking that many shots. No way ANY player at any level should be taking that many shots. I'd love to know how his teammates who may have touched the ball a total of 10 times the entire game feel.
    What do you think Jordan did?

You think these nba guys take 10 shots and score 30 points.
    Player who takes the most shots scores the most points.

Same with nfl qb's.

k13

Should be separate records for lower divisions.

This is like those stupid 1000 yards passing in HS records.

Kid should be in the nba soon. lol

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    thats right

one of the guys @ my work saw that on tv and pointed it out
    I was like, "little school from Iowa?"

I'm not shocked,
    romecloneout has it right
    this is what they do

inthedrink, typical sbr poster, not bright @ all
    youre a fukkin idiot guy

how many guys there have scored over 130 pts in a game if thats what they do?

how about 100?

he broke the D3 scoring record by 49 points....49 pts per game alone would break scoring records

fukkin moron

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by soul786 View Post
    Guys' a kobe in the making, fukk him he'll be irrelevant pretty soon

so he is gonna win 5 nba titles?

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

had him under 137.5 at minus 100000.. yikes.

btw did anyone notice the score of the game?

team won by 75 points geez
    Seems pretty Bush league to me,he said his teamates wanted to get him the ball everytime down so he could go for it,and he thanks them for not being selfish.Wow,you put up over 100 shots and you want to thank them for not being selfish.He plays SG and didnt have 1 asst.
    www.gunboatballhawgshootfromthehip.com

Fieldy

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldysnuts44 View Post
    Seems pretty Bush league to me,he said his teamates wanted to get him the ball everytime down so he could go for it,and he thanks them for not being selfish.Wow,you put up over 100 shots and you want to thank them for not being selfish.He plays SG and didnt have 1 asst.
    www.gunboatballhawgshootfromthehip.com

Fieldy

the other team could of played some d on him no?

k13

k13

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

the other team could of played some d on him no?

It appears as though they did since he missed 56 shots.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

WoW this kid is one fukin bitch for hogging the ball i would intetionally Elbow him right in the nose and then again in the mouth accidently.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the kids' performance was amazing. they should make a statue of him

BiffTFinancial

you are talking to the wrong guy, dude. i fkn despise fantasy sports. i love fkn winning, that's it and that's all. this publicity stunt was a perversion of the game of hoops, and against the worst team on their schedule that isn't even in the NCAA. if the opponent wasn't even one of the 1,000+ NCAA teams (guessing at number, don't know), then who the penetrate was it? it sounds as if they were worse than my high school team. this is a joke.

i'll tell you one thing. if i did play for east podunk baptist throw your hands in the air college or whomever it was, i'd have gone to my coach early in the game and expressed to him my desire to lay the wood to this loser 3-4 times (not fouling out over this clown).
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 11-22-12 at 07:15 AM.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    the kids' performance was amazing. they should make a statue of him

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

you are talking to the wrong guy, dude. i fkn despise fantasy sports. i love fkn winning, that's it and that's all. this publicity stunt was a perversion of the game of hoops, and against the worst team on their schedule that isn't even in the NCAA. if the opponent wasn't even one of the 1,000+ NCAA teams (guessing at number, don't know), then who the penetrate was it? it sounds as if they were worse than my high school team. this is a joke.

i'll tell you one thing. if i did play for east podunk baptist throw your hands in the air college or whomever it was, i'd have gone to my coach early in the game and expressed to him my desire to lay the wood to this loser 3-4 times (not fouling out over this clown).

espn was showing highlights last night and the kid was being guarded but they were really mostly open looks at threes....not one time did they run another guy at him to force the ball out of his hands or take a bad shot/turn the ball over

i've played plenty of games and lost my share...thats part of playing...but ill be fukkin damned if someone is going to make a mockery of my team...if the coach wasnt brain dead he'd have run four guys at him if he had to....who knows maybe he's just a loser and wanted the attention for his team

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

espn was showing highlights last night and the kid was being guarded but they were really mostly open looks at threes....not one time did they run another guy at him to force the ball out of his hands or take a bad shot/turn the ball over

i've played plenty of games and lost my share...thats part of playing...but ill be fukkin damned if someone is going to make a mockery of my team...if the coach wasnt brain dead he'd have run four guys at him if he had to....who knows maybe he's just a loser and wanted the attention for his team
    This is the style the coach teaches.....Not the 138 points, but shoot fast and shoot often and play little to no defense. It's gimmicky and ESPN rewarded them by putting a game on the deuce some years back against Beloit College.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

no idea why he wasn't being doubled every time he had the ball

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Kid is a stud

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

i guarantee I would hold that kid under 25 points. I guarantee it.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    This is the style the coach teaches.....Not the 138 points, but shoot fast and shoot often and play little to no defense. It's gimmicky and ESPN rewarded them by putting a game on the deuce some years back against Beloit College.
    Was talking about the opposing team. Might not have been clear.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

this kid scored 109 points the other day and is averaging over 90 a game

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I want to watch an entire game tape of these guys. What exactly is the other coach doing? Obviously not coaching.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 12