PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

BetOnline Review

2 weeks since I opened an account. So far so good. I've been winning there so I guess that's 90% of the battle

Customer service has been pretty good. I have yet to experience a long wait on hold when calling in.

15 and 25% bonuses on every deposit is a nice perk

I e-mailed a copy of my drivers license, utility bill, and CC yesterday, and I was verified for payouts within an hour or so. Very impressed. No long wait and it was nice not being hassled with sending "clearer copies/pictures" or extra verification live I've experienced before.

Site is clean and easy to use. Mobile site is the best. Super convenient to use and place a bet on my iPhone when I'm not at home

Live betting lines are incredible. Games stay on the board at all times and the lines are quickly updated during breaks/inbetween innings. Tons of live-betting options

The only complaint I have so far is that the fees on withdrawals are kind of steep. Although you can get $50 refunded on withdrawal fees if you request payout on Fridays between 9am-1pm EST. You have to state at the time of withdrawal that you want to take advantage of the refund. Refund only available 1 time per month

Last night around midnight I requested an $800 withdrawal via one of the popular person to person money couriers. Max withdrawal via this method was $800, which is slightly annoying.

Today at 12EST the payout was confirmed and I'm told I should receive pick-up information within 12-36 hours.

I know there have been reports of BetOnline having trouble paying out, and also slow-pay... so I'm hoping they stick to their word of 12-36 hours.

Overall very happy with the book so far, will update back here about the payout

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

I was told the same about my payout with Moneybookers: it was immediately approved and i had been told i would be paid within 36 hours with Moneybookers.... i have been waiting for 2 weeks now. No money. And no answer to my last emails. So in your place, i wouldn't be too satisfied about Betonline. Ok bonus is great ...But there's no interest if one can not be paid or has to wait one month to be paid! Betonline is for sure the worst book i've ever experienced concerning payout delays, and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone. If you don't want to worry about your money, one advice:keep away from betonline.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Decent book. I've never had a problem personally with it. Easy to deposit -- that's for sure.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

See u here in Detroit Saturday u Fukk!

$50 service fee to pick u up from airport
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Decent book. I've never had a problem personally with it. Easy to deposit -- that's for sure.
    I won't say contrary, easy to deposit, for sure :-) problems arrive when they have to pay you...

cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Yea i have heard negative reviews, but they have always been a solid book for me, they always find a way to get out of giving me my bonuses, but other then that

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

+ for me.

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    See u here in Detroit Saturday u Fukk!

$50 service fee to pick u up from airport

I'm pumped man should be an epic trip

King Swizz
    Update your status
    King Swizz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the options they have for deposits.. customer service was rather poor when needed tho.

PAYTON20

Just received this e-mail from BetOnline at 3:48 PST. This was just 6 hours after my payout request was reviewed and approved

PAYOUT PROCESSED

Dear ********,
    Your Payout of 800 USD for Account ID ********* has been processed. Method: Manual-*************We thank you for your continued business and are always available if you should have any questions.
    Thank you for your patronage.
    -The Staff at Bet Online-

PAYTON20

Cash in hand.

Quick N easy, no hassle whatsoever

Money was ready to be picked up at the courier 6 hours after the payout was accepted

Don't know how they got all the negative reviews in the past but maybe they have cleaned up their act.

Great work BetOnline. A+

PAYTON20

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Nice.

Guess the issues come when you try and cash out five-figure amounts. Unfortunately, I've never had that problem.

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Nice.

Guess the issues come when you try and cash out five-figure amounts. Unfortunately, I've never had that problem.

Lol...Yea I'm trying to work around those issues with high payout requests. Plus their P2p max withdrawal is $800 and it's the quickest way to get your money. Screw waiting for a check.

My plan is to wait til Friday for the $50 off withdrawal and keep hitting them for $800 p2ps. Seems like the quick n easy way to go

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Ok I'm depositing. Was told thy do not pay, but if its this EZ then I'm on it. Thy have some of the moe beatable opening lines in college foots known to man.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Thy have some of the moe beatable opening lines in college foots known to man.
    Same with CBB, which they often opened first last year. Would love to play with them, but I'm hearing too much static. Does anyone know if they're going to deal all NBA games live?

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Ok I'm depositing. Was told thy do not pay, but if its this EZ then I'm on it. Thy have some of the moe beatable opening lines in college foots known to man.
    I have noticed this as well

Just this week in the NFL a couple of the opening lines were off at least a point from the other "sharp" books

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Same with CBB, which they often opened first last year. Would love to play with them, but I'm hearing too much static. Does anyone know if they're going to deal all NBA games live?
    They said they will have most of the games, if not all

Changes on a daily basis but most all games should be covered

Bookie no complaints for me so far. Same day payout, no hassles

PAYTON20

Requested a $1,000 payout via wire on Friday 10/26

$45 fee, but I took advantage of the $50 credit on Fridays between 9-1 EST

So the payout was free, but I also have to wait up to 7 business days. If you need the money sooner, just pay the $80 for p2p, which would be reduced to $30 after the $50 refund on Fridays

Will update soon on the status of the payout and let ppl know how long it takes

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Payton,

Thanks for the updates. Please keep us posted.

theAkathist
    theAkathist's Avatar Become A Pro!

what happens if you dont have a utility bill i live with my folks?

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by theAkathist View Post
    Stop gambling and save up enough money to move out.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

a fedex or ups confirmation

PAYTON20

Any type of bill addressed to you at your address will do. For example a cable or cell phone bill. Bank statement also works

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

solid book for a guy happy with p2p withdrawls, if somone has a high 5 figure balance it appears and requests multiple express checks they take longer than advertised according to many SBR posters. I have even been told by live help it's best to do p2p.

Rele
    Rele's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am considering to open account at Betonline. I can bet anywhere (not in US) but bonus on every deposit is tempting. I am not sure yet, as i read all kind of different opinions about Betonline here at SBR.
    ??? Should i stick with Pinn and SBO instead? I play singles mostly european soccer and NBA. And all tennis.

mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Quote Originally Posted by Rele View Post
    I am considering to open account at Betonline. I can bet anywhere (not in US) but bonus on every deposit is tempting. I am not sure yet, as i read all kind of different opinions about Betonline here at SBR.
    ??? Should i stick with Pinn and SBO instead? I play singles mostly european soccer and NBA. And all tennis.
    Unless you are scalping Betonline for the bonus, I would stick with Pinnacle or SBO. If you are a European player, I guess you will be deposting using an ewallet like Skrill or Neteller? Just look back through recent threads and you will see BOL constantly delay paying out via ewallets; sometimes taking up to a month to pay. If you stick with SBO or Pinnies you will get paid within minutes.

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    solid book for a guy happy with p2p withdrawls, if somone has a high 5 figure balance it appears and requests multiple express checks they take longer than advertised according to many SBR posters. I have even been told by live help it's best to do p2p.
    I don't know why someone would want, or need for that matter, a five figure balance in an offshore book. It doesn't really make sense with the betting limits they have

I started to get nervous reaching about 5k so I started withdrawing

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Requested a $1,000 payout via wire on Friday 10/26

$45 fee, but I took advantage of the $50 credit on Fridays between 9-1 EST

So the payout was free, but I also have to wait up to 7 business days. If you need the money sooner, just pay the $80 for p2p, which would be reduced to $30 after the $50 refund on Fridays

Will update soon on the status of the payout and let ppl know how long it takes
    Still no wire received. It technically has only been 4 business days though

Decided to request another maximum $800 p2p payout on Tues Night 10/30 at 10:20 PM PST

Received notification at 4 PM PST the next day, Weds 10/31 that the payout was ready to be picked up. Looks like the p2p payouts are solid for same day or overnight delivery, even when requesting the maximum payout. Works for me

Will update soon on the status of the $1,000 wire payout

PAYTON20

Man, still no wire received.

Have contacted them multiple times, keep telling me there is a delay. Supervisors ask me to be patient and it should be in my account soon. They've been feeding me these lines for over a week now

Moral of the story is never do a payout other than p2p with BetOnline unless you're prepared to wait weeks or even months

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

[QUOTE=PAYTON20;16498490]Cash in hand.

Quick N easy, no hassle whatsoever

Money was ready to be picked up at the courier 6 hours after the payout was accepted

Don't know how they got all the negative reviews in the past but maybe they have cleaned up their act.

Great work BetOnline. A+[/
    QUOTE]

Still feel the same way? Personally I think BOL is a D+ shop...and that's being generous. Good luck with your wire, you'll eventually get it. Filling out a complaint with SBR often speeds up the process with this "A+" book.

Applejax
    Applejax's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Man, still no wire received.

Have contacted them multiple times, keep telling me there is a delay. Supervisors ask me to be patient and it should be in my account soon. They've been feeding me these lines for over a week now

Moral of the story is never do a payout other than p2p with BetOnline unless you're prepared to wait weeks or even months
    betonline has not paid me yet either, 23 days since I requested my withdrawal

Their clerk lied to me and said if I pay the extra fee for Express Check it will take 7 days, thats how they operate

I requested my withdrawal because I read many complaints about betonline in the forums
    Last edited by Applejax; 11-14-12 at 08:30 AM.

PAYTON20

SBR needs to do something about them collecting such high payout fees and then not being able to get the player their payout money in a timely manner.

They are raping the players with their deposit and withdrawal fees and not paying out in a timely manner. Also, by creating such long delays with their payouts, they're limited the players ability to get the freeplay bonus on every deposit like they advertised

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by Applejax View Post
    betonline has not paid me yet either, 23 days since I requested my withdrawal

Their clerk lied to me and said if I pay the extra fee for Express Check it will take 7 days, thats how they operate

I requested my withdrawal because I read many complaints about betonline in the forums
    You need to file a complaint with SBR. The extra money you paid for the express check needs to be refunded, no question about it.

SBR make it happen, time to hold these guys accountable for cheating the players out of fees for absolutely nothing.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You need to wait until there's a week when the books clean up, PAYTON.

12 Last