t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

If 93% of White People voted for Romney...

Well you know where I'm going with this.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

100% of white people voted for a white man from George Washington to W Bush..

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sour grapes?

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17732

so you think white americans need to be informed that this is a racial war?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Inspirited View Post
    so you think white americans need to be informed that this is a racial war?
    No I'm just saying what a coincidence!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

Everyone in America won today.

The republican party is lesser for
    their 1950's world view.

The changing demographics are a reality.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Where did you get that statistic? Provide a link. I highly doubt Romney carried 93% of all whites.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Where did you get that statistic? Provide a link. I highly doubt Romney carried 93% of all whites.
    A4K.............he was reffering to the African vote.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    A4K.............he was reffering to the African vote.
    African's can't vote. Only U.S. citizens.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy, oddtodd, and Weems2k

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    He didn't . He officially got 73% of white males. He needed 76+. If he got 93 he would had won easy.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    He didn't . He officially got 73% of white males. He needed 76+. If he got 93 he would had won easy.
    Oh, thanks for the clarification.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    This is pathetic. Regardless of who leads us, we are ****** if that at all represents the US.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

The Republican party needs to wake up and realize who they are. You look at Romney's HQ's and it was ALL white. Not one black, Hispanic, Asian, even young people in the crowd. You look at Obama's HQ's and it was a melting pot.

Republicans have lost touch with America. America is a melting pot, young old, rich, poor, white, black, yellow, green. Trying to reach just one demographic is not reaching the masses...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger, BuddyBear, and mminkovski

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Just shows that whites aren't as racist as blacks are. The right person won.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The Republican party needs to wake up and realize who they are. You look at Romney's HQ's and it was ALL white. Not one black, Hispanic, Asian, even young people in the crowd. You look at Obama's HQ's and it was a melting pot.

Republicans have lost touch with America. America is a melting pot, young old, rich, poor, white, black, yellow, green. Trying to reach just one demographic is not reaching the masses...
    If I were looking at this with a zero bias, there is no question which party I would be at - regardless of outcome.

Mac4Lyfe

^^^ And be honest... You would have a much greater odds of getting laid at Obama Headquarters. A much cuter audience.

Romney's HQs looked like an Amish pie festival.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

This thread was not saying 93% whites voted Romney. It's referencing the black vote (both in 2008 and 2012).

Mac4Lyfe

This is a stupid reference. People vote for who they think will help them the most. Gay and Lesbians voted 100% for Obama. Not because he's he's half white/black but because they believe he would help their cause moreso than Romney. 75% of Hispanics voted for him not because he's half black/white but because they were scared to death what Romney might do for immigration reform. Undecided woman unanimously voted for Obama not because he's black/white but because they were horrified what Romney might do for Roe vs Wade.

Black people didn't vote for Obama because he was black (I'm sure some people will because people follow people who are just like them). Yet the reality is that most black people are living in tough economic times and most feel that Obama understands their plight much more than Romney. Romney alienated a lot of people with his 47% speech. Do you really think minorities and/or poor people felt that Romney would look out for them? Please...

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    This thread was not saying 93% whites voted Romney. It's referencing the black vote (both in 2008 and 2012).

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Not necessarily.

Older caucasuan males no longer hold electoral power they once did and for 1st time in history are comprising a minority, which will only further diminish with time imo...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This is a stupid reference. People vote for who they think will help them the most. Gay and Lesbians voted 100% for Obama. Not because he's he's half white/black but because they believe he would help their cause moreso than Romney. 75% of Hispanics voted for him not because he's half black/white but because they were scared to death what Romney might do for immigration reform. Undecided woman unanimously voted for Obama not because he's black/white but because they were horrified what Romney might do for Roe vs Wade.

Black people didn't vote for Obama because he was black (I'm sure some people will because people follow people who are just like them). Yet the reality is that most black people are living in tough economic times and most feel that Obama understands their plight much more than Romney. Romney alienated a lot of people with his 47% speech. Do you really think minorities and/or poor people felt that Romney would look out for them? Please...
    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Not necessarily.

Older caucasuan males no longer hold electoral power they once did and for 1st time in history are comprising a minority, which will only further diminish with time imo...
    This and this.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

93%?

I'm hearing 59%.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

lol tizzle you are a sore loser

blacks are only 12% of the population, they have zero political influence,

you need to win the women and moderate vote if you want to be president, which obama did

stay away from politics and stick to capping and spare us your dumbshit political theories you fuking crybaby

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17732

the immigration reform issue to hispanics is basically a racial/ethnic thing. if people other than hispanics were the vast majority trying to come to this glorious anglo country instead, hispanics would give a lot less phucks about immigration issues.

hispanics are welcome to come to the republican party as long as they give up loyalty to their own ethnicities and home countries. but is that going to happen?

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

obama hasn't made their situation any better extending their welfare isn't getting them anywhere, from first hand experience. and has only made things worse for the average white male. not to turn this into a race war... (black vote)

xbalto
    xbalto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 847

The only people worried about demographic changes are incompetent white assholes who can only succeed in a racist society. Notice the same people will make the most noise about how America is a meritocracy and they got where they are purely from hard work and talent.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave xbalto 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

if the average person in usa was an average white male..f with aemale college degree why should he/she vote for obama?

yisman

He was pointing out the double standard. What do you think would happen if the shoe was on the other foot?

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Not necessarily.

If he got 93% of white males, you think it's debatable as to whether he would've won?

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    93%?

I'm hearing 59%.
    The title said if.

Mac4Lyfe

The shoe has been on the other foot for 400 years. Did you just get the history channel? White folks been voting for white folks since the declaration of independence was signed...

He was pointing out the double standard. What do you think would happen if the shoe was on the other foot?

If he got 93% of white males, you think it's debatable as to whether he would've won?

Mac4Lyfe

[Frederick Douglass ran for president in 1888 as a Republican. He got zero white votes. George Edwin Taylor ran in 1904, he got zero white votes. 1972 Shirley Chisholm, 1984/1988 Jesse Jackson, 1992 Alan Keyes, Carol Moseley Braun, Al Sharpton all ran for president. Did the black vote get them into the white house? No... Do you know that Black people supported a white candidate in most of those elections, not the black candidate who couldn't get out of the primaries. Chisolm and Jackson did a lot for Democrats by getting millions of people to register to vote for the first time. Even so, many of those people didn't end up voting for them.

Your assertion that Obama being black was the sole reason black people supported Obama is false. Hermain Cain this year ran as a Republican. How many black people supported him? Not many... Trying to insinuate that black people voted for Obama because they are somehow racist is wrong as well. I just told you that gay and lesbians supported Obama more than black people. Are they racist too? Not at all, everyone supports who they think is in there best interest. One look at Romney headquarters and it was easy to see who was his best interest.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 11-07-12 at 02:10 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bane, and The Inevitable

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the race thing is big for a lot of people i guess. i just wanted america to stop borrowing so much money from china, a business man is what i think america needs. why fiscal conservatives have to be lumped in with all the religious crap that goes along with the gop i don't know.

4 more years. try to keep it cheap obama, ok.

yisman

The shoe has been on the other foot for 400 years. Did you just get the history channel? White folks been voting for white folks since the declaration of independence was signed...
    Have you been in a cave your entire life? Obama was the first "black" presidential candidate on a major ticket. When the election has a white on the tickets of the two major parties, what do you think will happen?

There have been only two elections with a "minority" running on a major party ticket. They are the only two relevant ones for this discussion.

The shoe on the other foot plainly refers to the hypothetical situation of there being a minority on a major ticket and 93% (or similar) of white people voting against the minority.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

if i was black i would vote democrat every time

i mean why on earth should blacks vote for a party of racist scumbags? why should they vote for people who thinks lesser of them? who calls them monkeys? and spits on them?

if you don't believe just read all the sbr republicans posts about blacks, ultra racist shit, and i imagine this happens a lot in real life too

Mac4Lyfe

How much of the spending is on the president? Not much. The fact is that ALL these folks spend our money. To think one party is going to be more responsible with your money is an allusion. They spend on what they've already promised and what they can promise for the future. They bank your kids future on hidden handshakes behind closed doors. I'm not a supporter of the 2 party system because it's an excuse for both parties to rape and pillage and point the finger when questioned. I don't believe any of them. Why should you? Do you really believe someone that spends $50M to win a $175,000 Senate seat is on the up and up? C'mon man... Do you really believe that person is a fiscal conservative?

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    the race thing is big for a lot of people i guess. i just wanted america to stop borrowing so much money from china, a business man is what i think america needs. why fiscal conservatives have to be lumped in with all the religious crap that goes along with the gop i don't know.

4 more years. try to keep it cheap obama, ok.

1234 ... Last