ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The big push of registered black voters was well over 30 years ago... it had nothing to do with Clinton or Obama.

Ohh, so there wasn't 1 million + new voters that came out and voted for Obama?...weird.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Black people vote for Obama because he is black. Yes many of the poor black people would vote liberal anyway. But 93% is rediculous. You'd have to figure that there would be some christian black people that are against abortion, gay marriage, gun control, higher taxes, etc.

Black people vote for Obama because he's black.

If 93% of white people voted for Romney, they'd be called racist. But when blacks do it it's OK. Blacks get a free pass on racism. Probably due to slavery. But still. How long are we going to tolerate black racism? They were freed 150 years ago. Should we allow them to be racist 200 years? 500 years? A whole millenium?

It's just like feminism. Tons of liberal feminists hate men, and advocate destructive policies to men. But nobody calls them sexist because they are women.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    Black people vote for Obama because he is black. Yes many of the poor black people would vote liberal anyway. But 93% is rediculous. You'd have to figure that there would be some christian black people that are against abortion, gay marriage, gun control, higher taxes, etc.

And anyone that says different on a forum is obviously black....I don't vote...And I normally don't care about anything political, but it's funny to see all the black folk voting for a black man...And you'll notice in 4 years that there will MOST LIKELY BE A SIGNIFICANT DROP IN BLACK VOTERS, if there is no black man running.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Non voters should...................STFU!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Non voters should...................STFU!

I don't post in political threads.

I posted in this thread because a guy is saying that blacks don't vote for obama because he's black. Blacks are generally known as voting democratic, I just happened to mention that there were millions of "new" black voters that got up and voted for him from 2008-now.

Because I don't vote means that I can't say that?

If I would of never said I didn't vote, you would of never responded to me, because what I said, is exactly what you did in 2008...Got off your ass and voted for the first time in your life, because there was a great chance of a black man winning.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The big push of registered black voters was well over 30 years ago...it had nothing to do with Clinton or Obama.

You've made a few valid points in this thread, but this one is ridiculous. 30 years may have been how long the "big push" had been taking place, but..........for some odd reason it was 2008 when the results of that "big push" were recognized.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Your post is full of bullshit and is lazy journalism at best. White people have been voting 100 percent for white candidates for centuries. That doesnt make it racist anymore than black people voting for Obama.

Gay and lesbians voted 96% for Obama... 96%. Thats more than black people. Does that make them racist? 30% of gays voted for Bush just a few years ago. What happened? Republicans can make all the excuses they want but its lazy and not in touch with reality.

86% blacks voted for Clinton. Black people historically vote democratic party not race. Look at the statistics. Numbers dont lie. I can show you several examples where black republicans lost in black areas against white opponents. Nice try... The small increase you're seeing for Obama is probably due more to Romney pandering to the 1%, not color.

Republicans and especially the far left has alienated the country by creating a "I'm better than you", mentality. It puts people down, demeans them as if they are useless members of society. Those people are retaliating... this is from someone that could care less of either party.

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post

If 93% of white people voted for Romney, they'd be called racist. But when blacks do it it's OK. Blacks get a free pass on racism. Probably due to slavery. But still. How long are we going to tolerate black racism? They were freed 150 years ago. Should we allow them to be racist 200 years? 500 years? A whole millenium?

It's just like feminism. Tons of liberal feminists hate men, and advocate destructive policies to men. But nobody calls them sexist because they are women.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Gays

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

The Republican party needs to wake up and realize who they are. You look at Romney's HQ's and it was ALL white. Not one black, Hispanic, Asian, even young people in the crowd. You look at Obama's HQ's and it was a melting pot.

Republicans have lost touch with America. America is a melting pot, young old, rich, poor, white, black, yellow, green. Trying to reach just one demographic is not reaching the masses...
    the "demographic" is people who want less government

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

59% of whites voted for Romney

71% of hispanics voted for Obama
    93% of blacks voted for Obama

In other words.........a much larger percentage of whites voted not based upon race, but upon platform. Can the same be said about hispanics & blacks? Absolutely not.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I can't respond to everything in this thread but I will say I don't understand some of the disparaging comments made towards me.

You know who you are. If you got something to say, pm me. Otherwise shut up.

Mac4Lyfe

Well they are doing a shitty job of showing it. Less government but they want to tell woman what to do with their own bodies, tell you who you can marry, what you can smoke, give special tax breaks to corporations, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    the "demographic" is people who want less government

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

71% Latinos voted for a black guy???

damn mitt was one shitty candidate.

holy shit.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I can't respond to everything in this thread but I will say I don't understand some of the disparaging comments made towards me.

You know who you are. If you got something to say, pm me. Otherwise shut up.

Opies "gays " post, hit a little too close to home for you?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Opies "gays " post, hit a little too close to home for you?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Your post is full of bullshit and is lazy journalism at best. White people have been voting 100 percent for white candidates for centuries.
    Errr, that's because the candidates on the major tickets were both white. How is that relevant?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

didnt read all this garbage but OP makes a simple yet true point.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Errr, that's because the candidates on the major tickets were both white. How is that relevant?
    I listed several black candidates dating back to the 1880s. Dare to guess how many white people voted for them?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You guys are missing all the key points in why one would vote for Obama:

1. You're Black
    2. You're Mixed
    3. You're Hawaiian
    4. If you're ghetto and lazy...
    5. If you're an Eminem look alike
    6. If you're afraid of losing your welfare benefits.
    7. If you're afraid of losing your Obama Phone.
    8. If you were persuaded by "Look what I did after the Bush Administration - he left me one mess"
    9. If you were persuaded by "4 More years... I promise you - We aren't finished yet."
    10. If you love demolishing small businesses.
    11. If you love the idea of no more middle class. You either are wealthy or you're poor.
    12. If you love the idea of having this computer chip embedded in your body.

Let's face it... there are a lot of things to like about Obama... his smile... the way he appears humble in person and in interviews. Always knowing just the right thing to say. But, he's a fraud. There were many many many many moves he could made after Bush left office... and he didn't do anything.

But like I said... the people spoke last night. It shows our society is defenseless and clueless. We're so use to the 9-5 routine... we're so sidetracked in finding our own answers... it's easy to vote for this guy... our education is horrible... no pride in our game... we just sold ourselves out. Full blown sell out.

But... the people have voted. It's over. Most had hope to get this guy out of office... nice to have "A Change in the last 4 years" but it was a change for the worse. You are president of the USA. Your job is to get EVERYONE UP AND RUNNING... not just a select group. He just keeps the majority of the society happy.. and seems to caters to the lazy crowd. You wanna sit at home and get high all day? Go ahead.. there's other people in this world that wanted to be somebody in this world!! The Bush Administration screwed it over... BUT you were elected to do something in 4 YEARS!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??!?!?!? Stock market inflated... Rich trading on Rich. Reality will sink in sooner or later... Nobody is spending. All it takes is one more wrong move for a huge domino effect.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Hey Money, come to SoCal, and see all the multi million dollar homes with Obama signs in their lawn..

And money sorry your inheritance money ran out and can't afford to sustain your failing businesses..

Don't blame the president, blame your lifestyle..

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I listed several black candidates dating back to the 1880s. Dare to guess how many white people voted for them?
    None of those candidates ran on a major ticket. Douglass didn't run at all. Someone nominated him (probably a white person, btw). Like 50 people were nominated that year.

As I have already posted, Obama was the first "black" candidate on a major ticket in the history of this country.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Your post is full of bullshit and is lazy journalism at best. White people have been voting 100 percent for white candidates for centuries. That doesnt make it racist anymore than black people voting for Obama.

Gay and lesbians voted 96% for Obama... 96%. Thats more than black people. Does that make them racist? 30% of gays voted for Bush just a few years ago. What happened? Republicans can make all the excuses they want but its lazy and not in touch with reality.

86% blacks voted for Clinton. Black people historically vote democratic party not race. Look at the statistics. Numbers dont lie. I can show you several examples where black republicans lost in black areas against white opponents. Nice try... The small increase you're seeing for Obama is probably due more to Romney pandering to the 1%, not color.

Republicans and especially the far left has alienated the country by creating a "I'm better than you", mentality. It puts people down, demeans them as if they are useless members of society. Those people are retaliating... this is from someone that could care less of either party.
    Last i checked, homosexuality is not a race.

We are talking about racism. Different coalitions that vote for different reasons are not what we are talking about. I didn't say "everyone who votes for obama is racist against whites." I said, "getting 93% of any race to vote for one party is incredibly high and alarming."

Yes, i already admitted that many blacks are liberal. A lot of them lack education, live in poverty and want free handouts from the government. I was remarking upon the 93% figure. That's insanely high. You don't see that with any other race. Yes obama won the hispanic vote but it wasn't anywhere near 93%. There are a lot of black Christians across the country. You'd figure some of the black christians would be against abortion and homosexual marriage for religious purposes. You'd figure that there's a lot of blacks in the military that don't want defense cuts. You'd figure some of them would want the right to own guns. You'd figure that the portion of the black community that is successful would vote republican to keep their taxes low. Stephen A. Smith does.

93% is incredibly high. You expect Liberals to carry probably 75% of the black vote in most elections but 93% is rediculous.

You'd figure that less than 93% of the black population would support abortion, homosexual marriage, gun control, defense cuts.

Putting it all together just doesn't add up. There has to be more than 7% of black people in this country that don't support abortion, homosexual marriage, gun control, defense cuts, government takeover of the healthcare industry, high taxes, crazy reckless government spending."

Yes we all know blacks vote liberal, but 93%????

No liberal in recent history has won 93% of the black vote. Why the increase in the black vote for obama?

A lot of black's vote for Obama because he's black. Watch the youtube videos of black voters going into the polls explaining why they are voting for obama. they are clueless.
    Last edited by hockey216; 11-07-12 at 01:48 PM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Hey Money, come to SoCal, and see all the multi million dollar homes with Obama signs in their lawn..

And money sorry your inheritance money ran out and can't afford to sustain your failing businesses..

Don't blame the president, blame your lifestyle..

I've never said this before in my life.

I agree with the mexican.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

if whites voted for Romney like blacks dick, blacks would cry a million tears and bitch forever about it. As an Obama voter, I think its sickening when it came to the disparity between Romney and Obama with minorities. Double standard, if whites would have ganged together and voted for Romney it would have been considered racist, etc
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    if whites voted for Romney like blacks dick, blacks would cry a million tears and bitch forever about it. As an Obama voter, I think its sickening when it came to the disparity between Romney and Obama with minorities. Double standard, if whites would have ganged together and voted for Romney it would have been considered racist, etc
    C'mon man. Blacks are going to vote Democrat no matter what. Look at Clinton's elections. Is there a greater percentage that voted for Obama because he's black? Of course. But I bet that more people didnt vote for Obama because he was black.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    C'mon man. Blacks are going to vote Democrat no matter what. Look at Clinton's elections. Is there a greater percentage that voted for Obama because he's black? Of course. But I bet that more people didnt vote for Obama because he was black.

I understand that blacks vote democrat no matter what, but the percentages are ridiculous and it screams prejudice to me

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post

All of the democrats I know (personally) still voted for Obama.
    All of the blacks I know (personally) voted for their first time in 08 and it was for guess who, Obama.
    All of the republicans I know (personally) voted for Romney.

I bet the number of people that didn't vote for obama because he was black is less than the number of first time black voters that came out and supported him because he was black, and will not be voting next election if there is no black person running.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Shows you the intelligence of the average voter....most republicans vote against their own financial interest. That is why Fox News makes up so much BS....Obama is gonna take away your guns, is a muslim, is a socialist, is a communist, not an american...etc...
    how is Obama NOT a socialist?

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

All of the blacks I know (personally) voted for their first time in 08 and it was for guess who, Obama.

I bet the number of people that didn't vote for obama because he was black is less than the number of first time black voters that came out and supported him because he was black, and will not be voting next election if there is no black person running.
    I'm not going to say your wrong because you may very well be right. I personally think the people who didnt vote for him because he is black at minimum ties the amount that voted for him because he is black. I guess we will never concretely know for sure. He wins regardless of this anyways so let's carry on.

DStaXX
    DStaXX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Highly doubt it. Black people only make up 12% of the population.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by DStaXX View Post
    Highly doubt it. Black people only make up 12% of the population.

Where's the link that says 12% of the usual democrat voters, decided to vote republican just because there was a black man running. Then maybe I'll back off my thinking that the only reason Obama won in 08/12 was because of the prior non-voting blacks got up to support "their man".

TPowell

can't wait to see what happens if the Republicans find a black candidate for 2016 and the Democrats go white

DStaXX
    DStaXX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

When have black people EVER voted republican?
    As stated, Clinton received 85% of the black vote.
    Gore received 90%. Kerry received 88%. Obama received 93%.
    Black people don't vote republican because their views don't represent their interest.
    I'm sure more white people voted against him because he's black.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I would seriously like to know where the news outlets get their stats. 98% born again Christians voted Romney? WTF?

You fill out a questionnaire to register, they can access all that info before all the votes are counted in FL?
    If they can access that info, they can tell who you voted for. I believe that's my business, not theirs.

First 123456 Last