View New Posts
  • Thread Tools
  1. #1
    vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-09
    Posts: 5,794
    Betpoints: 843

    Georgia Tech -14 tomorrow

    Georgia tech is coming off a bye week. They have had 3 losses in a row before bye week. Their defensive co-ordinator was fired during the bye week. The head coach is pretty pissed off due to recent losses. This is a top 25 team in the nation which is performaing way below its potential.

    The bye week should have helped them regroup and refocus on defense. I expect a blowout here from georgia tech. Offensively, they are the top 5 team in nation. Now, with additional focus on defense after the coach getting fired; they should easily cover this number.

    Good luck boys

  2. #2
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,826
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Georgia tech is coming off a bye week. They have had 3 losses in a row before bye week. Their defensive co-ordinator was fired during the bye week. The head coach is pretty pissed off due to recent losses. This is a top 25 team in the nation which is performaing way below its potential.

    The bye week should have helped them regroup and refocus on defense. I expect a blowout here from georgia tech. Offensively, they are the top 5 team in nation. Now, with additional focus on defense after the coach getting fired; they should easily cover this number.

    Good luck boys
    Georgia Tech's defense is BAD. Boston College is not a bad team at all!

  3. #3
    dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-26-09
    Posts: 1,803
    Betpoints: 310

    BC is terrible! they can score a little but their D is aweful! they can not stop the run. I played GT TT over 38.5....they should score at least 42.....I might play over for the whole game too.

  4. #4
    jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-13-10
    Posts: 5,993
    Betpoints: 1711

    GaTech may not be a top 25 team but BC is turrrrible.

  5. #5
    dfish
    Kinky Reggae
    dfish's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 1,021
    Betpoints: 758

    BC may be the worst team in the ACC
    Gave up my season tickets last season.
    Coach is done,and the secondary is a joke,vs. run or pass.
    I think Army put 500 yds. on them.GT athletes should do the same.
    Over is solid as well imo

  6. #6
    M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-07-08
    Posts: 1,364
    Betpoints: 4580

    Yeah, GT and over.

  7. #7
    shocka1212
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 366
    Betpoints: 353

    the acc angers me.

  8. #8
    MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-12
    Posts: 1,520
    Betpoints: 32

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    the acc angers me.
    It is a weak conference as usual, FSU is legit top 5, Clemson top 15, and the rest kinda of suck. I look forward to November ACC vs SEC games almost every year, last year several were my biggest plays.

    G tech is a good play and definitely undervalued. Like everyone said they have the offensive fire power to run up the score here. That flexbone triple option with the experienced senior starter will be unstoppable against BC.

    My 2 biggest plays in the ACC this week were Maryland +3.5 and FSU -20.5 although G Tech and GT tt over were plays also.

  9. #9
    Grits n' Gravy
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 6,944
    Betpoints: 7398

    BC is beyond awful. Shows you how bad GT is though that they are only laying 14 here.

  10. #10
    CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-03-12
    Posts: 288
    Betpoints: 4504

    Can't back GT after some awful play, but good luck!

  11. #11
    MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-12
    Posts: 1,520
    Betpoints: 32

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    BC is beyond awful. Shows you how bad GT is though that they are only laying 14 here.
    I agree with OP they are definitely being undervalued in this spot. They will run at will tomorrow, easily over 300 yds rushing and 35+ pts. Athletically they are worlds ahead of BC.

    To fire a former NFL head coach in the middle of the season like G Tech did makes me think the defense had given up playing for coordinator Groh, a bit of a hardass who had also worked under Belichick and was Parcel's D coordinator at NE.
    Last edited by MeatWad; 10-20-12 at 04:15 AM.

  12. #12
    M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-07-08
    Posts: 1,364
    Betpoints: 4580

    Tech is full of relatively smart athletes, but college players don't have the time to learn all the intricacies of Groh's defense.

  13. #13
    shocka1212
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 366
    Betpoints: 353

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post

    It is a weak conference as usual, FSU is legit top 5, Clemson top 15, and the rest kinda of suck. I look forward to November ACC vs SEC games almost every year, last year several were my biggest plays.

    G tech is a good play and definitely undervalued. Like everyone said they have the offensive fire power to run up the score here. That flexbone triple option with the experienced senior starter will be unstoppable against BC.

    My 2 biggest plays in the ACC this week were Maryland +3.5 and FSU -20.5 although G Tech and GT tt over were plays also.
    maryland is undefeated in ACC play, no? i like it

  14. #14
    MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-12
    Posts: 1,520
    Betpoints: 32

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    I agree with OP they are definitely being undervalued in this spot. They will run at will tomorrow, easily over 300 yds rushing and 35+ pts. Athletically they are worlds ahead of BC.
    Looking good at halftime, 28 points and 244 yds rushing.

  15. #15
    vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-09
    Posts: 5,794
    Betpoints: 843

    georgia tech missed 3 field goals and a PAT....glad they came through in the end.

  16. #16
    hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-10-10
    Posts: 14,280
    Betpoints: 54

    Thanks pal

  17. #17
    MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-12
    Posts: 1,520
    Betpoints: 32

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    maryland is undefeated in ACC play, no? i like it
    Correct! Looks like they will stay undefeated after another win for me!

Top