Bookies In South Carolina Arrested...

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

dulas

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Yea, they got hemmed up because they were involved with a murderer. LOL they deserve every bit of what they get.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

guy murdered his wife?? thats not cool

i don't understand domestic violence

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    dulas
    exactly

saints7011

jarvol...check in pal...

im worried bout you..

you ok...

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Yea, they got hemmed up because they were involved with a murderer. LOL they deserve every bit of what they get.
    What the fuk are you talking about? Since you are here posting, I will assume that you are a sports gambler. Therefore, you must think that you also deserve to get whatever they get. These three individuals, and any more sports bettors that eventually get charged, had nothing to do with the murder. When the murderer's house got searched, the police found the book-making evidence to go after all the other people that had nothing to do with the murder. I hope your handicapping skills are better than your reading comprehension skill!
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 10-19-12 at 08:24 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: saints7011, cant call it, and KGambler

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    guy murdered his wife?? thats not cool

i don't understand domestic violence
    Well, what it sounds like is that the guy came home and found his wife in bed with his buddy. So, perhaps you can understand his violence now. Some people lose their cool when that happens!

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    What the fuk are you talking about? Since you are here posting, I will assume that you are a sports gambler. Therefore, you must think that you also deserve to get whatever they get. These three individuals, and any more sports bettors that eventually get charged, had nothing to do with the murder. When the murderer's house got searched, the police found the book-making evidence to go after all the other people that had nothing to do with the murder. I hope your handicapping skills are better than your reading comprehension skill!
    Never heard of ya pal. But think about it you imbecile. Would you even associate yourself with a shady character? Well, don't answer that. Let me rephrase; Would someone with half a brain associate with questionable characters? I think not. Second, you don't even know me bro. So don't get internet hostile on me. Your best bet is to go get an ice cream sandwich, and go back to watching little house on the prairie reruns.

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587;16440634[B
    ]Never heard of ya pal.[/B] But think about it you imbecile. Would you even associate yourself with a shady character? Well, don't answer that. Let me rephrase; Would someone with half a brain associate with questionable characters? I think not. Second, you don't even know me bro. So don't get internet hostile on me. Your best bet is to go get an ice cream sandwich, and go back to watching little house on the prairie reruns.
    Seems like there are a lot of things you never heard of --- perhaps that is why you are so ignorant. Why do you think any of these people are questionable characters? All they did was bet on sports. Does that make you a questionable character? I guess you still don't understand what you read! The gamblers in the story were people that did nothing more than you and I do every day - they merely acted in the sports betting arena. So, as long as you feel that they deserve whatever they get, then you also deserve the same. Whether I know you or not has nothing to do with this simple concept that seems to go over your head.
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 10-19-12 at 09:18 AM.

Justin3587

Seems like there are a lot of things you never heard of --- perhaps that is why you are so ignorant. Why do you think any of these people are questionable characters? All they did was bet on sports. Does that make you a questionable character? I guess you still don't understand what you read! The gamblers in the story were people that did nothing more than you and I do every day - they merely acted in the sports betting arena. So, as long as you feel that they deserve whatever they get, then you also deserve the same. Whether I know you or not has nothing to do with this simple concept that seems to go over your head.
    You really ARE dense. They are bookmakers. There is a difference between a gambler and a bookmaker. Especially in the eyes of the law bruh.

saints7011

You really ARE dense. They are bookmakers. There is a difference between a gambler and a Bookmaker. Especially in the eyes of the law bruh.
    with all due respect...

you should stop...

you making yourself look dumb pal...

BranchDavidian

You really ARE dense. They are bookmakers. There is a difference between a gambler and a bookmaker. Especially in the eyes of the law bruh.
    Well, duh. How are you going to make bets without bookies? Are you trying to tell that you don't associate with any of those questionable characters? You are a gambler aren't you? You first try to say that these defendents deserve what they get because they associated with questionable characters ( a ridiculous argument since obviously you associate with bookies ), and now seem to imply that it is ok to make bets but not book them. You don't seem to be very consistent. The adjectives you use to describe me are much more fitting for you.
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 10-19-12 at 09:44 AM.

Justin3587

Well, duh. How are you going to make bets without bookies? Are you trying to tell that you don't associate with any of those questionable characters? You are a gambler aren't you? You first try to say that these defendents deserve what they get because they associated with questionable characters ( a ridiculous argument since obviously you associate with bookies ), and now seem to imply that it is ok to make bets but not book them. You don't seem to be very consistent. The adjectives you use to describe me are much more fitting for you.
    I do my gambling ONLINE. You should really do your research on gambling laws. You would learn a lot. Basically what you are saying is all gamblers and bookmakers are shady character? Is that not correct? I specifically said "association with questionable characters". Did that insinuate all gamblers and bookies are questionable? No it didn't. Find somebody else to try to play on words with. I am far from an idiot bro.

BranchDavidian

I do my gambling ONLINE. You should really do your research on gambling laws. You would learn a lot. Basically what you are saying is all gamblers and bookmakers are shady character? Is that not correct? I specifically said "association with questionable characters". Did that insinuate all gamblers and bookies are questionable? No it didn't. Find somebody else to try to play on words with. I am far from an idiot bro.
    Are you saying that because you bet online that you do not associate with bookies? I am not saying gamblers or bookies are shady characters. I have a very high regard for both of those categories. That is what I thought you were implying in post 9. If you were really saying that the murderer was the shady character, then I still disagree. Many fine upstanding "characters" have committed murder --- sometimes passion overcomes reason. A friend of mine came home once and found his wife in bed with his brother. He shot them both and is doing a life sentence. I would not characterize him as shady because he made this mistake (while drunk) with plenty of cause. Everybody makes mistakes.
    However, that being said, your original point was that you figured all these defendants deserved whatever they end up getting because they associated with shady characters. IF you were referring to the murderer as the shady character, then what do you believe you would deserve for betting on sports in the unfortunate situation where someone that you know or have any type of dealings with were to get themselves in a similar situation as this murderer? You seem to think that no one that you associate with could ever find themselves in trouble with the law. If an associate of yours had evidence of your gambling and got in trouble with the law, your post 9 says that you deserve any punishment meted out for your gambling after your associate rats you out.
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 10-19-12 at 10:57 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Well, what it sounds like is that the guy came home and found his wife in bed with his buddy. So, perhaps you can understand his violence now. Some people lose their cool when that happens!
    Yeah that makes sense. It would be hard to keep your cool
    in a situation like that.

i can definitely see that happening especially if the dude
    was anything like Tony Saprano

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Yeah that makes sense. It would be hard to keep your cool
    in a situation like that.

i can definitely see that happening especially if the dude
    was anything like Tony Saprano
    Well, after reading the article in post 14, this may not have been the scenario after all. This was a scheduled visit by the buddy rather than an "unscheduled" one.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Home of the free

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

JUSTIN3587 FAIL

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?
    boatboatboat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

justin, you had your ass handed to you in this thread PAL.

Justin3587

What are you two fukksticks even talking about?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by boatboatboat View Post
    justin, you had your ass handed to you in this thread PAL.

Justin3587

Had my ass handed to me? We just had a debate about opinions. No facts were stated either way, it was an opinion based discussion. SBR PLEASE start screening applicants.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

"I don't always have my ass handed to me"

"but when I do I smell my fingers"
    Points Awarded:

Justin3587 gave sweep 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Justin3587, and jarvol

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

Hillarious Good take bro~~~~

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live in South Carolina and the locals here are getting killed by all the fans betting Clemson and South Carolina. All are down this year just on those two teams alone.

saints7011

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    I live in South Carolina and the locals here are getting killed by all the fans betting Clemson and South Carolina. All are down this year just on those two teams alone.
    i too live in south carolina...

and i think this particular local living in a 760,000.00 home...

does not qualify as getting killed...

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

there's going to be a lot of guys without action this weekend due to the bust. kinda like when your dealer gets busted.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I hope you aren't trying to pretend you know the details of the case

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I hope you aren't trying to pretend you know the details of the case
    I only know what I read in the article from the original post. Did you read it?

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I like shadey characters, black and white is too boring for me. The laws and those enforcing them are often shadier than the characters who break them.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    i too live in south carolina...

and i think this particular local living in a 760,000.00 home...

does not qualify as getting killed...
    Getting killed this year....not like he can just instantly sell a 760k home...

Clemson is 4-2 ATS
    South Carolina is 6-1 ATS

Of course things will even out in the long run...and bookies will be up.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Things are hush hush today Saints. The boys are Dukes were shaken at lunch. Lanny and the Wild Hare was the epicenter of the midlands.

12 Last