opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Pot meet kettle.

Fischy would like to mention again that you're a pussy. Stop acting tough, you would get your skull kicked in by 98% of the forum. Why do you feel entitled? I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Call JJ and beg him to get you back. Make sure Opie is involved too because I know it kind of makes you feel important to have to two biggest SBR blowhards swinging from your clit. It makes you feel like you matter. Best of luck batshit. I can't wait to tell that pussy Sov that you're back.

Hey fat fukk.....there was no reason to take a shot at me here. I think a large percentage of the posters that you happen to be close with are complete fukkin idiots, but that doesn't influence my feelings for you.

Should we only like those posters which other e-pals of ours approve of? That's what 8th grade girls do, pal.

Now...pull your head out of that fukkin Doritos bag, and sharpen the fukk up!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

ive seen the photo. guy cant possibly be taller than 5'6 lol

plus he has fairly bad skin and a receding hairline. the only thing in life he has going for him is that he isnt a hick. he loves to talk down to anyone who isnt from a nice suburb. problem here is 99% of the ppl he talks down to are much happier that him and he proves it with his rage

also he is a P.A.N.D.A

TrailerParkBoy
    Free Speech!
    TrailerParkBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

A bunch of attention whores on a float in the gay parade.

Aren't you all right at home here......

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    ive seen the photo. guy cant possibly be taller than 5'6 lol

plus he has fairly bad skin and a receding hairline. the only thing in life he has going for him is that he isnt a hick. he loves to talk down to anyone who isnt from a nice suburb. problem here is 99% of the ppl he talks down to are much happier that him and he proves it with his rage

also he is a P.A.N.D.A
    Says the stiff that lives with mommy and daddy. Still driving the golf cart? You could not live without SBR or the attention you get off of it. Now go ask mommy to fix your lunch.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Tell him if you can find him Douche. Last I heard he was begging for rent money on GayLive. You kiss SBR Brass ass daily. So go suck your girlfriend's daddy's dick former semi-pro hockey player. You wouldn't piss on me? I wouldn't save you or your family from a burning building. In fact I would add fuel to the fire.

You said NOTHING when you were in AC 90 minutes away from me. Go **** yourself you wannabe somebody.
    I'm 27 years old, I am an adult and not a child on the playground. I don't fight oxy ladened lady boi stuffers because it would be a colassel waste of my time. You're 40 years old without a pot to piss in living on mommies dime while your old man if he is still in the picture shines your knob. To be honest dick jockey, I haven't spoke to anyone from SBR management in years because I have no reason to. I don't think you could say the same, well because you begged to get back and in reality you're a fukkin pawn for traffic and you're til fukkin simple to see it. You were played by Gold and Opie like the fukkin filthy pig bottom you are. I still wonder if your mother wishes she had swallowed you instead of taking that steamy demon seed in her crotch.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

bateman how many points to you think you deserve?
    are you going to be pro again?

if we had assurance you were a pro i'm pretty sure i could get a few guys together and get you some points to stay. otherwise points are worthless to nonpro

KingKolzig

Says the stiff that lives with mommy and daddy. Still driving the golf cart? You could not live without SBR or the attention you get off of it. Now go ask mommy to fix your lunch.
    P.A.N.D.A

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

BatemanPatrickl

I'm 27 years old, I am an adult and not a child on the playground. I don't fight oxy ladened lady boi stuffers because it would be a colassel waste of my time. You're 40 years old without a pot to piss in living on mommies dime while your old man if he is still in the picture shines your knob. To be honest dick jockey, I haven't spoke to anyone from SBR management in years because I have no reason to. I don't think you could say the same, well because you begged to get back and in reality you're a fukkin pawn for traffic and you're til fukkin simple to see it. You were played by Gold and Opie like the fukkin filthy pig bottom you are. I still wonder if your mother wishes she had swallowed you instead of taking that steamy demon seed in her crotch.
    Yeah I begged to come back. John let me back and I did not find out until three weeks later. That's how much I wanted to come back. Least my father made something of himself. You have to brag about your skank's daddy because yours is a drunk. You have not spoken to anyone in years yet you brag about having SKYPE calls with JJ and Shari.

Pussy. Not one peep out of you when you were in NJ. Not one. Good thing you keep quiet; they would still be looking for you in the Pine Barrens while your girl would be turning tricks in Camden for crack. Kill yourself douche the last thing we need is a shitty lawyer.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Lo$t View Post

BatemanPatrickl

CWISSY does not authorize this thread.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Yeah I begged to come back. John let me back and I did not find out until three weeks later. That's how much I wanted to come back. Least my father made something of himself. You have to brag about your skank's daddy because yours is a drunk. You have not spoken to anyone in years yet you brag about having SKYPE calls with JJ and Shari.

Pussy. Not one peep out of you when you were in NJ. Not one. Good thing you keep quiet; they would still be looking for you in the Pine Barrens while your girl would be turning tricks in Camden for crack. Kill yourself douche the last thing we need is a shitty lawyer.
    Everything I just read is entirely irrelevant. You have used the same shitty attempts at insults for the last few years. Switch it up, kid. I wasn't in NJ, I was in Baltimore and Southern DE. If I had came in contact with you I would probably refer you to the nearest mental institution to get some help. You're a few cards short of a full deck and it is apparent. My old man does well for himself and it very much still in my life. I don't think you can say the same. When he busted a nut in your mother he ran for the hills laughing because from the H binges he was on, he knew his offspring would come out as sergeant stutter, with a opioid dependency that gloats about banging whores in hotel rooms to a bunch of degenerate gamblers as if they give a fukk even how fukked up the guys life is. Keep thinking you can go toe to toe with me. You can't even keep up with getting buried day after day thread after thread. You still win the award for the biggest forum burial in SBR history.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Deuce finally posting with some GUSTO again

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I think a large percentage of the posters that you happen to be close with are complete fukkin idiots, but that doesn't influence my feelings for you.

Should we only like those posters which other e-pals of ours approve of? That's what 8th grade girls do, pal.
    Hey Bi-Archie......"double k", as you affectionately refer to him, is my arch enemy.

You support him....therefore that makes you my arch enemy as well.
    You and those disgusting goat-like hobbit feet of yours.

The bell tolls for thee, Bi-Archie!!
    let's keep the drama story lines and schtick straight, crisp, and clean.... its like 6th grade girls lately... back and forth

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Deuce finally posting with some GUSTO again
    Unreal. On another level right now.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I miss Taco

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

I miss Taco
    Unreal talent he has. Needs to be back.

KingKolzig

baters get some !

Name:  395u667677.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  16.6 KB

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Orale guey! Sureno Vida

BatemanPatrickl

Everything I just read is entirely irrelevant. You have used the same shitty attempts at insults for the last few years. Switch it up, kid. I wasn't in NJ, I was in Baltimore and Southern DE. If I had came in contact with you I would probably refer you to the nearest mental institution to get some help. You're a few cards short of a full deck and it is apparent. My old man does well for himself and it very much still in my life. I don't think you can say the same. When he busted a nut in your mother he ran for the hills laughing because from the H binges he was on, he knew his offspring would come out as sergeant stutter, with a opioid dependency that gloats about banging whores in hotel rooms to a bunch of degenerate gamblers as if they give a fukk even how fukked up the guys life is. Keep thinking you can go toe to toe with me. You can't even keep up with getting buried day after day thread after thread. You still win the award for the biggest forum burial in SBR history.

Solid comeback. The bigger the Deuche, the harder they fall.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

that actually looks like a mix of onthewhat and bateman caressing that tranny...

BatemanPatrickl

First Deuche states my parents financially support me. Now he states my daddy ran for the hills. Which one is it Deuche? Daddy still beat you after he has too much whiskey. I know all about it. Talk about addicts. The guy was caught drinking Listerine in rehab.

Run along and play with the rest of the SBR kiddies Deuche. JJ is not here to save you.

BatemanPatrickl

that actually looks like a mix of onthewhat and bateman caressing that tranny...

Says the hobbit that was banned for scamming points. Back to teaching gym class. Talk about going bald.
    Points Awarded:

Unchained gave BatemanPatrickl 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

First Deuche states my parents financially support me. Now he states my daddy ran for the hills. Which one is it Deuche? Daddy still beat you after he has too much whiskey. I know all about it. Talk about addicts. The guy was caught drinking Listerine in rehab.

Run along and play with the rest of the SBR kiddies Deuche. JJ is not here to save you.
    Incompetent much? Scroll up and re-read the burial, as hard as it may be for you. I said you're living on your mommies dime. Your old man if still in the picture shines your knob. If he isn't which I suspect that he isn't, it is because he knew what a jerk off you'd become one day. jj has never needed to save me. I bury you just fine on my own, son. jj is kicked back in his swivel chair right now tapping at his bald dome laughing his ass off and me destroying you for the tenth time. I'll bow out now on top as usual while you banter back and forth with the ghosts.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

objection your honor.... Deuce is badgering the Bateman!!!!

opie1988

Incompetent much?
    This is disappointing.

You should have stuck with "Impenitent". Although not a perfect place to use it.....it absolutely would've worked. Plus, you would've gotten the added bonus of being labeled as somewhat of a wordsmith.

Still waitin' on that apology, fatman. Let's go with it. About to head out to the movies.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Baitman clearly in full blown WD's

Mr Bater take a few benadryls and get some sleep, really no other way to get through it. Tramadols/Fiorcets are easy to get online within a day or two if you need. They're not gonna get you high but make the WD's doable.

GL pal

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

This is disappointing.

You should have stuck with "Impenitent". Although not a perfect place to use it.....it absolutely would've worked. Plus, you would've gotten the added bonus of being labeled as somewhat of a wordsmith.

Still waitin' on that apology, fatman. Let's go with it. About to head out to the movies.
    He wouldn't have known what it meant. I need to dummy shit down here on the forum. I don't need to apologize to you. I didn't use your name in vain. It was just what was said.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Baitman clearly in full blown WD's

Mr Bater take a few benadryls and get some sleep, really no other way to get through it. Tramadols/Fiorcets are easy to get online within a day or two if you need. They're not gonna get you high but make the WD's doable.

GL pal
    Another great try. Come up with new material. Potheads calling other people addicts, Deuche telling me what a loser I am (note this guy is 27 and has nothing to show for his life). Sad world we live in.

opie1988

He wouldn't have known what it meant. I need to dummy shit down here on the forum. I don't need to apologize to you. I didn't use your name in vain. It was just what was said.

Okay, fair enough. I understand.

Also.....you're still very, very fat.

So long, jerk off!!!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Another great try. Come up with new material. Potheads calling other people addicts, Deuche telling me what a loser I am (note this guy is 27 and has nothing to show for his life). Sad world we live in.
    b-b-back of-f-f pal

I'm simply trying to help. Last time I reach out to you.

You said SBR needed a hero and it turns out we got a washed up, worse off, more tired version of the old Mr.BaterPatrickL. Kinda odd I was one of the few lobbying for John to dig up your skeleton and resurrect your sorry ass. Too bad, your return party has been lamer than one of your stutterers anonymous meetings.

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Let's not forget, he's also a little snitching punk who reports posts.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    b-b-back of-f-f pal

I'm simply trying to help. Last time I reach out to you.

You said SBR needed a hero and it turns out we got a washed up, worse off, more tired version of the old Mr.BaterPatrickL. Kinda odd I was one of the few lobbying for John to dig up your skeleton and resurrect your sorry ass. Too bad, your return party has been lamer than one of your stutterers anonymous meetings.
    Phone calls posted. No stutter. Case closed. New material needed.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taxi for Bateshizz have a safe way home clown

First 12345 Last